OtakuBoards

Clash of the Zanpakuto!

The Enemy

Anyone who completely understands the title, knows this is a bleach rp, those who don't might not know what bleach is, in this rp you pretty much need to in order to properly play. If you don't know what bleach is read this page >> [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleach_%28manga%29"]Bleach[/URL]

Story:

Years since ichigo first travelled to the soul society, Aizen's insidious plans were uncovered. The Shinigami banded together to defeat him before his dreams were a reality. Except a few who joined him, those including Ichimaru Gin, and Mayuri Kurotsuchi, and Kaname Tosen along with other various captains and shinigami non captains. Although after the giant battle in which many shinigami were killed, the final blow was the struck. Moments before Aizen was killed by Ichigo a blinding flash appeared from nowhere and within the half second it blinded all, every traitor vanished. Shortly afterwards a Shinigami appeared and explained it was him finally reaching bankai that destroyed the enemies.

The soul society rejoiced and many new shinigami were taken as captains and lieutenants. One of those new captains was Ichigo, with Rukia as his lieutenant. Kisuke Urahara regained his position as captain of the 12th division. And many others came forth. Everything seemed to be going well. Hollow attacks decreased exponentially and Hueco Mundo was all but forgotten. Every resident of the soul society was shocked when there was news of a new traitor amongst them. It was the Shinigami that had apparently used his bankai to destroy the enemy forces. As it turns out It was a combination of the man's light based zanpakuto and Aizen getting a hold of his hypnotizing blade yet again.

For years Aizen had been growing his army in Hueco Mundo, turning every hollow he could into another arrancar soldier. The defective Shinigami that had vanished in the battle long ago had now become the generals of his vast hollow and arrancar armies. A group of shinigami captains were sent to Hueco Mundo to destroy his newly uncovered base of operations, but never returned. One month after a wave of Arrancar attacked the Soul Society. The Shinigami fought them off but were devastated by the power Aizen had accumulated. Now plagues of hollows and Arrancar are sweeping the streets of the Soul society monthly, and a select group of exceptionally powerful Shinigami are being gathered, with the only priorities of killing Aizen's generals, and the evil Sosuke Aizen himself.
Aizen has been discovered alive and you are one of the Shinigami gathered to be sent after him. You may be a low level shinigami a lieutenant or even a captain. Some Quincy?s were also called forth to back up the Shinigami from a far. Using their range to surprise enemies. (there are now more Quincy?s because Uryu found and trained them after Aizen disappeared).
These are Shinigami lieutenants and captains, and the open slots (NOTE: not all slots have to be filled)
1st division Captain: Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryūsai Lieutenant : Chōjirō Sasakibe
2nd division Captain: Soifon-- Lieutenant : Marechiyo Ōmaeda
3rd division Captain: Ichigo-- Lieutenant : rukia
4th division Captain: Open-- Lieutenant : Isane Kotetsu
5th division Captain: Open-- Lieutenant : Momo hinamori
6th division Captain: Byakuya-- Lieutenant : Renji
7th division Captain: Rangiku Matsumoto -- Lieutenant : open
8th division Captain: Shunsui Kyōraku-- Lieutenant : open
9th division Captain: Open-- Lieutenant : open
10th division Captain: Toshiro Hitsugaya-- Lieutenant : (taken by zeke47)
12th division Captain: Urahara kisuke-- Lieutenant : (taken by me)
13th division Captain: Jūshirō Ukitake-- Lieutenant: open

Sign up's: (this is long and semi-complex, I'm sorry if you don't understand it)
[I][U]All[/U][/I]
[B]Species: [/B](shinigami, quincy, arrancar)
-------------------------------------------

[I][U]Shinigami[/U][/I]
[B]Name:[/B]

[B]Rank[/B]: (seat, lieutenant, or captain, include your division)

[B]Appearence:

Personality:[/B]

[B]Alliance:[/B] (soul society or Aizen)

[B]Bio: [/B]

[B]Zanpakuto: [/B]

[B]Name-[/B]

[B]Appearence-[/B] (sealed form, shikai, and bankai)

[B]Command words-[/B] (for shikai, and any abilities it has)

[B]Abilities-[/B]

-------------------------------------------

[I][U]Quincy[/U][/I]
[B]Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Bio:

Bow:

name-

looks-

Other equipment: [/B](various Quincy artefacts that sort of thing)
--------------------------------------------

