OtakuBoards

Digital Convergence

Ugamon

Rylonamon twitched a few times in front of Avian and instead of devolving into Rraikmon she went a step farther down. A small red fuzz ball with a horn sat in front of avian. Its yellow eyes stared up at her. It opened its mouth and yawned.

"Man to much for me today. Must have over did it. I prefer taking it easy part of the time. This was rough." What shocked most of the other kids was that the red fuzz bals voice was male.

"Thats alright Ploymon. You will rest and be yourself in no time." Avian picked him up and smiled, "Well I guess we need to get out of here."

Kredion gave her a questioning look, "I thought your partner was... female." He could barely ask this from his spot on the ground. He seemed more tired than his partner.

Avian laughed, "Its rookie and Champion forms are. The in training form however is male. The same with its baby form. Since hes never been ultimate or mega i would have NO idea about those. But gender changes with my partner."

"Hmm interesting."

Avian stroked the fur around Ploymon's horn which curved at the tip and was silvery on the tip like a blade. "Im hungry..." He said quietly.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[I][FONT="Arial Narrow"][COLOR="Green"] Kredion laid on his back looking at the stars and wondered how he got into this place in his life wondered why he cared so much it was hurting. As he pulled himself into a sitting position he pulled his Laptop out and opened it up letting the computer start up he pulled out a CD that he had prepared for their leaving. as the computer finished booting up he connected into a sattlete connection and sent the virus into the gate system of the digital world using the E-mail he got. At the same time he set a back door up and then broke the connection and put the laptop away and got up.

The look on his face showed he was not messing around. [B]We have 5 minutes to get to the gate before it locks for a time. Who is coming? Koramon go grab Impmon and get him there now.[/B] Avian looked at him like he was crazy Ichi looked confused and Cody was the only one mildly accepting the fact.

Avian looked at Kredion and said. [B]SO how are we going to fight with 2 in-Trainings? We can't expect to Survive a fight like this again.[/B]Kredion looked at her in a cool manner and said. [B]We all have strength deep inside of us. This is the test we need to pass to beable to help both the worlds we can't fail now if you are scared then i understand but if your running cuz you don't want to face what we need to leave if i have to i will go on alone...[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/I]

Avian smiled and then laughed, "What and let you have all the action and fun. Heck no. I am not afraid. I have nothing going for me here, If this is the end for me, whereever we end up, It wont matter to much. No one will even notice I am gone."

She realized she said than suddenly the smile was gone and she moved her glance at Ploymon in her arms, "Anyways No worries! Dont you dare think you are going in alone. Lets go!"

Ploymon wiggled in her arms, "Well lets go then, there is little time left!"

A few minutes later they were all up and ready to go. Avian however looked a little distracted.

Ichi: Hold on he will come back on his own free will in a few minutes... Believe me on that one. *He put his hands behind his head* I just wish i had my sketch pad... I would love to sketch down everything i see in that other world... *sighs and looks over*

Mean while as Impmon was a few blocks away he thought

Impmon: Why would he tell me that... He doesn't know me but knows exactly how it feels... *the turned to return to the group* This kind ofguy isn't like the others... Maybe he deserves someone like him.

Ichi smirked as Impmon showed back up.

Ichi: Well I thought you would show up. *laughs*

Impmon: *gets back to his tough attitude* Hey don't get uppity! I came back to do you a favor. Don't think i will listen to these other losers.

Ichi: I didn't ask you too... *he walked over* And dont think i am here to own you. *he looked to Kredion* Ok ready to go when you are.

They waited for a moment and when they were ready Kredion got to his feet tiredly.

"Lets get to the portal then."

Once there it looked as though nothing was there. Just a space that looked like everything else around it. Avian looked at her digivice, its orange and black edges shinging. She saw the screen, some reading had it going crazy. The portal was there. It just needed the keys.

"Interesting. Digivolving devices, communicators, locators, and house keys to the digi home. Who would have thought." She commented to no one in particular.

Plomon stared at the screen, "Do we get Sci-Fi on that thing?"

the others glanced at her oddly and she laughed, "American Science Fiction tv station... heh."

"You used to live in America?" one of them asked.

"Cant you tell? My japanese sucks compared to you guys and I dont look like I am from around here. Yeah, I... did live in america. Dont matter now. Anyways lets do this."

