OtakuBoards

this is my dbz pic

Deedlit

Guest Saiyaman
Nice pick. Except they wouldn't be shown like Vegeta was either Dead or NOT majin when Gotenks was around. But who cares?
Piccolo's cape is REALLY long though.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kool_aid13 [/i]
[B]thanks. I got this card that had a group picture. I don't know why they had him as Majin either, but they did. I just drew it. [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]I had that card! Tis shiney in the background, has a faded picture on the back, says DragonBallZ at the top, has japanese writing on the right-hand side downwards, and uh...let see...
my lil bro has it...I sold it him for a pound...:D
Not bad dough,...8 for 8 pounds...I'll check if Vegeta's Majin though...
PS: They're like stickers too! They're [i]peelable[/i]
(Recommended ya don't stick 'em anywhere though :p)[/b]

WOW, that is a really good pic. I hav seen that pic so many times on the net it is hard to forget it. Are you sure u didn't trace it at any parts? If not, then u should talk with Voodookanaka. He's the best dbz drawer on this board.

For me, i don't lik to draw group pictures. It takes me 2 weeks with one person as it is. I wanna c a few more of ur pics, send em in.

Guest Voodookanaka
um..what is it with everyone complimenting me today i feel really awkward...but thnx .:D

um...first off ur scanner sux!
second off its pretty creative pic.
i like the way all the clothes look, specially all folds

and the downer stuff..
the arms look a bit dodgy though, too many lines of definition. in
slightly wrong places i dont
like some of faces either, the features have been pushed around

dyu mind if i try and doctor it a little on my comp. ill send u what i do tomoz. a lot of it could be easily sorted on comp. and itll look a lot better

Guest Voodookanaka
ok, ive just been fiddling with it, its almost entiely down to your scanner, can u send us a high res version by nechance?

[B]Desert Shadow used to brilliant pictures, but i haven't got a clue where he's dissappeared to..... I think his website is [url]http://www.desertshadow.homestead.com[/url] i used to be affiliated with him, but since they introduced the new homestead i don't know if his site is still up there[/B]