[I][U]Arrancar[/U][/I]
[B]Name:

Personality:

Appearence:[/B] (include mask fragment)
[B]
Zanpakuto:

name-[/B]

[B]Resurrección:[/B] (new looks and powers)

[B]Race[/B]: shinigami

[B]Name[/B]: Illudin

[B]Rank[/B]: lieutenant of 10th division

[B]Appearance[/B]:

[B]Personality[/B]: very loyal to his friends and bitter to his enemies and really wants to hear people out to find out why they defected to Aizen and likes to fight tough battles

[B]Alliance[/B]: Soul society

[B]Bio[/B]: grew up in soul society and lived in a rough part of the district, finding his shinigami powers on his own he joined the academy and passed with some of the highest grades, after getting out of the academy Toshiro Hitsugaya offered a position in his squad where Illudin quickly got a seated position and went up through the ranks.

During the time where ichigo went to save rukia and Aizen defected he was in the real world stationed far away from the action and came back and helped in the fight against Aizen. Now that Matsumoto became a captain Illudin got promoted to lieutenant and has trained since that time with his bankai that he developed during the fight with Aizen and is now very good with it.

[B]Zanpakuto[/B]:

[B]Name[/B]- Aiaaia Gallagher

[B]Appearence[/B]- attached

[B]Command words[/B]- release: Devour abilities: attach, freeze, consume, sheet, shatter

[B]Abilities[/B]- for the most part control over ice

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]
Species: Shinigami

Name: Akemi

Appearence: [URL="http://nwn.ufrealms.net/downloads/portraits/keiichi/AnimeGirl-05_lg.jpg"]Akemi[/URL]

Personality: Friendly and hyper she is talkative and usually to some annoying but she is known and somewhat loved throughout soul society. She likes to have fun and joke around but when things get serious you can count on her to be straight faced and ready to get down to it.

Alliance: soul society

Bio: Born into one of the lowest levels of any of the towns in Soul Society she was found by one of the old capitans Kenpachi, he saw her potential strength and took her in and trained her and sent her to the school there. She then became a lutentiant and then soon after a capitan. She was a lower level shinigami when everything went down with Aizen and vowed that she would get stronger and help them bring him in. She looks up to Ichigo and wants to become stronger then him.

Zanpakuto:

Name- Moriko

Appearence- Sealed form: a usual Zanpakuto black sheath and semi long blade.
Shikai: The blade grows longer then her body and becomes extremely light with arvings of wolfs all along the blade. When she slashes sharply down it disconnects into pieces and becomes a whip(Similar to Zambimaru) The blade pieces connected by a long, deadly wire and when she transfers her spirit energy into it, it splits and the blades become controllable by themselves.
Bankai: A giant black wolf with red eyes and silver tribal marks all over her body and 5 tails.
Command words- Call, Rally, Detect.
Abilities- The blade can detach from it’s single form and attach the small pieces to the enemies body and buty themselves into the skin, then start to slowly suck the spirit energy out of the person until it starts to dive into their life force. She has some pyro control.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Name:[/B] Haru

[B]Rank:[/B] 9th Division Lieutenant

[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL="http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o159/pjmckrafty/samurai_shadow_by_lely.jpg"]Haru[/URL]

[B]Personality:[/B] Likes to take life one step at a time. He is know to be a procrastinator and halfass most chores and requests he is given. He is reckless and headstrong, he is one of the first to charge into a fight, but he knows when a fight isnt necessary, though he is intelligent it dose not show very often.

[B]Alliance:[/B] soul society

[B]Bio:[/B] Haru didn't live in luxury as a kid, but he wasn't poor either, growing up in a mainly market based district he lived a normal life. Both his parents were vendors and made a decent income to support him and his younger sisters. His parents found out about his potential and immediately sent him off to the academy. He was very successful and trained hard enough to graduate one of the top students.He entered the Ninth Division and proved a valuable asset to the team moving up to Lieutenant under the command of Captain Akemi. Which people thought was odd, seeing a sunny hyperactive captain and her lazy sarcastic lieutenant.While she seeks top be stronger Haru doesn't train much outside of the occasional practice with his captain.

