Mina Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 My thread in the digimon section was a FLOP. I'm hoping to do better on this one. Do you have favorite legendary pokemon in season 1 or 2? Season 1: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewto, Mew. Season 2: Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Ho-Oh, Lugia. Favorite starter pokemon? Season 1: Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur. Season 2: Cyndaquil, Totodile, Chikorita. Eevee evolutions? Season 1: Jolteon, Vaporeon, Flareon. Season 2: Espeon, Umbreon. WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST?
Kei Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 Aww:bawl:, so sad. I hope this one doesn't flop, too. I like Season 2 Pokémon the best.
Guest Saiyaman Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 Actually the season two your talking about is more like seasons Five and Six. Season two started at theat beauty contest thingie. But here is what I say 2,1,2.
Fall Posted January 20, 2002 Posted January 20, 2002 I like Season 2. To me, it just has a better story too it, and involves the Pokemon more..... :)
Shy Posted January 21, 2002 Posted January 21, 2002 [SIZE=1]I like the first generation (or season, whatever) of pokemon more. All of my favorite pokemon came from the original games, that and I think most of the newer pokemon are very annoying.[/SIZE]
Mina Posted January 21, 2002 Author Posted January 21, 2002 [QUOTE]I think most of the newer pokemon are very annoying.[/QUOTE] They are not! Ok, maybe some are. But which ones? *guessing* Heracross, Totodile, Chikorita.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now