Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]I'm sure there is at least one other person on the boards who has a [B]Facebook[/B], so what I am talking about should make sense to others...

On [B]Facebook.com[/B], there is an application called "[B]Graffiti Wall[/B]" which allows one to draw pictures on another's profile. I thought that I have a few halfway decent drawings that I'd like to share with people here.

If anyone else has Facebook graffiti that they are proud of, feel free to post them here.


[B]The first one I drew:[/B]

[IMG]http://s3.amazonaws.com/graffiti/ae3e5baffd38eab08d20df1b7c35af4e_580x270.png[/IMG]


[B]A tribute to Banksy:[/B]

[IMG]http://s3.amazonaws.com/graffiti/60dc910e10311fe01fb71e9af3fc92e8_580x270.png[/IMG]


[B]Glazzies:[/B]

[IMG]http://s3.amazonaws.com/graffiti/c92de8c0a9726043e41b84fdbc01d2a3_580x270.png[/IMG]


[B]Warhol 1:[/B]

[IMG]http://s3.amazonaws.com/graffiti/ae8c7a5f3318c10867b948943e35a93f_580x270.png[/IMG]


[B]Warhol 2:

[/B][IMG]http://s3.amazonaws.com/graffiti/301b95c499b12ee698d6d41b35465e41_580x270.png[/IMG]


[B]Spray Paint:[/B]

[IMG]http://s3.amazonaws.com/graffiti/a4c9076eef4bb565718ba1203747c11c_580x270.png[/IMG]


[B]Represent:[/B]

[IMG]http://s3.amazonaws.com/graffiti/60855dfd616c5ea9cdd599201a26497d_580x270.png[/IMG]


[B]Imagine how it would be:[/B]

[IMG]http://s3.amazonaws.com/graffiti/2536f13687416194b2c36208bc9a5668_580x270.png[/IMG]



That's all for now, but in the meantime, post yours.


[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="1"]I love my graffiti, no matter how bad it is.

[IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/graffiti1.jpg[/IMG]
This is the first one I drew. They get progressively worse. It's me on my roof with a taco at night, based off a true event. That's exactly what I look like, too.

[IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/graffiti2.jpg[/IMG]
This is a picture of my physics class.

[IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/graffiti3.jpg[/IMG]
I drew this for my cousin. My last name is Latvian for "little willow tree", so it seemed fitting.

[IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/graffiti4.jpg[/IMG]
Now when it comes to [I]good[/I] graffiti, I'm impressed by Jon, my friend's best friend. This is one of his.
Shiza.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]There's something about the teacher yelling "quality" that gets me. Funny stuff.

Kudos to your friend on the last one. I'm not very good at using the opacity setting.


[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Mr. Maul'][SIZE=1]There's something about the teacher yelling "quality" that gets me. Funny stuff.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]It's a factual representation. [URL="http://hs.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2222353877"]Click![/URL]

[IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/graffiti5.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE]
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Some people have asked if I had a Facebook so I recently signed up for one =D

I just recently discovered the Graffiti wall. This is my first picture:

[img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa320/KonataIzumi/kohakugraffiti.png[/img]

This was mostly experimenting =3
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Dang, wow, how did you do that on Facebook?
YOU GOT SKILLZ. Or skillets, as I like to call them.
I'ma practice, and then I'll post some super, but not as awesome, pictures.
  • 2 months later...
Posted
[font="trebuchet ms"] Graffiti rocks. Best FB app ever. lol

Out of the ones I've drawn, these are my favorite:

[img]http://xs122.xs.to/xs122/07494/grafittigirlflwoers.png[/img]
The beginning of Mr. Whale and Mrs. Whale. (disregard the 'mur's in the background...IJ)

[img]http://xs322.xs.to/xs322/07494/graffitiwhalemarraige.png[/img]
The marraige of Mr. and Mrs. Whale. Which did not turn out well for Mr. and Mrs. Whale.

[img]http://xs122.xs.to/xs122/07494/graffitiwhalewalrus.png [/img]
Whale and his friend Walrus.

[img]http://xs122.xs.to/xs122/07494/graffitistephencolbert.png[/img]
Stephen Colbert+Rain parody

:D[/font]
Posted
This is probably one of the only one's i ever did that was semi serious. all my other ones are just really crappy but personal. haha.

[img]http://s3.amazonaws.com/graffiti/88e9fc7bee5942ef988f43bb019129db_315x147.png[/img]
Posted
I just started using my graffiti wall uhh....yesterday.

So these aren't too seriously done.
I was just playing with how it works and trying to get used to a one-brushed flat workbox.
[no layerrrs :( ]

Buuut, here's my first two.

[IMG]http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/6483/gw1ld1.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/5688/gw2jt2.png[/IMG]


[RIGHT][SIZE="1"]uughhh..cann't draww...peopleee...in...short times...*dies*
I'm so going to try something not human next.
animals are nice...[/SIZE][/RIGHT]
Posted
[FONT="Georgia"]So I'm not the only one who does this![/FONT]

[IMG]http://s3.amazonaws.com/graffiti/7c1b9056d491f74201422541eda0be5b_580x270.png[/IMG]

[FONT="Georgia"]^ My drama teacher called my friend saggy, and we'd just finished watching Pan's Labyrinth in Spanish. Viola.[/FONT]

[IMG]http://s3.amazonaws.com/graffiti/dbcc10b62f38399c730557097133f11f_580x270.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://s3.amazonaws.com/graffiti/2914f669f3be85735770ee000338dea5_315x147.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://s3.amazonaws.com/graffiti/24acf8548144281f3f8f212573fb90f9_315x147.png[/IMG]

[FONT="Georgia"]The "Bolmok" person is kind of an inside joke.[/FONT]

[IMG]http://s3.amazonaws.com/graffiti/08a94001f000f8e7c8047041e5c5deb0_315x147.png[/IMG]

[FONT="Georgia"]So's that. :p[/FONT]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]

Just to make sure, you guys are using computer drawing tools (like pen-pad) for these right?

