OtakuBoards

Conquest of the Awakened

Ikillion

[size=1][color=#8B008B]Lyrra struggled to keep herself from going over the edge but at the same time, she struggled to break free from Circe?s bonds. She could feel herself nearing the edge; it was delicious and orgasmic but she knew she couldn?t succumb to it. Her eyes focused on Circe?s third eye that kept a watchful gaze on her. She knew of the devilish tortures that many had gone through with Riful and Dauf, the two who dwelled in the Western Territory. It was a way to create an army of Awakened Claymore so that Riful could overtake the Northern Territory where Isley the White Silver King lived with his lover Priscilla the One-Horned Monster.

As much as she loved the taste of blood and sadism as the next person, this was beyond anything she had imagined of. Torturing Claymore to awaken them. It was abominable but then again, Awakened Claymore were as abominable as the things they did. Lyrra smirked at the thought of this, only to puzzle the third eye that was watching her.

Circe looked down at her with all three eyes and a tendril lifted Lyrra?s chin. [B]?What?s our dear little toy thinking about??[/B] The humanoid creature tightened its grip as she pulled the limbs further and further. The Claymore groaned as she felt her legs and arms being pulled. But as much as it hurt, it felt pleasurable and Circe could see this. [B]?You are quite the disturbing one, aren?t you??[/B]

Lyrra chuckled as she felt a tinge of blood seep into her mouth. She licked the corner, tasting her own yoma/human blood. [B]?However disturbing I am, I?m not a disgusting, horrendous monster like you.?[/B]

The Claymore winced in pain as a blade pierced her in the shoulder. She looked to her left and found Melech?s blade protruding from her shoulder joint. He snickered as he slowly pulled it out, its serrated blade piercing and cutting more as he did. Lyrra couldn?t allow herself to scream in pain but instead she looked to her torturers with a raised brow of defiance.

[B]?C?mon, Claymore. Scream. I want to hear that beautiful voice of yours. Writhe in pain, you weak creature.?[/B]

Another blade pierced her right shoulder. Lyrra bit her tongue and felt more blood fill in her mouth. She couldn?t give the Awakened Ones the pleasure of knowing they?ve hurt her. Instead of screaming, she did the opposite and smiled with laughter.

[B]?If you think that?ll get me to scream, you?re pathetic.?[/B] With that, she spat blood as she lowered her head to look at Melech. [B]?If you?re going to torture me, you?re going to have to do better than that. You overgrown cat.?[/B][/size][/color]

[COLOR=#001824][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Melech turned his head up a bit, purring as his eyes met hers, her insults only fueling him to do more. Since Circe had bound her she seemed to loose some of that built up tenacity of hers. Lyrra’s body was slender once more. The golden hues which seemed to glow in the dark were silver once more. She knew that they had wanted her to awaken. Making her own Yoki as low as possible would make it harder for them to turn her. Not like that was going to stop them though. For Melech was determined to break her before the day was done.

[B]“So it seems you are rather… resistant to most forms of pain… even taking it as pleasure, you little Masochist.”[/B] Lyrra smirked, about to say something before Melech pressed a finger against those lips, half expecting her to attempt to bite his finger right from his hand, the other half wanting her to.

[B]“No talking…” [/B]Melech moved closer to her, her bounded body pressing against him. His hands wrapped about her neck as if he were about to kiss her. His lips moved closer… closer, only to veer to the left at the last moment. They went over along her ear, carefully taking the lobe into his mouth whilst he whispered into that lobe of hers,[B] “You are the canvas… I am the artist…”
[/B]
He could see it in her eyes, the anger welling up within that tone body of hers. This time she tried to lash out. She swung her head forward attempting to take whatever part of his flesh she could, only to miss and taste the cold air.[B] “This one sure is feisty. Now let me make you beautiful…”[/B]