She smiled and held out her digivice to make it face the invisible gate. Instantly it reacted and came to life. Flashing lights and swirling orbs around it began to pulse, change color, and orbit the gate area. Avian saw a bright flash of white and she was out.

--------------
ooc: Filler basicly for now, Ugamon had some serious things he needed to attend to in his life and he will be back here soon. He said he would get on the posts here soon so just a little more time to wait please. Be patient and we will be on our way in no time. Within the next day or so i figure.

[I][FONT="Arial Narrow"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Ooc: Frankie i should hug you till the end of time..
-------------------------------------------------

Kredion Looked at the others before he held up his digivice and spoke the codeword he had programed in. As he spoke it the Portal opened and the 8 Digidestined and their Digimon headed to the Plane of existence where the humans had never been before. As they walked out of the portals light it disappeared and the Digidestined looked out at the Barren lands with Funnels of data running around aimlessly in the land.

Avian looked around and said. [B]Well i see why you guys were missing home.[/B]Koramon gave her a dead stare and said. [B]It wasn't always like this. Not until after the human came.[/B] Kredion Looked at the digimon and said. What human who? This time Impmon spoke up. [B]The ugly Meatsack that looked like you! Except he had a scar on his face.[/B] Avian and Kredion traded glances. I guess that explains a few things. Cody looked at the digimon and looked at Kredion then said. [B]You mean that Kredion was here with a Scar?[/B] Kredion Looked at Cody and said. [B]No he is my mine twin and he keeps trying to get me to set you up in a trap.. But i think we can do it so he is in the trap.[/B] Ichi and Cody looked at each other and said at the same time. [B]Why didn't you tell us[/B]. Kredion Coldly looked at them [B]It's recent information besides i didn't to confirm it untill after the policestation escape.[/B] Besides we need to move As he said this he walked into the desert and the others followed in a grumpy mood.[/COLOR][/FONT][/I]

Ichi looked around following Kredion. He was pretty pissed at the kids attitude. Not telling them information they needed to know before hand.

Ichi: Impmon...sometimes I know why you hate humans cause sometimes i am annoyed by them too.

Impmon: A human agrees that humans are scum? Brillant. *he said sarcasticly*

Ichi: *grabs impmons head and lifts him up* Don't talk to me like that it pisses me off.

Impmon: Lemme go you meat sack! I hate getting picked up like that i can't fight back! *he grumbled and squirmed*

Ichi: *Chuckles and looks him in the eye* Thats why i did it, you little purple midget.

Impmon: Don't call me a-

Ichi: *pats him on the head* Don't take it seriously i was just kidding.

Impmon: *mumbles* I hate you...

Ichi: What was that?

Impmon: Nothing! *he caught up with the group*

((a little humor to lighten things up))

Avian and the others stood in the strange new world some confused and others just a little miffed. She glanced at her partner in her arms, he squirmed and leaped from her arms.

"Hey! It is not safe!"

"Lookie! Digital Grub!" He said glancing at her with half of a strange fungus looking thing hanging out of his mouth.

"Do you even know if that is safe? It could be poisonous."

He laughed and bit it in half. He munched on the half and gave the rest of it to Koramon. Moments after the ate it they began to glow and their rookie forms soon took their places.

"I lived here once remember?" Rraikmon said fully female again, "I might not remember it well but I do know the difference between mushrooms of forgetfulness and data mushrooms."

"Data mushrooms?"

"Yes they are a type of mushroom that absorbs stray particles of harmless data that were lost or discarded. Once it absorbs enough it becomes ripe enough to pick, eat, and absorb the data. Considering the fact its all data to begin with its like not harmful. Energy boost and back to rookies we go."

Avian glared. This place was just to wierd. "Can we not stand around here like lost dogs?"

Rraikmon, "Hey!"

"Not what i ment! Anyways... I have a feeling we should go..." She thought for a while looking in all directions and thrn she stopped. Something within the dark ignored areas of her brain (like the area for processing high forms of math, gut feelings, and peanutbutter and banana sandwiches) pulled at her. told her to go that way.

"Lets go this way. We wont get anywhere just standing around."

And with that they all headed off. Avian wondered off in that direction and they all followed. What seemed like hours they walked and slowly the terrain changed. They came to desolated cliffs and below them was a blackend dark crashing ocean that seemed far more dangerous than it appeared, and it appeared really dangerous.

"Well dusty land of doom to deadly oceans, nice." Impmon grummbled.

