OtakuBoards

*evil laugh*

Kuja

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]hahaha... well i heard was spam in these parts of the woods!!!
so i the brave mod KUJA will come and destroy it.
errr that was lame but i figured yall would get a kick out of it.
and as most of yall i know i am very strick in modding, and for those of you that dont know me, i am very strict about modding ;) (i think it has something to do w/ my purple thong)
i personally dont like too much cussing or even the @$#^@%^ stuff.
i may not know everything about tenchi but i will delete the obvious spam, if someone posts something that is totally false and needs to be taken down use the report to mod function i will look into it and go from there
i dont mean to scare yall into not posting at all, but mean to stop the spamming that has been going on around here.
ill leave what is currently up up, but as the threads are coming up ill read them and delete them as i see fit
if you feel something was deleted unfairly go ahead and PM me... im more than happy to explain to you how it is spam in my mind
im not that hard to work with and i like most members just dont spam and we will get along wonderfully...

i have made this sticky so that you may all see it and ask me ?s about how i mod and things like that.
i tend to get on a few times a day but it may still take a while to respond to you so dont feel bad if it takes a day to get back to you.

thank you and have a nice day
kuja the enemy of spam
[/size][/color][/font]

Guest Saiyaman
Damn Kuja if someone needs a moderator they just slam your nam right there! This is your fifth modding forum. Correct? Well I guess congrats on the new job for the fifth time. But this place is so small it will be like pie to you. The "Almighty Spam Hater". Anywho Quick Question : You gonna post any special rules here?

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]first... no specially rules till i get the feel of forum
second: 6th forum ;) suggestions, test, zelda, FF, sony, tenchi ;)
third: im the destroyer not the great destroyer ;)... i just hate spam ;) even thou i tend to do it a lot ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

okay.. first.. wh is yur name showing up as "felix" and second

*kisses feet*
:cross: eww stinkyness...
anyways...

THANK GOD! like all the tenchi section is is spam! it should be "Spam Muyo" sorry to disagree with a god like yourslf Sephy-chan, but enough is enough on these borads! yeaaaaah for kuja!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]okay.. first.. wh is yur name showing up as "felix" and second

*kisses feet*
:cross: eww stinkyness...
anyways...

THANK GOD! like all the tenchi section is is spam! it should be "Spam Muyo" sorry to disagree with a god like yourslf Sephy-chan, but enough is enough on these borads! yeaaaaah for kuja! [/B][/QUOTE]

No offense, but that was like, major sucking up to Kuja! Besides, Safer has a point, alot of the stuff isn't really spam.

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]it changed from kuja to felix for reasons yet to be discovered... not hard to figure it out but what the heck ill leave it blank for a month or two ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

No offense, but that was like, major sucking up to Kuja! Besides, Safer has a point, alot of the stuff isn't really spam. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]*glares*

I don't remember asking for an opinion...

I was not sucking up to Kuja...

I have no REASON to suck up to Kuja...

TN maybe...

but that's different...

I was not sucking up and there is a lot of spam in these threads...

[/COLOR]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea there are... i may just end up closing all the "tenchi's girls" thread and make a sticky of it... or maybe ill just delete all the others and watch your post counts die HAHAHAHAHA... errrr no one heard that[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Kuja err... Felix I like the sticky topic idea, that way I don't have to post in every one of those topics. Okay, I don't have to do that in the first place but I like my post count, mua ha ha ha ha! oops, you didn't hear that from me... *runs away from kuja err... Felix screaming*[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]being as nice as i am *is brainwashed* i decided to not delete or close ANY of the other female topics... just from now on if they are replied to or new ones come up i shall delete them as i see them.
i did this to save your precious post count *cough* shyguy *cough* but it your fellow members who hold the fate of the counts in there hands.

thank you and have a nice day[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i was going to delete this... but then i realized it would give me an opportunity to say why i got this.

First off i typically dont edit or delete a post based on WHO posted it. I have deleted Safer's, BG's, TN's, Ginny's AND James posts, rank doesnt bother me... i probably let people that i dont like get away with more than other staff. i would be lying if i were to say that there are certain people here i dont like. We all have a few members we dont like. But we move on and get over the members we dont like. Heck yall dont know how long it took me to get over FF becoming a mod... wait i dont cause im still not over him. Ill be honest i probably am the mod most people dont like... my name is listed 6 times... that is more than the gods together... so yea i do know everyone dont like me including you or will2x. i respect that your either stupid or daring enuff to show it... and you are entitled to it.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

• 4 weeks later...