[B]-=Zanpakuto=-[/B]

[B]Name:[/B] Gouka Enzeru

[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL="http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o159/pjmckrafty/art_banstonesword.jpg"]Sealed[/URL], [URL="http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o159/pjmckrafty/concept01.jpg"]Shikai[/URL] & [URL="http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o159/pjmckrafty/concept02.jpg"]Bankai[/URL]

[B]Command words:[/B] flare and engulf

[B]Abilities:[/B] His blade can engulf itself with flame and if he is holding his sword while in its released form he can conjure fire from any point on his body.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Magenta"]Speices: Shinigami

Name: Azume

Appearance: [URL="http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g172/Just_Be_Yourself/Anime%20Girls/Kimonos/redanimekimono.jpg"]Azume[/URL]

Personality: Azume mostly does the chores around the 13th Division with her Captain always being sick and all. She can even sometimes be a bit more harsh than the Captain. She is a fierce swordsman and loves bloodshed. She can be carefree unless its in battle.

Alliance: Sould Society

Bio: She grew up not knowing who her parents were. She grew up in the 78 Rukon District where there were only kids around. She had a family with friends and she helped them get some food. She didn't understand about being hungry until she realized she had Shinigami powers and went to the Shinigami Academy. She had always worn an eye patch because she had injured it long ago. There is no eye there so she covers it up to avoid any discomfort for others. It was hard trying to learn the zanpakuto since she could only see out of one eye and couldn't judge distances. Azume trained hard to master her zanpakuto and did. She trained very hard to sense things on her right side and left side also.

~~~Zanpakuto~~~

Name: Junishi

Appearance: Sealed- it's a regular sized katana

Shikai- Her blade becomes rose throns that moves unnoticed.

Command Words: Aim and attack Bloody Rose

Abilities: Her blade can cut like rose vines that cut on contact. It can't be sensed automatically but the speed is very fast that the eye can't see.
[/COLOR]

My Char's

[B]Name:[/B] Zantoshi Kamatan {Zan}

[B]Rank:[/B] Lieutenant of 12th division.

[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL="http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k81/kuroryu-sama/Anime/kyo1.jpg"]Zan[/URL]

[B]Personality:[/B] very calm and calculating most of the time, Zan seems to be the intellectual of the group. He always studies his enemies to find their weaknesses during battle. He and his captain Urahara, are almost never apart, and are often compared to each other.

[B]Alliance:[/B] soul society

[B]Bio:[/B] He was born into one of the head families and was instantly thrust into shinigami training. He hid his powers at first and was thus held back from fighting when Ichigo first arrived and Aizen was first revealed. Now years later he has shown what he can truly do and wishes to fight as well. He was trained personally by Urahara, once in his division, and slowly moved up to eventually be Urahars?s lieutenant.

[B]Zanpakuto: [/B]

[I]Name-[/I] Ernster fiend

[I]Appearence-[/I] Attached

[I]Command words-[/I] unveil (shikai), launch, fire at will, and charm

[I]Abilities-[/I] in shikai she gets increased push back power and the ability to fire destructive balls of dark energy, in bankai it has two forms attached and segmented, when attached it can fire a fast beam of dark energy and when segmented the entire weapon can be consumed in energy that resembles black fire.

[B]Name: [/B]Judis Warazashi

[B]Rank:[/B] Aizens head general

[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL="http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u93/clarissa1032/Anime/Rurouni%20Kenshin%20-Samurai%20X-/rurouni123.jpg"]Judis[/URL]

[B]Personality:[/B] Cold hearted, and evil to the core, Judis was trained by Aizen himself his entire life, now serving as a head general. He uses his mischievous Zanpakuto to deal with strong enemies personally.

[B]Alliance:[/B] Aizen

[B]Bio:[/B] He grew up in the soul society and once some of his potential was unlocked he was taken on as a student to Aizen, he was already constructing the base in Hueco mundo when Aizen was revealed and stayed there with his waiting for the time to strike. He uses his zanpakuto?s similar looks in it?s released form to fool those he?s fighting into thinking he?s only using it?s sealed form, then dispatches them with his actual bankai before they have a chance to notice the deception and release their own zanpakuto.

[B]Zanpakuto:[/B]

[I]Name-[/I] Madaline

[I]Appearance- [/I]Attached

[I]Command words-[/I] enhance(shikai)

[I]Abilities-[/I] Madaline gives Judis more push back power and increased speed with each new release.