"Hmm." With a few glances up and down she noticed something in the distance. They headed in that direction and in another hour of walking they saw it more clearly. A dark dreary castle lay upon the rocks in the middle of the ocean waves. It sat hight above them on jagged cliffs of jet black sharp stones. It had a small bridge of rocks that looked none to stable but after watching a dark dinosaur walk across it out into the wilderness they figured it could handle the weight of a few kids.

"Wait, your thinking of going in there?" Cody said with shock, "It reeks of evil! JUST LOOK AT THOSE CLIFFS!"

"Not to mention the... water, the bridge, the dinosaur of evil, and oh yeah the large menecing castle of doom." Rraikmon agreed.

Avian looked at Kredion whos attention was now fully fixed onto the building. "Uh what do you think Kredion. Looks like an evil guys perfect plotting paradise right?"

He nodded silently and said nothing. Before anyone else could even argue it he and ugamon stepped forward and headed on towards the castle.

"This is a bad omen i swear to digigod!" Rraikmon growled.

"You act as though you havnt seen anything evil or scary before. Your acting like a puppy!"

Rraikmon realized this and straightedn up, her fur standing on all ends, "Yeah right! I just didnt want to seem to cool for these other guys!"

Avian smirked, "Riiiiight." And quickly she followed behind Kredion. Everyone else sighed and went along. They all remembered they came here to stop evil but the didnt expect evil to look so.... deadly. Or they werent expecting a fight so soon.

It took a while to get to the entrance of the bridge and only a few digimon guarded the huge metal gates of the castle. Both of them champions of medium size. Rraikmon digivolved to Rylonamon and used Tiger Eye on both of them to immobolize them momentarrily while the others could run up and delete them as quickly and silently as possible.

"Why only two champions as guards?" Someone asked.

"Two possible reasons. One is that he is so confident in himself that he doesnt think he needs much protection, or two the bigger badder ones are inside and this is all a trap."

To the first response people seemed almost relived but when Avian spilled the last and more likly answer they all shot glares at her.

Kredion stood there staring at the huge black metal doors. "I'm going in." And with that he puched the huge doors away with ease.

[I] [FONT="Arial Narrow"][COLOR="SeaGreen"] Kredion Looked back at the rest of the gang as they followed him in. As he walked in her turned around and said. [B]Look you guys I think I know where we are... If we are I have unfinished business with the owner of this castle[/B]... [B]I need you to let me handle it on my own no matter what[/B].. As he looked at the Ichi and Avian both gave him a Nod but Cody spoke up and said.[B] What are you nuts we are in this together or not at all[/B]. Kredion Looked at him sternly and said.[B] It's a family matter that me and Ugamon need to handle. I am just asking you to stay out of it no matter what. As a matter speak of the Devil.[/B]

As he said this a door creaked open on the second floor and a Robed Figure stepped out and looked at the group and said. [B]Ahh Brother. You did come I was starting to think you wouldn't[/B]. Kredion looked at them and He and Ugamon went up the stairs towards the fight of their lives. As Cody started up the steps the door under the steps blew open and a Huge digimon stepped out Growling he said. [B]I am Known as Gigadramon Know me and fear! [/B]As these words were spoken Avian and Ichi both looked at their digimon partners and Cody stood behind them and gave his Partner a glance as well. Avian Looked back at them and said. [B]Well we wanted a fight we got one.[/B]

Kredion and Ugamon walked in the door after Ryukai and Kredion held his digivice as if ready at anymoment to give his energy to Ugamon to Digivolve. Ryukai turned to him and Said. [B]I am glad you came although not as I hoped you might but your still here[/B]. As he said this he pulled out a Black Digivice. Kredion looked at Ryukai and said. [B]So you are going to fight us huh i had hoped you would lets keep it in the family why don't we? [/B]Ryukai's eye's gleamed at this and said. [B]I would do nothing other then for us to pit Digital will against Digital will and Brother against brother.. I hope you know how to fight because you will need to if you wish to defeat me.[/B] As Kredion Took a Shaolin Style Stance Ryukai Smiled and said. [B]Very Good this shall be fun indeed and i suggest we raise the stakes a little higher[/B]. Kredion's eyebrow shot up. Ryukai Said. [B]Whoever loses must serve the other so if i win i change my ways and join forces with you. If win however you must do my bidding until you think you can defeat me and trust me i have no intention to lose[/B]. As Ryukai Laughs manically. Kredion and Ugamon Give glances to each other.

