OtakuBoards

tidus or auron on ffx

Spikey

ok, who do you like better auron or tidus. i do like auron better but tidus is the main character. i have not beat the game yet but so far i like auron better. the music on the beging of the game is so cool. it does have a little bad graphics, but i think you ill like it. ilove it. nerdsy (my big bro's fave is wakka another guy. but what about you.

I feel that the graphics rival that of Metal Gear Solid 2. Not in the character model department mind you, but because of the backgrounds.

Anyway, I prefer Auron. The guy has wisdom, a flask of liquor and a bad attitude. Also, his mysterious background is intriguing.
Tidus is kind of a loud mouth. Auron speaks with his actions.

Well, he also reminds me of the hero from a B movie called "Six String Samurai."

Hmm.....well Auron IS cool w/ his samurai style attacks, but he pissed me off in the game too many times. He knows EVERYTHING, and tell syou nothing, saying crap about how it's your story, or just laughing and walking away >=(. Tidus is more....I dunno, fun, an anti-squall of sort, heh. He actually has a personality that doesn't make you wish someone would drop a house on him....ah is it obvious I'm not a big Squall fan? Heh, anyway they're both cool, not sure why Auron always has his left hand in a sling when he's not attacking tho, whatta weirdo.

[SIZE=1]Still, as you you know. Final Fantasy X hasn't been released out here in the UK. But just to get me familiar with the game, isn't Auron, the type of wise character in it. Who knew Tidus's father, I know he wears sunglasses, has a big sword and cloak thing.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sida255 [/i]
[B]who's auron? i dont noe much bout final fantasy n noe tidus.but not auron or ta rest......yuna..............sum 1.............sum 1........ [/B][/QUOTE]

A little coherency please. Auron and Jecht(Tidus's father) were gaurdians of Summoner Braska(Yuna's father) After disappearing for ten years he resurfaces to fulfill promises he made to both Braska and Jecht

I haven't played much, but i will say this, Auron is good, so is Tidus, but I want them to go back to the old way, where they made the main char secretive and not a very caring person. Like Cloud, and Squall, those were cool char's!

i guess i would like Tidus more because i like how he acts! his whole cheerful personality etc...

Auron's kool but he gets annoying....i Love his voice though...:love2:

out of all the guys though my fave is Maester Seymour...:love:
his aeon Anima is pretty kool!

:babble:

:wave:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B]ok, who do you like better auron or tidus. i do like auron better but tidus is the main character. i have not beat the game yet but so far i like auron better. the music on the beging of the game is so cool. it does have a little bad graphics, but i think you ill like it. ilove it. nerdsy (my big bro's fave is wakka another guy. but what about you. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]Since when did I say Wakka was my favorite? My favorite is Kimahri... He's cool...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=sienna]Well, I like Tidus better, he's full of energy, even though he isn't quite mature... But a lot of times the immature people are much more fun.[/COLOR]

Hmm, so Auron is basically the 'master' in a sense of the game? The way he knows how predictable people of Spira may be. And he's the reliable sort who hides his past. For the hiding his past bit, I guess he's similar to Vincent.
As for Tidus, he must be quite familiar to Zell or Selphie for example. Does Tidus ever speak about his father, like Zidane does to Dagger(Garnet) about Baku?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]

A little coherency please. Auron and Jecht(Tidus's father) were gaurdians of Summoner Braska(Yuna's father) After disappearing for ten years he resurfaces to fulfill promises he made to both Braska and Jecht [/B][/QUOTE]

ThAnQ 4 tellin meh but do ya have a pic of him cos i might of seen him b 4..................:o

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B]Hmm, so Auron is basically the 'master' in a sense of the game? The way he knows how predictable people of Spira may be. And he's the reliable sort who hides his past. For the hiding his past bit, I guess he's similar to Vincent.
As for Tidus, he must be quite familiar to Zell or Selphie for example. Does Tidus ever speak about his father, like Zidane does to Dagger(Garnet) about Baku? [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah he sais he hates his dad.

[FONT=century gothic][COLOR=orangered][SIZE=1]Mine's Auron...'Cause anybody that carrys a flask of liquor is okay in my book. Plus he's got asword that resembles the Masamune Blade. [/SIZE] [/COLOR] [/FONT]

[FONT=century gothic][COLOR=orangered][SIZE=1]Mine's Auron...'Cause anybody that carrys a flask of liquor is okay in my book. Plus he's got a sword that resembles the Masamune Blade. [/SIZE] [/COLOR] [/FONT] :alcohol:

i like auron, hes my best charecter and he has like some of the most useful moves. he holds his hand in a sling cause thats what the samari do when there masters die.

i dont like seymour especially after he annilated the ronso...sigh..

did anyone notice how they look english/american normally then in the cgs they look completly asian.

and some of the scenes with lulu start at her breast then up.

and how sometimes they completely mess up witht he voice acting.

anyone beat it?

I noticed that they look asian during some of the cg, but I don't care to be honest.

The voice acting is actually very good. The lip synching is bad, but I don't hold it against SQUARE. That game required massive localization, and SQUARE still managed to get it out early.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B]
yeah he sais he hates his dad. [/B][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]Why would he hate his father?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Perhaps he is angry, because of his father leaving him and his consience is always wondering why, and the confusion builds up into anger, that's quite deep actually.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B]
[SIZE=1]Why would he hate his father?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Perhaps he is angry, because of his father leaving him and his consience is always wondering why, and the confusion builds up into anger, that's quite deep actually.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple] Nope... Tidus hates his father because he always used to put him down all the time... He got mad at Tidus when Tidus was crying, he drank a lot, he showed off with his blitzball skills and put Tidus down because he couldn't do them.

His mother used to pay attention only to Jecht (Tidus's father) when he was around... And always said "Later, Tidus, I'm busy".

Tidus was actually glad when his father dissappeared, and wished he was dead.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=purple] Nope... Tidus hates his father because he always used to put him down all the time... He got mad at Tidus when Tidus was crying, he drank a lot, he showed off with his blitzball skills and put Tidus down because he couldn't do them.

His mother used to pay attention only to Jecht (Tidus's father) when he was around... And always said "Later, Tidus, I'm busy".

Tidus was actually glad when his father dissappeared, and wished he was dead.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah just listen to my big bro

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]

Tidus was actually glad when his father dissappeared, and wished he was dead.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]So Tidus's father isnt actually dead. Why did he dissapear. Apparently Auron reveals some tragic story to Tidus about his father. Did he somehow go searching as a guardian and hasn't arrived?[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i]
[B]i guess i would like Tidus more because i like how he acts! his whole cheerful personality etc...

Auron's kool but he gets annoying....i Love his voice though...:love2:

out of all the guys though my fave is Maester Seymour...:love:
his aeon Anima is pretty kool!

:babble:

:wave: [/B][/QUOTE]

You know, I hear that you can actually get anima for yourself. It's somewhere near where you start the game. I'm looking for him now.

• 2 weeks later...