---------------------------------------------------------------
This one isn't just for me, he's a top quincy and will be serving as an npc heading the ranged reinforcements for the group, anyone can play him, or one of his subordinates.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[B]Name:[/B] Forbus Marsh

[B]Age:[/B] 29

[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL="http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z204/Kiraofthewind/FateStayNight01006.jpg"]Forbus[/URL]

[B]Personality:[/B] very friendly and loyal, Forbus knows his place in revelation to shinigami, and uses his team of quincy to back them up while trying not to take the lead.

[B]Bio:[/B] He was picked up by Uryu himself shortly after the quincy saved him from a hollow. Uryu heard the boy ask what the thing attacking him was and realized Forbus could see hollows. He taught Forbus the way of the quincy's and he quickly became the second in command, Uryu being his only superior. Uryu stayed in the human world to fend off arrancar and hollows attacking there with various quincy and shinigami, and Forbus went with a group of quincy to help the elite shinigami take down Aizen in hueco mundo.

[B]Bow:[/B]

[I]name-[/I] iron shard

[I]looks-[/I] looks like a bow made of energy (see pic)

[B]Other equipment:[/B] Quincy cross, senrei glove, 3x Seele Schneider, 4x silver tubes

[COLOR="Purple"][B]Species: [/B]Shinigami

[B]Name:[/B] Sanagi Hana
[B]

[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL="http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m5/key_of_darkness/everyday%20anime/Gothic%20Lolita/gothickimono.jpg"]Sanagi[/URL]

[B]Personality:[/B] Sanagi has a very strange personality that would keep some people wondering what is wrong with her. She acts very sarcastic, annoying, and bossy around her fellow captains but has a wise understanding of the human nature. She has a wildly eccentric personality in many respects. She also has a decidedly nasty streak, as evidenced by the humiliating tasks she frequently assigns to her subbordinates. Yet she is also capable of showing affection for them as well. She is lazy and whimsical, carrying out her tasks in an off-handed manner much of the time and expressing little concern over what happens to anyone once her job is done. She is also fun-loving, witty and humorous. She has a great fondness for alcohol. She also smokes when she isn't drinking using a pipe from the 19th century that was originally used for smoking opium.

[B]Alliance:[/B] Soul Society

[B]Bio: [/B]Sanagi came to the Rukon District of 80 not knowing anything on how she got there. She would always get hungry and helped out some fellow friends steal food from the adults. She was always nice around her friends but that all changed when they were killed by the adults. She knew that she couldn't get food by herself and she never knew why she would get hungry when some of the kids didn't. She soon realized that she had Shinigami powers. She enrolled at the Shinigami Academy in class 1 and accelled. She is now the captain of squad 5 and loves to hang out with Hinamori-chan and Toshiro-san.

[B][I]~Zanpakuto~[/I][/B]

[B]Name:[/B] Ginryu

[B]Appearance: [/B]sealed-a long sword as long as her body with a black sheathe and a design of a butterfly on the hilt.
shikai-a regular katana with an emelishment of a flame near the sword's guard and a tasel attatched to the end with a with sheathe.
bankai-a long sword with the hilt like that of a dragon's head and the scales are a silver color with the dragon's eyes a blood red.
[B]
Command Words:[/B] [I]Bankai[/I]- Using the power of two. Firey sun and glistening moon. Aid me in this fight. Attack my enemy with all your might. With the might of the blue ice butterfly and the scarlet flame, nothing will live with the dragon's name.
[I]Shikai[/I]- With my powers ignite, I surrender the sword to this fight.

[B]Ablitlies:[/B] in shikai, it has the power to draw out a scarlet fire out of thin air. It can burn anything that it touches and works well against Mendos Grandes. In bankai, it draws out the power of it's true self which is a silver dragon. It is even stronger when used with the right attacks.
[/COLOR]

OK You're all in, and Ilook forward to seeing you in battle. The sign up's are not closed, but there is a thread in the square, this is because I want to play and there are enough people but I will probably go through characters like napkins lol.

Race: Arrancar

Name: Itouma Kuro

Personality: Always want to pick a fight. Not very loyal to Aizen and plans to cut him down eventually. He is devious and also cunning. He also like playing card games and frequently shuffles a deck of cards when not doing something. Even though he likes getting into fights, he claims that he isn't that strong to hold out his own. After Aizen was defeated, he was one of the Vasto Lord that was able to survive. Knowing that Aizen is still alive he assumed the number 5 making him the 5th strongest. He is really a lazy guy who doesn't want to work which is the reason why he is looked down by most of his colleagues even by those Arrancars numbered 6 to 99.