Ryukai Then unveiled his Digimon and both Kredion and Ugamon give gasps of surprise as a Female Ultimate walks out of the shadows with a twisted grin on her face. She Speaks and says. [B]Hello Brother of my master I am called LadyArchDevimon And i am here to make your lifes miserable[/B]. Kredion looked at Ugamon and both had the same thought float through their heads this was going to be harder then they thought As Kredion Gave a small Part of his energy to Ugamon He Digivolved into Ugatorimon and the Champion Circled the Ultimate. As Kredion Got wraped up in this he almost got hit by Ryukai who attacked in a Mantis style attack. Ducking and counter attacking with a Shaolin Style punch Ryukai Blocked it and Parryed it and sent a high kick at Kredion who ducked and Tried to sweep his Brothers feet out from under him.

As the two took turns attacking and Hitting and missing the Digimons battle was even more brutal as LadyArchDevimon Started to beat the plup out of Ugatorimon suddenly Ladyarchdevimon Teleported and appeared behind Ugatorimon and threw him into a pillar before using her Ultimate attack. LadyArchdevimon Screamed NIGHTMARE CHAINS! As the chains around her unraveled Ugatori was slamed and contained by them as they tighten Kredion felt the pain of the attack and Ryukai used his chance to slam him in the back of the skull before circling him. Suddenly Kredion Knew it was over if Ugatorimon didn't get out of those chains in a matter of seconds he would be destoryed and absorbed. Ryukai looked at him pitifully and said. [B]Give up now and i will spare his life.. so that he can still be with you if you don't i will be forced to destory him[/B]. Kredion Looked at Ugatorimon With tears in his eyes he saw the pain inside Ugatorimons Features and he almost broken until he Screamed in the Fury of his heart and Got up and redoubled his attack and suddenly the Digivice Glowed with a power unlike it had before and the Light gathered around Ugatorimon and He digvolved shocking Ryukai who paused for a second then laughed while dodging attacked and grunting from the ones that hit home. [/I][/COLOR][/FONT]

"This was NOT what i had in mind!" Rylonamon said, her champion form growled.

Avian sighed, "Well i take it its all or nothing at this point."

The other digimon hadalready digivolved. IceDevimon, Sangloupmon, and Rylonamon stood facing the large Gigadramon.

Three champions against a single ultimate. Things would have looked good on earth but things looked terrible within the confines ofthe dark dreaded castle. It is like its dark cold stone walls had soaked up all the hope and left nothing but dread and fear.

"If you hesitate I wont! Giga Destroyer!" He opened both of his clawed hands and sent a blast of energy right for them.

Each of them moved in their own ways to avoid it. Icedevimon took to the sky but whas instantly slammed back into the stone ground by the ultimates large tail. Rylonamon rolled out of the way and was flicked against the wall like a bug. She groaned as she pulled herself out of the remains of the stone pillar near where she hit.

Sangloupmon dashed out of the way but was also hit with the digimons long tail. All three champions shook their heads and got up to fight again. This was bad. Really bad.

Ichi stood back and watched as he couldn't do anything to help Ice Devimon. He looked at his digivice and at IceDevimon.

Ichi: Come on buddy. Stomp this bastard into the ground! Show him the power you have!

IceDevimon: What does it look like i am trying to do!? TUNDRA FREEZE! *he shot freezzing lasers out of his eyes and hit gigadramons arm but it only froze for a second before he broke out and attacked back*

Gigadramon hit Icedevimon with his tail sending him carening back to the wall and putting a dent where he slammed into it.

Icedevimon: *gets up slowly* I-i won't got down like that... No... NEVER! *His wings glowed darkly* EVIL WING!

Gigadramon shruged it off.

Rylonamon : Stop attacking alone we can do this together!

Icedevimon: No i know i can do this!

Ichi: Stop acting like that! If you wont listen to them listen to m-

Gigadramon: Giga Destroyer!! *he shot at the three champions and blew them back agian*

Ichi: IceDevimon!! *he ran over *come on buddy.... We can't give up now...

Icedevimon: H-he's too strong...

Ichi: Its stupid shit talk like that that makes you feel like nothing show these people that your something! Come on get up and fight with all your might. I belive you can do it!

Icedevimon: *Looks down*

Ichi: Come on no doubts! BELEIVE YOU CAN DO IT! Show all these people that they are wrong!

