Break Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 [SIZE=1]I was bored so I drew a quick pic... I belive it's my first I have posted on here. Judge as you please... PS. It's on it's side, look at it sideways ;)[/SIZE]
Break Posted January 1, 2002 Author Posted January 1, 2002 [SIZE=1]Ooops, forgot to resize it :p[/SIZE]
Guest -=dbz=- Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 i wish i could dwar like that you mut be a good drawer
Guest Saiyaman Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 One : The picture is sideways so I gotta turn my head Two : The piccture is sweet and it looks like an Evil Gotenks Three : Fool don't double post!
PRINCE_VEGETA Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 Not a bad pic for a kid :laugh: and sayman dont be calling people fools . cueas you are the only fool around :laugh: :laugh:
Guest BulmaVegeta1 Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PRINCE_VEGETA [/i] [B]Not a bad pic for a kid :laugh: and sayman dont be calling people fools . cueas you are the only fool around :laugh: :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE] you're right, Vegeta. Remember earlier Saiyaman told you to not call people names? Look at what he's doing now! I want Saiyaman to know that he is a ****ing idiot! Also, i have a little present 4 u, Saiyaman.:butthead: And 2 u, Vegeta.:love2: Dismissed. Vegeta::devil: Saiyaman::cross:/:drool:
Break Posted January 2, 2002 Author Posted January 2, 2002 [SIZE=1]I had to double post because you can't edit attachments. [quote][i]Originally posted by PRINCE_VEGETA[/i] [b]Not a bad pic for a kid :laugh:[/b][/quote] What the hell is that ment to mean?! [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1[/i] [B]you're right, Vegeta. Remember earlier Saiyaman told you to not call people names? Look at what he's doing now! I want Saiyaman to know that he is a ****ing idiot! Also, i have a little present 4 u, Saiyaman.[/B] [/QUOTE] Shutup little newbies, or you will be banned from here faster than you can say: "Am I banned?" [/SIZE]
Soccer 4 Life Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 Nice pic ShadowGohan :wow: :wow: :wow: ......... :therock: :naughty: Peace!!:smirk: :mrt:
Dragonballzman Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 THAT'S A BIG MONKEY!!!!! :eek: Good though :D
Break Posted January 2, 2002 Author Posted January 2, 2002 [SIZE=1]Thank you :blush: I told you that my pic would be good when I posted it... I got a scanner at last![/SIZE]
Krillen Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Thank you :blush: I told you that my pic would be good when I posted it... I got a scanner at last![/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] eh, its not that bad
Pressure Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i] [B] eh, its not that bad [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=purple]*slaps Eric upside the head* Be nice *walks away* ~~~~~~~ IIIIIIIIIIII liked it! except... *snort* heh heh.. thats his tail right? belt? b/c well.. *snort* hahahaaaaa ~~~~~~~ Quit pickin on Saiyaman you all!! Saiyaman is one of the coolest ppl on these boards! Obviously b/c of his name and b/c we all know who Saiyaman really is and how absolutely Fabulous he is... and b/c Saiyaman the poster is just plain cool! I mean c'mon, sure he has a big pet peeve about double posting, and corrects ppl, but leave him alone! God! "Look at what he's doing now! I want Saiyaman to know that he is a ****ing idiot! Also, i have a little present 4 u, Saiyaman. " F' YOU BULMA! Leave him alone! I don't really think he was serious when he called that guy an idiot! You need to go somewhere with yourself.. why don't yougo out and get a life instead of wasting time ragging on Saiyaman? All of you!! [/COLOR]
Break Posted January 5, 2002 Author Posted January 5, 2002 [SIZE=1]Tail...? What tail... I don' care if people think it's crap.[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now