Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Which season pokemon are the best.  

2 members have voted

  1. 1. Which season pokemon are the best.

    • Season 1
      0
    • Season 2
      2


Recommended Posts

Posted
My thread in the digimon section was a FLOP. I'm hoping to do better on this one.

Do you have favorite legendary pokemon in season 1 or 2?
Season 1: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewto, Mew.
Season 2: Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Ho-Oh, Lugia.

Favorite starter pokemon?
Season 1: Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur.
Season 2: Cyndaquil, Totodile, Chikorita.

Eevee evolutions?
Season 1: Jolteon, Vaporeon, Flareon.
Season 2: Espeon, Umbreon.

WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST?
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
Actually the season two your talking about is more like seasons Five and Six. Season two started at theat beauty contest thingie.

But here is what I say 2,1,2.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[SIZE=1]I like the first generation (or season, whatever) of pokemon more. All of my favorite pokemon came from the original games, that and I think most of the newer pokemon are very annoying.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE]I think most of the newer pokemon are very annoying.[/QUOTE]

They are not!
Ok, maybe some are. But which ones?
*guessing*
Heracross, Totodile, Chikorita.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...