Icedevimon: *looks determined* Thanks... Thats all i needed! *he glowed darkly as he sprinted at Gigadramon*

Ichi: *digivice glows bright* Come on!

Icedevimon: Icedevimon digivolve to....

His shape changed to a quadripedle form and as the energy left a dark hound digimon stood in his place.

Cerberumon: Cerberumon... Not half bad eh?

Ichi: Looking good! *smiles* Now lets take it down!

Gigadramon: Giga Destroyer!

Cerberumon: Emerald Blaze! *he shot green flames out of all three heads*

Gigadramon was obliverated and destroyed. Being in the digital world the data was already where it had to be, so no data was scattered.

Cerberumon: That took alot out of me.*Falls to the floor and dedgivolves to IceDevimon*

Ichi: Apperantly not anough to make you go back to rookie.

???: Oh, have you goten rid of that misfit, he needed to die any, but don't relax because you have goten rid of Gigadramon, because now you have to deal with me, Megadramon.

Avain: Every one get ready for another round.

Cody: But we definatly can't beat another ultimate by our selves, unless IceDevimon digivolves.

IceDevimon: Are you blind dimwit, I barely have any energy to dedigivolve if you know what I mean, but if Ichi gave me alot more... *IceDevimon is anime style noogied by Ichi*

Ichi: Don't even think about it, you know it took alot out of me to make you digivolve.

Megadramon: Shut up, I'm about to destroy you. Darkside Attack.

The three champions barely dodge the attack.

Cody: Stop argueing, or we'll lose.

Sangloupmon: Let's attack all together, we defeated SkullMeramon like that. Here I go, Sticker Blade.

IceDevimon: Avalanche Claw.

Ryolamon: I hope this works, Tiger Eye.

The three attacks zoomed at Megadramon.

Megadramon: Parry Force.

The attack shot the blasts away from him and the remaining wind gush at the champions and forced the up against the wall.

Cody: We'll never be able to beat him.

Megadramon: Ultimate Slicer. *Sprints towards the digimon ready to kill them wthout mercy*

?????: Scouter Monoeye.

A red dot scans the Megadramon's body.

?????: Hohu, Death From Behind.

A blurry object flies towards Megadramon's chest and striked the the circle beside his left arm, and flies away from the explosion.

?????: Take that, hahahahaha. Evil doers beware, because sealsdramon is---------*Smashes into the wall*--------here.

[FONT="Arial Narrow"][COLOR="SeaGreen"][I]

Kredion and Ryukai where In a deadlock as their Spirits were battling this bodies held a attack in a Lock to which one had to let do and let the pain out do them it was a ultimate test of endurence as both Brothers held back as much endurence as they could seeing who would outlast the other.

However the digimon where giving it all out and the castle Shook with the effort on both there Parts however neither was backing down and As much as Shiulgamon was Looking beat up Ladydevimon Looked exuasted to the point where she looked as if she would fall over at anytime. It was a matter of life or death at this point. Finally as Shuilgamon Drew the energy together he Threw himself at Ladydevimon and Started to Attacked with his full Strength and with each hit Ladydevimon Cringed and fell back a foot as as he released a final punch she flew back into a piller and with his last bit of Strength Unleashed his Final Attack As his body glowed with the energy he had to pull from his Ultimate Form into his Attack. COSMIC EMBOLISHER! He screamed and the Blast Hit Ladydevimon and Finished the piller as Part of the roof Collasped.

As dust was thrown up Shiulamon dedigivolved into Pinomon the Fresh level digimon and stared at kredion and said. I gave it my all it's up to you now. Kredion Looked at his partner and Ryukai Let go and pushed off him and walked swiftly over into the dust to find his Fallen Partner. As Kredion Scooped up Pinomon he saw the little digimon Fall into a faint. Looking up Ryukai walked out of the remaining Dust and in his arms was a little black digimon Looking at Kredion he said. You won.. now what about your friends downstairs? Kredion's eyes widen as he heard the fighting going on down stairs and ran to the Door and saw the remains of the huge room as he looked down he saw a Megadramon pulling himself up from the rubble and said to ryukai. oh my god... their not gonna beable to fight this..