Appearence: Itouma the one on the left. in addition he wears the standard white coat of the Arrancar
His mask

Zanpakuto:

name- Kerberos

Resurrección: Both of his hands turns into Large Blades. His mask becomes whole and also white spikes grows out of his joints. During Resurrección, he is able to move faster than captain level shinigamis, Also in addition his armor can absorb the damage of a Bankai for 1 time only.

Name: Scuro Priest

Appearence: [URL="http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi176.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fw174%2FMSpisak02%2FWhite%2520Anime%2520Boys%2FWolf.jpg&searchTerm=white%20wolf&pageOffset=19"]Clicky[/URL]

Personality: Quiet and reserved he is not one to be messed with. Loves a good fight and is told by others that he boarders insanity.

Alliance: Soul Society

Bio: Born into a high ranking house he was supposed to be a captian at an early year, but his dislike for his father made him give the position to Akemi. He has a great deal of respect for her as a captian being the only woman in her squad and she handles them all at once along with their critisisim. Like Akemi he was trained under Zaraki Kenpachi and is known to be somewhat like him. Him and Akemi are quite good friends though not many know this.

Zanpakuto:

Name- Nerezza

Appearence- It grows in length and the handle becomes pure black, spreads and engulfs his arm, the blade becomes black as well. The blade in the form of a scyths blade. The bade can become detachable and dissapperes into a small vortex of darkness it reapperes near the enemy. The blade can also be used in close comabt as well.

Command words- Remove their souls, Death to all

Abilities- He can pull the souls from his eneimes and throw them into in an illision of hell driveing them mad, he can control darkness, open vortexs and travle to places he has already been in an instant.

Note: This is modified from a Bleach RP I'm in on Gaia. If I'm missing anything, let me know.

[b]Name:[/b] Neratsu Kinaro (In typical Japanese last name first format)

[b]Zanpakutou name:[/b] Futagohikage (Literally - Twin Shadows) - Futagohikage is not your typical Zanpakutou, not being a sword at all, even in sealed form. In sealed form, Futagohikage is a set of dark slate-colored bracers, covering but no going past his knuckles. These bracers have tri-bladed boomerangs attached to 5-foot chains (which can actually extend out to 30 feet - further if Kinaro chooses to focus reiatsu into it), which are usually looped around Kinaro's upper body. The boomerangs attach to the gauntlets when not in use. For a picture of the boomerangs, check the lower left corner of this pic:
[img]http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/eb_gallery/82109.jpg[/img]
Materialization: [img]http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/MM35_gallery/MM35_PG10.jpg[/img]
Shikai: There really isn't too much of a change in appearance upon releasing Futagohikage (by saying "Kirekei, Futagohikage!" [Literally "Slice the light, Futagohikage!"]). The gauntlets become a stark black in color, so dark it appears to absorb the light around it as opposed to reflecting it, leaving no shine (and indeed, that is what it does). It also gains six-inch long blades along the outer edges for melee combat, and the boomerangs go from approximately six-inch blades to 10-inch blades. Once released, the chains have no limit on their length, greatly enhancing combat abilities.
Bankai: Even Futagohikage's Bankai isn't typical. Instead of appearing as a separate entity from Kinaro, he gains a light, form-fitting 'armor' of sorts, jet black in appearance, with wings. In this form, the weaponry is built directly into the form, as opposed to appearing as equipment. It appears about 3 inches taller and only slightly bulkier than Kinaro in normal form.

[b]Zanpakutou Abilities:[/b] [i]Jin'eihaji[/i] - Literally "Man's Shadow Grasp"; though I prefer Grasp of the Man's Shadow as a better translation - The vast majority of Futagohikage's abilities are not overtly offensive in nature, and this ability is a wonderful example of this. This ability allows Kinaro to control an opponent's shadow (or the darkness around them in a particularly dark area). It cannot, however, be used to harm the opponent (which would in turn harm the shadow). Instead, it is usually used to have the shadow restrain the opponent. In a fight with multiple people, it comes in exceedingly handy. Damage to one's shadow damages oneself, and while Kinaro is, for some unknown reason, incapable of harming these shadows, he can send them after opponents who, in attempting to defeat the shadow, are liable to seriously injure their allies.
