Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]Togepi is cool, but its not like he is my favorite or anything. I prefer Wobbafett... I like almost all of the Team Rocket Pokemon.[/SIZE]
Posted
Togepi is alright, but I like Togetic better..... But my fave is Cloyster, Electabuzz, Chansey, and Poliwrath, and Typhlosion..... :D
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
Togepi is cute. I had a friend who had the big togepi doll and I said "I could go for some eggs right about now" Than looked at the togepi all funny like.

But the best to me is Bulbasaur. He is just da bomb. Grass types I like but they sorta suck.
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
For my Pokemon story i'm thinking of having a first form of Togepi. Do you think that is a good idea or should he have a form after Togetic?
Posted
i think having a form before togapi is better because it will be cuter than the form after togetic. let me know when you have
that story done. hey sakura tell me where your threads are okay. i'll post on them okay
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
Yeah but don't you remeber Togepi comes from a Egg? So he is like already a baby stage. WAIT! I could make a stage before baby! *Starts writing like a madman*
Posted
Togepi Is My Favorite To,But Not SO Much.

Because it Normal Type Moves Is Weak Againts The Rock Type Moves Like Sudowodoo,Golem,Steelix,Onix, Dugtrio,ANd Machamp.

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :devil: :devil: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Togepi's ok...But Wooper is cuter :p [/B][/QUOTE]










[SIZE=1]Yeah he is cute, but I still like togepi better, but hey, it is my opinion, right.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wormmon's Tamer [/i]
[B]How can you like Togepi when it goes around trying to kill innocent pokemon, not to mention poor pikachu.... (I mean that) [/B][/QUOTE]
Poor Pikachu?! .....Togepi doesn't try to kill them, he does it on mistake, he's playing around, which usually gets into a mess, because PIKACHU!! always tries to save him..... In my opinion I think Pikachu makes it worse when he tries to save Togepi.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...