As Ryukai Looked at Kredion's face he looked down at the fight and said. We could give those digimon our energy to finish the fight however... It would require both of us.. As Kredion looked at Ryukai his Anger slipped and he said to Ryukai.... Please help them we need to save this world... As Ryukai looked at the battle he Turned to Kredion and said. I was testing you to see if you had a chance to defeat the master of this.. I am one of the weakest of the Lords of the realms and the five of us once attacked him together and failed. However your team as a chance if we fight together we can win so we shall. As Ryukai lifted his arm and his digivice in one hand he gave the energy out into the digivice who sent the Energy into Rylonamon and Icedevimon and he sank back and looked much too weary. looking at Kredion his said. Now it's up to them we can't stop the rest of this. Kredion Focused his energy into the Digivice and sent equal parts into sangloupmon, Icedevimon and Rylonamon and as he did he passed out on the floor with his digimon so he didn't even see the end.[/I][/COLOR][/FONT]

Icedevimon felt the power flow through him and he looked at the other then at Ichi.

Ichi: Come on guys lets not let this go to waste! Come on!

IceDevimon: Right! I should be able to do it agian! *he glowed and digivolved agian in to Ceribrumon* Lets teach this bitch he is messing with the wrong guys...

Ichi: Alright Ceribrumon! Teach him!

Ceribrumon: Emerald Blaze! *he fired green flame at Megadramon it hit but didn't do much but make him flinch*

Megadramon: Dark Side Attack! *he fired missles out of his metal claws*

Ceribrumon: *dodges barely* Come on guys I need help here! PORTALS OF DARKNESS! Go to the darkest place in the digital world! *black portals opened up and tried to suck megadramon in* NOW!

Sealsdramon: No, stop, don't attack.

Ceribrumon: Shut up, we don't even know, for all we know you could be working for Ryukai.

Sealsdramon: Why would I just attack Megadramon then.

Ichi: So we would start to trust you then you betray us.

Cody: Why does he need to stop the attack.

Sealsdramon: Because it won't destroy him he could just come back.

Avain: Come on we got to trust him, just for right now.

Ceribrumon: I ain't listening to y'all, if I do what he says then Megadramon will destroy us.

Megadramon: You better listen to him. *Ceribrumon continues his attack like he was ignoring everything he had just said* You won't stop then you all die, Darkside Attack.

13 missiles shot at the tamers and there digimon, the rest sot at the portal closing it up, the missiles shot at the digidestineds and their digimon missed all of their target and shot into the wall or into the ground, exceptfor the missles targeted at Cody.

Sealsdramon: WATCH OUT! *Dashes towards Cody and jumps towards him and pushes him out of the way taking his place and gets blasted by the missiles that were suppose to hit Cody*

Cody was startled by the missile missing him while Sealsdramon lie on the ground, Sealsdramon wasn't dead but on the the verge of death.

Megadramon: Why did you risk your life for a human.

Sealsdramon: Because I would for a digimon, and I see humans and digimon as equals.

Megadramon: Well you won't be around to save another, so called equal, because you'll die before you can again, Ultimate Slicer.

[I]Cody's Head[/I]
[I]Why did he save me, I'm a human, digimon are supposed to hate humans. I destroy his kind, although I don't like to. Now it's time to do something for digimon other than destroy them, he saved me and now it's my turn to save him, I shouldn't just destroy digimon to save my kind, just like he said humans and digimon are the same, I should should also try to save digimon. I feel your pain and I feel your hope of stopping the war for digimon and humans. Sealsdramon, I'll tke up your cause, and I have to start by saving you.[/I]

[I]Back In The Real World[/I]
[I]Boom Crash Stisss[/I]
The smoke clears and a tall figure is standing in front of Sealsdramon blocking the attack with Cody sitting on his sholder.

Cody: Why do you try to destroy humans, your only destroying your own kind, because humans and digimon are the same, I won't destroy anyone unless they try to hurt each other. So, Matadormon, let's kill this monster.

Matadormon: Yes master, Butterfly Trumpet Kick.

(OOC: Matadormon calls him master instead of treating him as an equal because, Cody digimon more and has matured more in respedting digimon, and thats also why he turned into a 2 legged human shaped form.)

Ceribumon looked at the group.

Ceribrumon: You idiots i am holding him here for you to attack! *He was straining to contain the flying digimon*

Ichi: You heard hiim attack! While he has him held! *he yelled poining at Mega Dramon* i

The champions trained thier attack on Megadramon. When his cannons got sucked into the portals he had no way to attack.

Megadramon: Damn you!

Ceribrumon: No Damn you...

