Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Which Servant do you like Most?  

12 members have voted

  1. 1. Which Servant do you like Most?

    • Saber
    • Archer
    • Rider
    • Berserker
      0
    • Assassin
      0
    • Caster
      0
    • Lancer
    • Gilgamesh


Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Saber, Archer, Rider, Caster, Assasin, Berserker, Lancer, & Gilgamesh - the eight Servants sent on earth.

Shirou Emiyou (Saber), Tosaka Rin (Archer), Mato Shinji (Rider), Kuzuki Soichiro (Caster & Assassin), Illyasviel von Einzbern (Berserker), & Kotomine Kirei (Lancer & Gilgamesh) - the masters of these eight Servants.

I would discuss this as one of the action packed anime released worldwide. I really have to say that Fate/Stay Night had a different story. Some people watching the ending of this anime said that the 26th episode disappoints them. Why? Love is really unfair, [spoiler]Saber went back to her time as the King, and leave Emiyou behind.[/spoiler]

For a while while watching this show, the story really flows on the servants & masters, rarely on supporting characters. A good story, a good visual effects, & a sad ending...
[/FONT] :animeshy:
[indent][size=1][color=#007520]miss april, if you're going to post the ending to a series, at least do it behind spoiler tags. -r2[/color][/size][/indent]
Posted
I would have to say Archer. Mainly because he is such a shady character. However I have to say if you have such an interest regarding Fate/stay check out information on the game. You don't need to play the game but which heroes/villains each of the servants are is really interesting. Once finding out who Archer was I went back and watched the first 14 eps and picked up the subtle hints that revealed who he really is. His story is really quite interesting as well.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I think saber is best servant,her noble phantasm is very good...but I didn't like it's ending...too sad...bummer..:(

-------

I cant find my thread...so I'll post a new one...

is there episode 25 or season 2?

[COLOR="DarkRed"][size=1]When creating a new thread, try to use the Official Thread Directory to see if it hasn't already been created. ~Ikillion[/size][/COLOR]
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I would have to go with saber because of her personality. Its really cute how she acts all tough, but inside, she's still a girl and when that side shows it just blows my mind.:animesmil

However, archer was still a cool customer. Being the arrogant yet caring kind of person is just too cool. I also like how Liam O'Brien portrayed him. His voice just summed it all up.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...