OtakuBoards

The Game( sign Ups )

Krillen

Ok, in this RPG....ummm...ill tell you the story line....

In Blue Moon Highschool, it is Graduation day for the 12th Graders. The Principle announces who will be going on to colledge. Everybody is picked except for these 7 kids......these kids are shocked by what they hear because they are all A and B students. There names are....... Kaiyu, Selen, Iris, Kiyana, Naomi, Jason and _____.

--------------------

Ok, 7 may join, this is what I need...

Name:
Major:( it can be bioligy, arts, craftsman ship, cheemistry, math, etc.)

Here is Mine

Name: Kaiyu
Major: Med
Bio: a nice kid, likes girls, a real ladies man....smart kid, but not a nerd, likes to help others alot.

Name: Iris Sevenstar

Major: Computer Programing

Description: Iris is a computer genius and a hacker on the side. Something people would never expect from her is her wide streak of compassion. She will help anybody that is hurt mentally or physically, which is sometimes a weakness.

Name: Kiyana
Major: Graphic Design
Bio: A tall girl with long white hair that tends to have a bad attitude for no reason. She's very complicated, and just wants everyone to leave her in peace

For Me! Woo!

Name: Mike Ace
Major: Graphic Design
Bio: He is a major in Graphic Design, he is very talented and skillful. He is a hacker as a second job. He is good at it. People dont expect him to be like a hacker type. So its a perfect cover.