Melech’s grip around Lyrra’s neck loosened. His right hand dropped down town to trail about her waist, his fingers orbited about her naval whilst the other toyed with her spine.[B] “And seeing just how ecstatic you defiance is... I don’t just want to hear you scream anymore…”[/B] Yoki quickly filled itself into his palm turning the human hand into a feral like claw much like the one he had whilst awakened.[B] “I want you to sing for me… scream loud enough to make the heavens part. I want to feel your essence in your voice…”[/B] He brought his fingers together in a point pressing against the skin until it broke. The limb plunged deep into her gut. Her blood ran down along his arm as he moved it farther into her warm insides.
[B]
“Can you feel it? I know you’ve been longing for it since you set your gaze upon me, to be inside you…” [/B]

Lyrra only sneered, closing an eye at his efforts. It wasn’t the worst thing ever, she could go through more. But Melech still wasn’t done with his fun. He wanted her to sing, a simple wince wasn’t going to be enough for him.

Melech curved his wrist upwards, slipping it past her intestines only to leave nicks in them to let the acid run its own destructive path through her lower body while he had his entertainment with her. He pressed on till he reached the heart just underneath her rib cage. His hand lightly gripped around the beating organ, slowly feeling its pulse align itself with his own.[B] “You know I could easily kill you right now… Just a little too much of a squeeze would end your life. We can’t have that though, how are you going to be beautiful if dead?”[/B]

His grip on her organ released, her heartbeat shortly corrected itself amidst the large amount of it flooding free from her wound. His arm receded a bit from within her chest. Carefully, he wrapped his hand tightly around one her ribs. By the look on her eyes, she was either shocked or surprised. The truth was, he was only getting started. With the bone in hand he quickly pulled back. Jerking the bone free from its root at her spine, and pulled it free back out into the cold air.
[B]
“See… now that wasn’t that bad now was it?”[/B] It was obvious with the look on Lyrra’s face that she was in pain. Melech did just rip out a bone from her ribcage; she was bound to be in pain. Slowly a trickle of blood slid from her mouth. Melech’s free hand moved from her back only to snake its way under her jaw. [B]“A leak? Let me fix that…”[/B] He started low, sliding his tongue against the underside of her chin, slowly working his way up, taking in its taste along the way, and topped it off right at the corner of her lips.[B] “There… all patched up.”[/B]

Melech moved about her body slightly, moving along its bound form till he found what he was looking for, the back of her arm. Melech pressed it forward, just to the point it was about to break and held it there. He took the bone and placed it right at the elbow, just where he wanted it and pressed it thought. His power was enough to press through the bone in its way, the resistance to the thrust was enough for him to break her arm whilst piercing her.

He stepped backwards to admire his masterpiece, it was far from completed, but at least it was a start. Melech moved back up against her body and slid his hand back into the wound. [B]“We’re going to keep doing this until you either awaken or I run out of ribs… If I do then I’ll have to find another part of you to play with… until you awaken.”[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1][color=#8B008B][B]?Is that the... best you?ve got??[/B] Lyrra taunted him through heaving breaths as she watched a rib being thrown to the ground. [B]?The infusion of?yoma blood was worse?than this.?[/B]

She gurgled bouts of laughter as Melech ripped inside her, tainting whatever amount of humanity was left. Lyrra was in pain, no doubt, but however much pain she was in, she took as pleasure and Melech saw this on her face. Even as she winced, he could see that she enjoyed this. Oddly enough, he was aroused yet annoyed by her defiance.

Melech licked his lips as he gripped around another rib, this time he slowly pulled it. He wanted the pain to echo through her entire body. Lyrra wouldn?t allow that to happen and withheld every inch of her body from shaking. But as she kept her body from shaking, more blood spilt from her mouth and open wound. She knew she was losing blood quickly but the more dangerous factor was she wouldn?t be able to withhold her yoki much longer. She had to take action now before she lost herself.

Lyrra slowed her breathing as she looked around her. The tendrils that kept her from escaping were wound tight around her ankles and wrists, while the feral hand was deep within her. It didn?t matter to her what sort of situation she was in at the moment, all that mattered was finishing the job. She didn?t care if she destroyed her entire body; if she went down, she was taking the Awakened Beings with her.