[i]Ohisame Dorobou[/i] - Literally "Sun Thief" - A simple enough ability. Futagohikage simply absorbs the light from surrounding areas and prevents any additional light from entering. Kinaro has accustomed himself to fighting without the use of his eyes, making him an exceedingly dangerous opponent in these conditions.
[i]Nigenteki Kagemusha[/i] - Literally "Dual Shadow Warrior" - Bankai Technique Only - This is closest thing to an overtly offensive ability that Futagohikage possesses. It splits the Bankai form into two combat-ready warriors, strengthened in Zanjutsu and Hakudo, but completely incapable of Kidou use. Due to the current lack of Zanjutsu abilities, this is even more limiting, but the tactical advantages of dual warriors and Kinaro's Hakudo abilities make it a dangerous combination.
[i]Ankaku Bukigura[/i] - Literally "Darkness Armory" - Bankai Technique Only - A rather handy ability, usable normally or when in Nigenteki Kagemusha form. This ability allows Kinaro to change the form of Futagohikage into any weapon he may deem appropriate to the situation, always in pairs.

[b]Gender:[/b]Male

[b]Rank:[/b] Vice-Captain - 8th Squad

[u][b]~Appearance~[/b] [/u]

[URL=http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/Arichan16/Mask001.jpg]Click Here For Pic[/URL]

[b]Height:[/b] 5'10"

[b]Weight:[/b] 174 lbs

[b]Hair:[/b] Kinaro has shoulder-length wavy dark-brown hair with red highlights that nearly overpower the brown in the right light.

[b]Eye:[/b] Kinaro's eyes are actually multi-colored, and tend to vary based on outfit. When in normal shinigami clothing, his eyes appear to be a very pale grey. ((I snitch the eyes for almost all RP characters off myself.))

[b]Clothing:[/b] Kinaro actually wears a black muscle shirt under his Shinigami outfit. He usually keep the upper half of the Shinigami outfit off, just hanging over the belt.
The muscle shirt carries over into real world clothing, generally with a pair of relatively form-fitting jeans and black running shoes with no socks. He prefers blue jeans and is known to wear a plethora of shirt colors (including one pink shirt that he only wears with black pants). His clothing always matches, and if he chooses to wear a full outfit without worrying about battle, his fashion sense is impeccable.

[b]Physical Description:[/b] Kinaro was lanky at one time, as anyone who's known him for a while would tell you. Even now, he's only a little above average-sized, but he's very well-toned, lacking body fat entirely, and has long arms and legs that almost look out of proportion with his body. If it weren't for the way he moved, he'd look clumsy, but he carries himself with ease, and instead appears amazing graceful, which he is. To his credit, he has managed to avoid scars from any battle injuries so far, though he has come close once or twice.

[b]Background:[/b] In ages past, Kinaro led a pretty crappy life, just like any other peasant would've. He didn't much like his life on Earth, not particularly caring for the constant allegiance to the nobles with no real chance of advancement. When he was struck down by a war party that came charging through his fields, he actually welcomed death with open arms. Even in life, however, he had high spiritual energy, and was capable of seeing ghosts, and caught a fleeting glimpse of a Shinigami once. ((It was fleeting because he immediately passed out from the force of the spirit energy.)) It didn't take long after entering Rokungai for his spiritual force to show itself in his hunger pains. He greatly prefers life in Spirit Society, having a vast amount of appreciation for the ability for even a lowly peasant to advance in ranks. He also has a remarkable love for the education he is now capable of receiving, and spends much of his free time in libraries doing independent studies (always keeping up on the most current news available about the living world).
In Soul Society, Kinaro has lived through many different stages, and he is more than a little saddened at his current state. He remembers Soul Society before Aizen, before the Bounto, before Kurosaki Ichigo, when it was prosperous and peaceful, even if living conditions weren't necessarily fair. In those times, he was still a low-ranking member of the 8th Squad, serving under Kyouraku Shunsui, a man whose power Kinaro greatly admired (and still admires). Having seen captains and most of Soul Society fall, Kinaro is very careful to never underestimate an opponent's strength, but is also nearly obsessed with getting to Aizen (though, truth be told, his interest in the matter extends as much to the Hollow-Shinigami hybrid theories as it does to killing Aizen, preferably himself).

