OtakuBoards

Digital Convergence

Ugamon

[I][FONT="Arial Narrow"][COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="2"]Kredion Got up after a few Hours of sleep and Walked out of the castle as he did he looked around and Ugamon Followed him Out with Ryu and Agatomon on his heels. As the Four Were standing out together Kredion Said. [B]We Might have Differences but it is what makes us Strong. Now lets Rally and find a Way to defeat our Enemie's Once and for all.[/B] Ryu Nodded and Looked at Agatomon Who Merely Looked at Kredion With A strange Wonder. Ugamon looked at Kredion And said.[B]Then I say we get the other up and Head to that Next stop. [/B]

As Kredion Came back in He looked around and noticed Cody and his Digimon Were Missing As Avian Woke up he said. [B]Have you Seen Cody lately he seems to be missing.[/B]Ichi Walked over with a Yawn and said. [B]He said he was going to find something before he joined back up with us.. he Might have gone back to the real world.[/B]Kredion Cussed and said. [B]Dam.. How did he hack into the Network.. No matter we will have to push on we can't stop now it will only slow us down we need to go while the other masters are caught offguard.[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/I]

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Avian while on the ground started to stand up but Rraikmon standing up knocked avian over. As avian saw herself falling and the others saw it too and went to help her even if they were to far away. They didnt need to however, She placed one hand on the ground and kicked upwards. A twist and a backflip later she was standing up again.

"Rraikmon watch your tail next time..."

"Sorry." She said with a smile.

Avian looked at Kredion and Ryu and gave them both one of her deep confusing smiles, "Heh... lets get out of here!"

ooc: some filler my post became lol

[I]The morning[/I]

Cody's dad climbs up the stairs with a confusion, he then finds a note lieing on Cody's bed.
[CENTER][I]It Reads[/I][/CENTER]

I'm sorry dad that I had to go, but I might be gone for a while so I came back to tell you and mom I love you. I'll see you later.

P.S. Tell mom I love her.

[I]Digital world[/I]

Cody: I never knew that hole was the digital world (When he was a kid he fell into a hole and landed in the digital world, at that time he didn't know where he was).

Dracmon: Come on we better hurry back before they leave us.

Shiru was minding his own business in school cafe when this blue fuzz ball appeared on his tray. He walks over to Garz who is the school bully.

Shiru: *in anger* "Where do you get the nerve to throw this toy on my plate Garz?"

Garz: *looks at Shiru in a confused way* "What are you talking about Shiru? I didn't throw any toy in your plate. Besides, how am I going to throw anything at you if I'm facing the opposite direction?"

Shiru: *supprised* "So if you didn't throw this blue fuzzy thingy, who did?"

Shiru walks away into the next room. He looks for the tag telling him where the toy was made. When was looking, it moved!!

????: "Hey stop that, it tickels."

Shiru throws it down to the floor and backs away.

Shiru: "What the hell are you? Allein?

????: "Allein? Please, I'm a digimon. My names Sealsdramon and your my master.

Shiru: *sort of happy look in his face* "So does this mean I have a digimon?"

Sealsdramon: "Yes it does Shiru. Now take this Digivice."

Shiru: *takes the digivice* "Ok, what now?"

(OoC: I hope this is good. Please pm me if I need to make any adjustsments)

(OOC: Ok, I'll post, but I'm not doing it next time, don't let this go out.)

Cody: Ok, now what way we go.

????1:Stop I'm get up here.

????2:Well then get your foot out of my eye.

Dracmon gets in a fighting stance.

Cody: Wait dracmon...............(walks over to the edge) Who are you?

Shiru: Oh, hi, my name is Shiru.

Missimon: I'm missimon, and don't I know you.(Fleis to cody's face and squwints hard at it) Oh yeah, remember me, well you may not remember me right now because I'm in my in-training form.

Cody: By any chance may you be Sealsdramon.

Dracmon: He is, I can sence it.

Shiru: Have you met before.

Missimon: Yeah, he saved my life from a rampaging megidramon.

Cody: Enough chitter chatter, you must be a new digidestined. So we better get going to catch up with the others.

Cody starts running.

Dracmon: Follow us.

And they all dash towards their next destinasion of the the other digidestined.