Avian watched and grinned as Rylonamon leaped into the air towards Megadramon. Even though she was far smaller than him her strength was all she needed. She slammed into him with the force of the other digimons attacks and he was sent even farther into to gate like portal.

"Good job!"

One last concentrated blast from all the digimon combined, even the newly arrived ultimate, and Megadramons screams were silenced as the gate closed. Moments later it desintegrated into a billion tiny pieces of data that vanished instantly.

Moments later all the champions and ultimates returned to their In-Training forms.

Ploymon in all his boyish ability said, "No sweat! Could handle that kinda stuff anyday." A strange noise came from the red furball, "Im hungry..."

Avian picked him up and shook her head, "You silly dust ball..."

----
ooc: ugamons out of it right now from what i am getting so i am posting just to keep this .... here and aliveishness. So yeah. If he doesnt post soon i might keep it going from what he and I have talked about a while back. And ill just continue this till he can come back and take over again. But we will see what happens

[I][FONT="Arial Narrow"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]OOC: hard to repley when you in a dead faint...lol Anyhow now that the fight is over the team will get back together after some sleep...
---------------------------------------------
After a few hours Knocked out Kredion and Ryukai woke up with a rather nasty headache. Kredion Looked at Ryukai and said. [B]Now what are you going to do? [/B]Ryukai looked at him with a sad smile and said.[B] I have no choice now but to Join you and your team and to retake this world from the hands of my former master...[/B] Looking down at his hands he said.[B] Call my Ryu Brother I am no longer the Lord of the Dark Ocean... this castle is destoryed and i was Defeated but the others will crush you unless you gain more strength then I had...[/B]

Looking down at the others he Gracefully walked down the stairs and Kredion Followed him as the two rejoined the group Looks of Curiousiness and Glares of Hate were passed around Finally Kredion Said. [B]Avain, Cody, Ichi Meet my brother Ryu... He has Agreed to help us Defeat the other servants of Chaos in the digital world. Now it is up to you wiether to accept his offer or not but i think we need all the help we can get and frankly he is as strong as i am.[/B]

OOC; the Vote is in your guys hands plz PM me with your Votes and you can post them in your Post but plz let the others Make theirs... i know this will mean alot of filler but put a bit of thought into it.[/COLOR][/FONT][/I]

Avian let out a snort, she didnt like the guy after all he was a dark lord or whatever but then again she didnt trust anyone so what was the difference here? For all she knew ichi and cody could be serial killers and Kredion could be some sicko off the street before all this digimon stuff started happening. And she trusted them enough to be around them so whats a "dark lord" gonna do?

"Well I for one agree to let him stay. You are right, he is strong, i can sense that. And we need all the help we can get." Avian said after a long moment of silence and exchanged glances.

Kredion nodded, "Thanks for the support on that one..."

Avian nodded back, "And hey, one more cute face to add to the group. What is a poor solitary girl like me to do." She gave a fake sigh and laughed, "Now if you dont mind I think I am going to rest."

She walked over to the wall, sat down and fell against it. Ploymon sat in her lap as she stroked his fur. "You did well today."

"Heh, thanks... So did you."

Ichi looked skeptical of the kids motives about him joining them. Yaamon , Impmons , in training forml, looked a bit less excepting then the others.

Yaamon: Hey this guy tries to do us in and we just forgive him like that. Thats kind of bull crap to me.

Ichi: He has a point guys... Even if he does put it in such a crude way. This guy has been on the other side for a long time how are we supposed to know as soon as we reach another one of these "Dark Lords" he won't turn on us and try to snuff us out again. You can't expect everyone to be so trusting. Trust is something you gotta earn and you haven't earned it yet.

Yaamon: Yeah what he said! *he said hopping up and down*

Ichi picked him up and looked at him.

Ichi: Is it just me or are you more jacked up then you usually are.

Yaamon: You bet!

Ichi: smaller you are the bigger you talk huh?

Yaamon: What was that?!

Ichi: You do...

Cody: Oh, well, are you sure he's just not saying that so we can trust him, and get him into the human world so he can take it over and betray us.

Every one stares at him.

Kredion: I'm pretty sure he wont do that.

Cody: Well, ok, I guess that it wouldn't hurt unless does hurt us and tries to~

Dracmon knocks him out and drags him away by the hair.

Dracmon: You heard him, he said yes, and since I'm his digimon (sighs) I have to agree with him.

