OtakuBoards

AOL Problems, anyone know what's up?

Aberinkula

[COLOR=Navy][I]I'm searching for stuff on Breaking Benjamin. Whenever I get to a site AOL restarts itself. I don't know why that's going on. Does anyone here know?

If this isn't in the right forum, sorry! I only stick around these places and never get around much! >_<[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][B]Also I'd like to ask another question. Are tabulatures for guitarrs illegal or something? I must be missing something here.[/B][/COLOR]

[color=darkred][size=1]

I think Breaking Benjamin just hate you in conjunction with AOL Internet Providers.

And now I hate you for making me look up the Breaking Benjamin site. It worked fine.[/color][/size]

[quote name='Premonition][COLOR=Navy][B]Also I'd like to ask another question. Are tabulatures for guitarrs illegal or something? I must be missing something here.[/B'][/COLOR][/quote]

[FONT=Arial]Try [url]www.ultimate-guitar.com[/url]. Some sites have removed their tabs because of legal action against them or something. I don't really understand it.[/FONT]

The RIAA's stupid threats of lawsuits are a subject for a whole thread on their own ... or for this thread when Premonition solves the problem by burning his/her hard drive (because in my experience, that's the only way to get rid of AOL and not have it sidle in every once in a while wearing a fur stole and pretending to be Firefox).

[COLOR=#5d0b08][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Raiyuu is right. Everyone knows that AOL is the internet connection satan uses. What other fathomable reason is there for the way it acts.

Hopefully you don't have any other AOL products installed or else you're really screwed.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[I][COLOR=Navy]Actually, despite warnings from friemds, AOL hasn't given me any problems. I can use other search engines, it's just the AOl search. plus we can only get AOL where I live. Wwe could probably get PeoplePC but my mom's always no on that. We used USA datanet before, and I can tell you that they were worse than AOL by a longshot.

Plus this computer has always sucked. It's a compaq from Wal-Mart. I only get problems when I look up guitar tabs. I have a few on the favorites tab but I can only look at them for a short period too.

Is firefox a cable internet provider? Where I live I can't get cable internet. And by my experience, cable internet isn't cheap![/COLOR][/I]

[B][COLOR=Navy]I guess AOL is the tumor that won't couse prblems... for now anyways.[/COLOR][/B]

Disregard that question. I'm downloading firefox as I speak!

[COLOR=goldenrod]It's simple Premonition, AOL is evil. They think that by spelling it backwards we won't know, but it really stands for LOA... Lucifer's Online Abyss. Be careful, or else you will be yet another one if it's victims, for once you fall in, there is no return. :p[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][I]Actually I found out the problem. It wasn't the symptoms, nor was it the disease. It was the host. I deleted a bunch of unwanted crap and made a new account and moved the needed files of mine (pics, story's, etc.) into this new account. Now the internet is running faster, more precise, and best of all more proficiently.[/I][/COLOR]