BabyGirl Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [color=deeppink]The byte size of the picture file I want to attack to my post is too large...yet the one I did two days ago was also too large but I didn't have a problem posting it...is there a way to fix this?[/color]
Jeff Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 re-size it? ________________ [img]http://www.allfreewebpages.com/nizerago/mask.jpg[/img]
BabyGirl Posted August 20, 2001 Author Posted August 20, 2001 [color=deeppink]Re-sized and it didn't work >_<[/color]
No-Name Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 ya, how big is 1024000bytes anywho? i wanna attach a music video i made, but im stupid when it comes to converting byes to megabytes. __________________ [img]http://akaanime7.homestead.com/files/nonamebanner.gif[/img]
James Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]Re-sized and it didn't work >_<[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] if it's a JPEG/JPG, converting it to a GIF might help lower the memory. Also, if you are using Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop, you'll find an option to "optimize" the image. Doing that is a great idea, often it can cut the image's memory in half without losing any image quality.
BabyGirl Posted August 20, 2001 Author Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] if it's a JPEG/JPG, converting it to a GIF might help lower the memory. Also, if you are using Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop, you'll find an option to "optimize" the image. Doing that is a great idea, often it can cut the image's memory in half without losing any image quality. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Thanks James...but I tried that and it increased the byte size by over 100,000 lol :D[/color]
gundamcat17 Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 You could always transfer it to bmp and scale it down pixel by pixel manually thats what i usually do it takes a long time but its worth it...once your down save it to gif.or jpg whatever
Fish Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Abe Lincoln [/i] [B]look at this picture! [/B][/QUOTE] don't look its porn don't
Fish Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Abe Lincoln [/i] [B] no its not! hahhhahahahahahaa [/B][/QUOTE] stop posting porn you idiot
Zero-Sama Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]OMG!That's sick!Your a total.....Oh,I gotta go throw up.....[/FONT][/COLOR]
Fish Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]OMG!That's sick!Your a total.....Oh,I gotta go throw up.....[/FONT][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] lol heres a garbadge can...
Zero-Sama Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Thanx fish.*Pukes in the can*[/FONT][/COLOR]
Kain Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Abe Lincoln [/i] [B]look at this picture! [/B][/QUOTE] I looked...
Fish Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Retro Burn [/i] [B]well dudes, ermm... Fish ain't cool no more, he's gay. I'm honest ABe whoo! [/B][/QUOTE] i don't care if a fool doesn't like me!!!
Pretty Sammy Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 ok, thanks for the warning, I won't look at the picture. Anyway, BabyGirl, I had the same problem once. -_-;;; I just uploaded the imge to my server and posted the url of the picture here.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now