[b]Personality:[/b] Kinaro is a relatively laid-back guy under normal conditions. While he was as carefree as Shunsui at one point in time, the continually worsening situation within Soul Society has dampered his spirits and his normally bright personality. Though he was at one time overly former, failing to fully adapt to the changes in living style in Soul Society as compared to the Mortal Realm, his relatively short tenure as a Vice-Captain has adjusted him, and he is well aware of people's positions in society, even if he is known to ignore them. In battle, he's deadly serious, and very rarely jokes or taunts, although he does tend to open the battle up with a sarcastic remark or two.

[b]Other:[/b] Kinaro has ridiculous amounts of spirit power, even for a vice-captain, but focuses most of it into his speed, making his actual attack power about the same as most vice-captains (perhaps even captains - he simply has no wish to move from where he's at), if not moderately lower. At one point, Kinaro was looking at being deemed unqualified to be a Shinigami, not due to a lack of power, but due to an apparent lack of ability to control it, even after a longer-than-normal stay at the Academy. Having been given a time limit before being branded a hopeless case, Kinaro sat down and began to research with a determination not seen in him before or since (except for getting Aizen). He learned the secrets of how Kurosaki Ichigo's Bankai worked, and realized that the theory might be just what he needed. He trained with various teachers and all the students he could find, barely giving himself time to eat or sleep, and making himself a fairly regular visitor to the Medical Ward, but no one could argue that he should not be a Shinigami by the time he had finished.

[b]Zanjutsu Techniques:[/b] "One-Thousand Cuts" - An insanely complicated technique, Kinaro only really uses this as a finishing move. By focusing his reiatsu into his Zanpaku-to, his forces them to full length and sprouts small blades, almost thorn-like, on the outside edges of each link. Kinaro lashes out with the chains, not aiming to hit directly, but to rip the chains along the opponent's skin, allowing the 'thorns' to tear into them, every link biting into them. To finish, he yanks the chains back, looking to do the exact same thing on a different path, but this time also looking to lodge the blades of the 'boomerangs' into his opponent, that he might tear them free, ripping gashes into them.

[b]Hakuda Techniques:[/b] [i]Shunpo[/i] - aka "Flash Step" - I don't think I need to describe this one.
[i]Shunkou[/i] - "Flash Release" - I don't think I need to describe this one either.
[i]Kinkyuubutai[/i] - "Rapid Force" - A modified version of the Shunkou technique, Kinkyuubatai forces a large amount of reiatsu into only a single portion of the body (such as an arm). The resulting attack is not only significantly faster than normal, but has the added force of the reiatsu, which is released in a focused form upon impact.

There will be further Hakuda techniques for Kinaro. I just need to work on them.

[b]Kidou:[/b] I will be working on kidou techniques for Kinaro in time.

• 3 weeks later...
[B]Name:[/B] Glocke Hersteller

[B]Rank:[/B] 4th seat 11th division.

[B]Appearence:[/B][URL="http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa192/Samhalloween/.Sakura_Warrior_by_pink_KILLER.jpg"]Glocke[/URL]

[B]Personality:[/B] Glocke is an odd-ball, this is obvious in many aspects. One being that he absolutely refuses to wear the standard shinigami uniform, claming he doesn't want to "conform". Also when talking he often uses a random dialect of speech with different accents at different times. Most of the shinigami who know him avoid him like the plague. He became a shinigami in the same regard that Kenpachi did. While being strange and somewhat annoying, Glocke's skills are undeniable.

[B]Alliance:[/B] Soul society.

[B]Bio:[/B] Glocke grew up in the Zaraki, the 80th district of northern rukongai. He raised himself killing to survive, and some believe he has gone insane because of this hard childhood. Because of their similar up bringing The captain of the 11th division Kenpachi Zaraki, greatly admires Glocke, and Glocke returns the favour. They are often seen fighting randomly throughout Seireitei. Glocke

[I][U]Zanpakuto:[/U][/I]

[B]Name-[/B] Teufel pfeifen (Devil Whistle)

[B]Appearence-[/B] attached

[B]Command words- [/B]"let's make some noise!", "screech", "echo"
bankai commands: "wail" "bellow" "cry out"

[B]Abilities-[/B] shikai: created a loud noise causing pain to all but the wielder who hear it. Makes an infra-sonic tone vibrating the inner ears of listeners, affecting vision and effectively creating the illusion that there is more than one of the wielder.
Bankai: while it is well known that Glocke has achieved Bankai he rarely uses it, and so far no one has seen it used in person.