Kredion: Yay that's all he votes, and it's unanimious. [I]Ryu comes with us.[/I]

[I][FONT="Arial Narrow"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Ryu looked at the others and a small smile corssed his lips as Kredion Sent him a look that had a tiny bit of malice and Kredion Sighed and said. [B]We can get some sleep here and then head to the Next Dark Lord...I think you said his name of This was a Lord of the Blooded sand by the name of who again?[/B] Ryu Looked away and said. [B]He goes by the name of Skullgreymon He is stronger then me but is the second weakest one of us.. If we defeat him we can use him base and Attack the Lord Of Shadow Crystal Lake.. And trust me She is not a push over[/B]. As Ryu said this his Digimon walked up and a beam of shadowed light appeared around her and Agatomon Was in her place. As Agatomon Opened her Mouth Kredion said. [B]Very well lets do this after some sleep we need to recover if we are going to be fighting another Digimon anytime soon[/B]. Agatomon looked at Kredion and a Glare fell from her eyes and Kredion Looked at her back with a Small Smile before he turned back to the others. [B]Ok guys let get some sleep.[/B] Walking away from the Group Kredion Sat down next to a pile of rubble and thought of a way to defeat their next foe.. He figured Avian, Cody, Ryu and Ichi Would be enough to over power the Ultimate level but he had a feeling that this next digimon had a few tricks up his Bones and Ryu hadn't really made a mention Earlier but Kredion needed some trust to work with.. Even if he didn't really Trust Ryu's Motives they needed the help and If anything happened Kredion had a feeling the group would fall apart without some trust on the parts of all of them. As he said this Pinomon came over and said.[B] I find it weird that Agatomon Is a Champion Level and yet she bounced back so quickly.. [/B]Kredion Looked over and said.[B] He prolly had some energy stored away incase we turned on him.. [/B]Not unexpected but defintely troubleing.[/COLOR][/FONT][/I]

Ichi had a small note book in his hand and was sketching out the Digimon on each page. Yaamon was looking at him and peeked at what he was drawing. It was Yaamon.

Yaamon: Is that me?

Ichi: Kind of... I am supposed to be working on my Manga right now... Before my comp exploded i had it done and finished and finally ready for the interview... I had to show the Shonen people that i had a good idea before they let me work on the comic.

Yaamon: Bummer eh?

Ichi: Big bummer... Oh well i guess i am better off with this. I am getting better ideas then i have ever got. *he finished the drawing* There done. What you think?

Yaamon: Not perfect but not bad what about my rookie , champ and utimate forms?

Ichi: I can draw them from memory as well as the others . Megadramon as well... Every story need thier villans.

With her head against the wall and ploymon in her lap she fell asleep. Despite everything and where they were nothing could keep her from falling asleep. About an hour later however she felt a huge weight on her body and slowly opened her eyes. Ploymon was no longer there but Rraikmon was. With her almost the size of a horse she weighed a ton. And she was sleeping as hard as a rock.

Avian tapped her partner and then when that didnt work she hit her on the head with her fist. Her large yellow eyes slowly opened. "Huh?"

"Get off me you lunk head!" She laughed, "You crushing me. No more expensive kibble for you. Cheap ass stuff for you from now on. You weigh a ton!"

Rraikmon leapt up causing pain in Avians dead legs and then laid down next to Avian. "Sorry. I must of digivolved in my sleep."

Avian smiled, "That is alright." She stroked the fur between Rraikmon's shoulders and smiled, "Just so long as you dont kill me it is fine."

Cody: Mom, I'm home.

Cody's Mom: Where have you been, you've been out for 2 days, and don't even tell me where your going.

Cody: I'm sorry I just......... um................

Cody's Dad: Cody, it's ok just go to your room.

Dogmamon (Dracmon's in-training form), being in a trash bag wiggles around struggling for breath.

Cody's Dad: Hey wait, whats in that bag.

Cody: Oh, nothing, wheh I'm hot, don't think so, well I'm tired good night.

Cody's Dad: Leave him alone, he's old anough to stay out, or do you want him to return to like he was, when he wouldn't even come out to eat.

[I]Cody's Room[/I]
Cody: They almost found out.

Dogmamon hops out of the bag.

Dogmamon: Yeah your right.

[I]Earrrrrt[/I]

Cody's Dad: What is that.

Cody: Well dad, It's a digimon. Youmay be sorta confused, so I'll tell you in the morning.