While Melech licked Lyrra?s blood off of his hand, she quickly changed her form to that of a smaller size and wriggled her way out of Circe?s grips to the ground. Circe?s feathers raced after her but Lyrra managed to evade them, somehow. Once she was near her claymore, Lyrra released most of her yoki and tried to heal the large opening on her stomach. But as she did, she realized she?d gone over the limit. She couldn?t suppress it.

Circe and Melech watched in earnest as they watched their little toy succumb to the awakening. They could feel the power within her rise to the heavens. Though she wasn?t as strong as the two Awakened Ones in her Claymore form, her power had said otherwise. It was near equal if not, equal to that of the two who stood watching over her, wondering what form she?d take.

As Lyrra felt a rush of yoki escape her, she could feel herself transforming. She dropped to her knees and gripped the snow, knowing this was her last moment as a human. She tried repressing the release as much as she could, but perhaps her lust was too strong.

[i]?This can?t be happening. I can?t let them win. I won?t become a monster. I?d die first before allowing them to win.[/i] [B]I won?t become a monster!?[/B]

As the words echoed through the mountains, a burst of energy followed after. Dust and mist covered the spot where Lyrra was. With eyes full of desire, they waited as the mist and dust cleared only to be puzzled by what was in front of them. There, in a half-awakened form on the ground, was Lyrra with feathered wings and elongated, feline ears.

Circe purred, [B]?Well, at least she half-awakened.?[/B] She inched closer, still purring and watching, [B]?Still an ugly thing.?[/B]

Chuckling, Melech replied, [B]?I can change that.?[/B]

But before either of them could take a step further, Lyrra leapt from her spot in the snow. Wielding her claymore, she swung it down and managed to cut off Melech?s hand. Blood splattered to the ground as he held his hand. She smirked as she flicked the blood off of her sword. She turned her head to look to Circe and with one quick movement she managed to get near the flying humanoid beast.

In that split second, Lyrra stared at this beautiful creature that was before her. Her illustrious wings beat in a rhythm that matched Lyrra?s. In the next second, the two were weaving in and out of the other?s attack, trying to land a blow. Circe?s wings turned to blades that tried to pierce Lyrra who, in turn, raced all around her trying evading her blades. But it was futile as Lyrra was nowhere near this Awakened Claymore?s power. She stood on air as she took out the black card from her claymore handle.

[i]?To kill a monster, I have to become a monster.? Is that what it?s come down to??[/i] Lyrra scoffed at the thought. She looked to the sky gripping the black card and watched the falling snow. [i]?Forgive me, Miria. I never meant to break my promise. It?s selfish of me to do this but I have to. I?m sorry.?[/i]

As she looked to the sky, Lyrra released the last of her yoki. With that final release, Lyrra?s body began to change. Her silver eyes began to change to amber cat eyes and her body twisted and turned into that of a lion?s. Circe waited for the final awakening and watched as this caterpillar emerged from its cocoon into a butterfly.

The purr of a tiger escaped the booming throat of Lyrra as she stood on all fours. With a powerful push, she leapt into the air, pounding her black wings against the cold wind. Below her laid the black card, renouncing her position as Number Six of the Forty-Seven Claymore.[/size][/color]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"][i]Circe swept forward in a rush of wings, the backlash stirring up a huge burst of snow, her size dwarfing the newly awakened Lyrra. She might've been obscenely powerful, a gorgeous sphynx of a being, but she had no idea how to control her new body the same way that Circe had spent a veritable lifetime perfecting. Twelve wings swept forward in a flurry of feathers and blades, attacking with perfect symmetry, cutting off any escape Lyrra might have made. Throwing the weight of her body against Lyrra, she shoved her face, fangs, eyes, and horns forward to sink into the Awakened's throat. Circe tore lightly, inflicting true pain with the burning of her mouth, knocking her down into the miniature whirlwind she'd created upon takeoff.

