Shy Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 [SIZE=1]Togepi is cool, but its not like he is my favorite or anything. I prefer Wobbafett... I like almost all of the Team Rocket Pokemon.[/SIZE]
Fall Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 Togepi is alright, but I like Togetic better..... But my fave is Cloyster, Electabuzz, Chansey, and Poliwrath, and Typhlosion..... :D
Guest Saiyaman Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 Togepi is cute. I had a friend who had the big togepi doll and I said "I could go for some eggs right about now" Than looked at the togepi all funny like. But the best to me is Bulbasaur. He is just da bomb. Grass types I like but they sorta suck.
Treble Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 Togepi is cute and cool,I like him got colorful shapes on his egg very adorable pokemon.
Guest Saiyaman Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 For my Pokemon story i'm thinking of having a first form of Togepi. Do you think that is a good idea or should he have a form after Togetic?
Spikey Posted January 2, 2002 Author Posted January 2, 2002 i think having a form before togapi is better because it will be cuter than the form after togetic. let me know when you have that story done. hey sakura tell me where your threads are okay. i'll post on them okay
Guest Saiyaman Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 Yeah but don't you remeber Togepi comes from a Egg? So he is like already a baby stage. WAIT! I could make a stage before baby! *Starts writing like a madman*
FerMansion1989 Posted January 7, 2002 Posted January 7, 2002 Togepi Is My Favorite To,But Not SO Much. Because it Normal Type Moves Is Weak Againts The Rock Type Moves Like Sudowodoo,Golem,Steelix,Onix, Dugtrio,ANd Machamp. :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :devil: :devil: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
Pastbyer Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 [color=green]Togepi is just ok, but Togetic is one of my (many) favourites.[/color]
liamc2 Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 typlosion is the best. .i trained mine and it is huge, i put him on pokes2 and he was bigger than the rental tyranitar. .o.O
Spikey Posted January 12, 2002 Author Posted January 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i] [B]Togepi's ok...But Wooper is cuter :p [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Yeah he is cute, but I still like togepi better, but hey, it is my opinion, right.[/SIZE]
Wormmon's Tamer Posted January 14, 2002 Posted January 14, 2002 How can you like Togepi when it goes around trying to kill innocent pokemon, not to mention poor pikachu.... (I mean that)
Fall Posted January 14, 2002 Posted January 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wormmon's Tamer [/i] [B]How can you like Togepi when it goes around trying to kill innocent pokemon, not to mention poor pikachu.... (I mean that) [/B][/QUOTE] Poor Pikachu?! .....Togepi doesn't try to kill them, he does it on mistake, he's playing around, which usually gets into a mess, because PIKACHU!! always tries to save him..... In my opinion I think Pikachu makes it worse when he tries to save Togepi.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now