Konata Posted July 16, 2007 Posted July 16, 2007 I'm not sure if this is okay, but I wanted to make a Nekoman thread, where you can make your own Nekomans and post them here. After all, life is much better when there are more Nekomans on the loose. [b]What is a Nekoman?[/b] I believe Aya Hirano created them. In any case, she drew them a lot during the time she voice acted for Haruhi. They were also used in the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, episode 12. And they tend to cover a lot of Haruhi-related items. Here are some that she has made. [URL=http://img443.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nekomanbd4.gif][IMG]http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/4120/nekomanbd4.th.gif[/IMG][/URL] As you can see, they vary in all shapes and sizes. There's even an ET Nekoman. So, why not make your own? It has to have a name and a job. Some characteristics of a Nekoman: -Triangular head -A symbol on its head representing who he/she/it is -Can have hair But you can be as creative as you want~ Heck, if you even want to draw yourself as a Nekoman, you can. Here's my example: [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa320/KonataIzumi/Nekoman/nekoman.jpg[/img] Name: Up Nekoman. Job: He flies in the sky and protects the air from global warming.
2010DigitalBoy Posted July 22, 2007 Posted July 22, 2007 [COLOR="DarkOrange"][IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/despairnekoman.jpg[/IMG] [B]Name[/B]: Zetsubou Nekoman [B]Job[/B]: He thinks of everything in a 100% negative light. The symbol should be 'despair' but it looks terrible XD other than that, I'm impressed with what I managed to do in Paint :D[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now