OtakuBoards

Voice Actors?

Vigilance

Have anyone notice the voice actor of any anime series? At first I didn't know that the same person was playing for a different anime series, then I start to catch on. First voice actor I know is Yuri Lowenthal. He play the role of Sasuke Uchiha in Naruto, Yuu Gotou in Noein, Sho Yamato in Idaten Jump, Yashima in Kamichu, and Yuri Shibuya in Kyo Kara Maoh. He also voice for some video game too, like Haseo in .Hack//G.U. series.
Second is Johnny Yong Bosch, he play a role as Yuji Sakurai in Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad , Renton Thurston in Eureka Seven, Kazuya Hasukawa in Here is Greenwood, Hitonari Hiiragi in I'll CKBC, Claus Valca in Last Exile, Itsuki Koizumi in The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Hiroyuki Tokumori in Paradise Kiss, Kazuki in Soukyuu no Fafner, Ichigo Kurosaki in Bleach. Also a video game voice actor for .hack//G.U. series as Kuhn, and Grandia III as Yuki.
Third there is Michelle Ruff, she play the role as Aoi Sakuraba in Ai Yori Aoshi, Etna in Disgaea and Rukia Kuchiki in Bleach.
Then there's Dave Wittenberg, who play the role as Kakashi Hatake in Naruto.
For now thats all I know. I hope that someone know there voice actor if someone catches on of the anime character's voices.