Because if you guys are this good using a mouse (or a brick) then I need to re-evaluate my entire life.

Where would I procure one of those tools? How much?[/color][/size]
Posted
It's actually quite expensive depending on what brand you buy. I use Wacom, which is pretty expensive. Mine is is the second smallest size and it was a bit over $100 at Best Buy.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
...I ran out and signed up for facebook because of this thread DX

[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/redvoid/banners/facebookars.gif[/IMG]

This is the only one I've done so far~

Everyone has such awesome stuff ♥
Posted
[quote name='Zen'][color=darkred][size=1]

Just to make sure, you guys are using computer drawing tools (like pen-pad) for these right?

Because if you guys are this good using a mouse (or a brick) then I need to re-evaluate my entire life.

Where would I procure one of those tools? How much?[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

[font="trebuchet ms"] If you want quality but a reasonable price, the Wacom Bamboo sells for $79.[/font]
  • 4 months later...
Posted
/revive.
I hope it's okay I'm replying to this since it's been a few months from when it was replied to last..
I didn't want to create the same topic again >.>

I just wanted to share some of mine~
Here's some newer ones of mine, anyway.
[img]http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6228/deaththekidgraffai8.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/446/mariograffbf5.jpg[/img]


Oh and, if anyone who has a myspace didn't notice, Graffiti Wall is an application on there now as well.
Posted
I got nothing to contribute here, but I have to say, you guys are really good. I?ve tried creating some cool art with Graffiti before, but it wasn?t that great.

Anyway, awesome job on both Death Kid and Mario, Hybrid Ninja. I particularly like what you did with Mario?s hat, it got a nice sense of form to it. Good stuff!
Posted
[IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c377/Rurouni922/FBsketchcopy.png[/IMG]

[color=blue][size=1]Just a sketch, took literally five minutes. But it was my first REAL attempt at something in the Graffiti app.[/color][/size]
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]Well they aren't as good as the others in this thread, but I like them! From top to bottom is oldest to newest. The third one is actually from a scene in Speed Racer, although you wouldn't know it because the car looks like a marshmallow.

[center][img]http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7599/grafoh6.jpg[/img][/center]

And Hybrid, I [i]love[/i] the Mario. Even if his eyes are a little wonky. Much better then anything I could do. >_<[/COLOR][/FONT]
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
[font=trebuchet ms]Flying cats with 4chan refs, yess.

[img]http://xs329.xs.to/xs329/08273/2603e11afee9705f246755e47cb5ab34_580x270400.png[/img][/font]
  • 1 year later...
Posted
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]I had forgotten that I had even started this thread/it even existed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray]I need to lay off the peyote.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]


[quote name='Zen'][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]

Just to make sure, you guys are using computer drawing tools (like pen-pad) for these right?

Because if you guys are this good using a mouse (or a brick) then I need to re-evaluate my entire life.

Where would I procure one of those tools? How much?[/SIZE][/COLOR][/quote]


[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]I used a mouse for all of mine.



I haven't done any in a long while, but I have done two more since I started this thread.





[B]mc chris[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[IMG]http://s3.amazonaws.com/graffiti/f6774e6db3046d685d081c3c5c8daa2e_580x270.png[/IMG]





[B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]Venetian Snares[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray][IMG]http://s3.amazonaws.com/graffiti/ab069d77305e3c8aea4f3ef650eefb9a_580x270.png[/IMG]









[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
My best friend and I love Graffiti.

The Obama series:

[IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd177/nilsnectar/sudowoodobama.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd177/nilsnectar/wizardofozbama.png[/IMG]

[SIZE="1"][U][URL="http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd177/nilsnectar/obamagnummysterium.png"]Obamagnum Mysterium[/URL][/U]

[U][URL="http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd177/nilsnectar/yugiobama.png"]YuGiObama[/URL][/U]

[U][URL="http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd177/nilsnectar/jaihobama.png"]Jai Hobama[/URL][/U][/SIZE]

I drew these after we watched The Shining:

[IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd177/nilsnectar/frappuccino.png[/img]

[SIZE="1"][U][URL=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd177/nilsnectar/wendy.png]WENDY[/URL][/U][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd177/nilsnectar/heresjohnny.png[/IMG]
[SIZE="1"]My friend did this and it's the best thing ever.[/SIZE]

Then we watched the Wicker Man, which was a great idea:

[IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd177/nilsnectar/niccage.png[/IMG]

[U][SIZE="1"][URL="http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd177/nilsnectar/howditgetburned.png"]HOW'D IT GET BURNED[/URL][/U]

[U][URL="http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd177/nilsnectar/wikkaman.png"]Here comes the Wikkaman![/URL][/U]

[U][URL="http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd177/nilsnectar/getawayfrombike.png"]GET AWAY FROM THE BIKE[/URL][/U][/SIZE]

And, whatever.

[IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd177/nilsnectar/bambooze.png[/IMG]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...