Melech jerked his body back, giving them room, as Circe savaged Lyrra's body, even as the girl scrabbled all four limbs against her, claws tearing flesh as fast as Circe renewed it. A howl of pain mingled with Circe's burst of bubbling laughter. Fur and feathers alike flew upwards with sprays and splashes of purple blood, turning white ground into a veritable rainbow of colors.[/i]

"She's so wonderful...I think I'll keep her."

"Strong enough to hurt you?"

[i]Even as the words came from his mouth, Circe whirled her body around and slammed her wings against Lyrra in a blunt strike that hurled her into a far cliff. She laughed again, this time a lower chuckle, the sounds of rippling flesh filling the air as she re grew an entire section of her left arm. [/i]

"Strong enough to be worthwhile when she's finally trained."

".....I'll kill you for this!"

[i]Lyrra's awakened voice was hoarse, forced through a feline shaped throat, her rage coalescing into a huge roar of sound and pain. Mental anguish reeling through the air, but instead of instilling fear, it made a gentle smile cross Circe's features.[/i]

"Tame her Melech."[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#001824][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Melech’s eye twitched, the last fiber of muscle had re-attached. It was very faulty; Melech wasn’t the best at regeneration, let alone re-attaching a severed hand. However, Lyrra was a newly awakened. Even if it wasn’t the “best” he could do. This little pussy shouldn’t be hard to break into submission.

With a final grasp at his wrist and a twist in the bones, Melech was ready. Within a moments notice he turned about to see Lyrra still regaining her composure from that strike into the cliff that Circe done. For someone with her extent of power, she sure seemed too lithely avoid battles that were unnecessary for her to partake in. Then again, Melech didn’t give a second though about doing as she wished, love is as much of a chain of fate as ever.

[B]“…I’ll kill you for this!”[/B] The feminine sphinx yelled in what sounded like an attempted purr. She must have still been in the process of controlling her new body.

Melech’s body quickly encased itself in his yoki. With every fleeting moment his body changed. Arms lengthening, neck elongating, his entire body was adapting before he took on his awakened form. His body bent over taking the icy floor into his claws to take grip. Within a seconds breadth he was gone. The only thing that was remaining was a gust of snow and ice in the air. His claws ripped against the ground until he reached Lyrra. His claw plunged itself towards her body, only to have her evade into the air. Those wings were sure to prove very troublesome in the future of this confrontation for him. The sooner that he could have this kitty grounded the better.

Melech’s main glistened in his own yoki for a flash of a second before it shot for her. The three colored membranes twined and entangled themselves into one another until they reached the flying kitten only to… shoot right through her? Somehow things had just taken a turn for the worst.

Lyrra’s body seemed to split; multiple versions of her self seemed to be moving in sync only to have a momentary lag in their movements. So this is where her name came from, Dancing Lyrra. Her forms moved about in a tantalizing pattern. While still very articulate in their design, Lyrra still hadn’t fully mastered the use of her abilities in her awakened form to the extent that he did.

With only a singly arm, Melech brought his hand across his body only to release another of his “Invisible Blades” screeching through the sky. It wasn’t aimed at the flying wonder though. It was aimed just off to the side of her, enough to catch her off guard and force a regaining of her composure. Multitasking such movements while still a newly awakened would prove to be near impossible for her.

It was all that Melech needed, one of his free tentacles eventually found its way through the myriad of illusions to wrap around the hind leg of the real McCoy. With its grip tight around the limb, Melech brought her back down into the ground with a hard thrust, sending snow and ice up into the air like a geyser.

His tendril slowly unraveled itself from her leg and slithered about the icy ground like a snake till it returned back to its owner, the awakened being still alert and waiting for his prey to emerge from its icy crater.

------------------------

Lyrra's Awakened form[URL="http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/6886/p9040198wo7.jpg"] click[/URL][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]