OtakuBoards

How Are You At This Moment

Ol' Fighter

[FONT="Book Antiqua"]Oh, boy...I'd say I'm about a 2, and let me tell you why...

So my girlfriend and I broke-up this afternoon (or yesterday, as it's after midnight), but I still love the girl to death. The only reason that I'm a 2 and not 1 is beacause, at the moment, we are still friends. But it has been a very trying day, and I so close to depression, I can hear her breathing. God, I just want to go back to what her and I were, it felt so much better....Oh well, what can you do?[/FONT]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="2"]I'm a little bit depressed. Well, see, school starts back in a week....and...that sucks. I'm going to miss all of my free time that I have had this summer...;_;.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Guest The Blue Jihad
[quote name='Dbzman26'][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=2]I'm a little bit depressed. Well, see, school starts back in a week....and...that sucks. I'm going to miss all of my free time that I have had this summer...;_;.[/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

That's nothing. Try managing rage, anger, sadism, aggression, deviancy, all wrapped up in a sociopathic tyrant personality. [I]That's[/I] depressing, mate.

Guest The Blue Jihad
[quote name='Retribution'][FONT=Arial]I twist the knife where I can. :)[/FONT][/quote]

I'll let you in on a little secret about people like me: [I]we laugh at people like you[/I].

[quote name='The Blue Jihad']I'll let you in on a little secret about people like me: [I]we laugh at people like you[/I].[/QUOTE]

Just because their jokes are so good ;)

[back on topic]
Anyway, I'm doing good. After getting a new username (with an unknown identity) life has been going good. But... man, you need to message me. Because we haven't talked in a long time.

Hello. I am .5

Most of my friends moved away this summer and the ones that stayed don't seem like the same people.

My house is falling apart from beneath my family's and my feet: literally. The floor boards are breaking and the roof is beginning to collapse. It leaks every time it rains. Cockroaches infest our rooms, making it impossible to sleep at nights anymore.

The best part is: I can't do anything about it.

Death is looking really good right now...:demon:

I think I can see why people commit suicide now.:animeangr

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] I think I'm about a six right now.

I lost one of my clients (and 12.5 hours) because she and her husband moved to assisted living (at least it wasn't a death *knock on wood* because that would have put me at about a two)

I lost two of my friends (and 2 really expensive Italian DVDs) because his girlfriend is some kind of manipulative *censored* and he's too dumb to realize it. Plus he has a problem with my boyfriend doing nice things for me and that kind of put a stick up his *censored* So he blocked me from his AIM. And his girlfriend is still a liar.

Speaking of that issue, my boyfriend and my former guy friend got into a fight so my boyfriend called him a snail sucking French *censored * ( the guy is from Québec and my boyfriend is from British Columbia) and so the guy put him on a hit list and is saying he's gonna kill him. Whatever. I just don't like that those two are regressing to elementary school.

But I am getting new assignments and I do have a test tomorrow. No idea how that'll go.

Ciao[/color][/font]