The Spectacular Professor Posted September 18, 2007 Posted September 18, 2007 Hello, folks. If you were here about a year ago, you may know about a thread to make your own motivational posters. Purely satirical, of course. Anyway, here are the rules: -Make a Funny or satirical motivational poster. -No putting anything in your posters that wouldn't normally make it past the censors. -For the love o' Pete, stop posting Yaoi/Yuri/Semi Hentai. It kinda gets annoying after a while. (This means you, Sojiro and Rat Boy.) Anyway, here's the link to the poster site: [URL="http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/motivator.php"]http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/motivator.php[/URL] And here's the Kickoff pic: [IMG]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1212/1393309673_82acfa81ae.jpg?v=0[/IMG] Enjoy yourselves!
TheShinje Posted September 18, 2007 Posted September 18, 2007 [img]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/8260/motivator5086414em3.jpg[/img] I couldn't resist!
The Spectacular Professor Posted September 18, 2007 Author Posted September 18, 2007 Pretty good! Here's one I just whipped up on the way to online school: [IMG]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1209/1402276411_faf78af80d.jpg?v=0[/IMG] Keep it up, people!
Odin M Yggdrasi Posted September 19, 2007 Posted September 19, 2007 [IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c376/sbssean1987/motivator4537512.jpg[/IMG] This suits me so well.
The Spectacular Professor Posted September 19, 2007 Author Posted September 19, 2007 You know, Odin, I could stand to see a lot more of you (and the Mithos references.) Welcome to Otaku! Please stay a while. Back on topic: [IMG]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1381/1405873074_cccc56c7d5.jpg?v=0[/IMG] Apparently, it's been 5:00 a little too long for this pup... (cybercookie to anyone who gets the reference.)
The13thMan Posted September 20, 2007 Posted September 20, 2007 [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b89/vash331/motivator5362542-1.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]Ba bop ba baa baaa, i'm lovin' it. =D [/FONT][/COLOR]
The Spectacular Professor Posted September 20, 2007 Author Posted September 20, 2007 [quote name='The13thMan'][IMG]http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/output/motivator5362542.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]Ba bop ba baa baaa, i'm lovin' it. =D [/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE] New rule: save your poster somewhere, like Photobucket or Flickr. Apparently BHL trashes them if you don't. On topic: [IMG]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1043/1409513489_2d04c6f453.jpg?v=0[/IMG]
LostProphet Posted September 21, 2007 Posted September 21, 2007 [IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/AirForceGuy1985/Motivation/1182791107772.jpg[/IMG] I've got a huge folder on PB to unleash on this thread. <3 4Chan
Sara Posted September 21, 2007 Posted September 21, 2007 [color=#b0000b]I feel like there is a difference between a motivational poster parody and a picture with a caption.[/color]
Odin M Yggdrasi Posted September 21, 2007 Posted September 21, 2007 [quote name='LostProphet'] I've got a huge folder on PB to unleash on this thread. <3 4Chan[/QUOTE] Oh god no, please have mercy, not the horrors of 4chan! I still am going to give you all original works... [IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c376/sbssean1987/Keuka%20Maid/motivator4762901.jpg[/IMG]
2010DigitalBoy Posted September 21, 2007 Posted September 21, 2007 [COLOR="DarkOrange"]ZOMG It's actually motivational! [CENTER][IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/motivator2370139.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/COLOR]
The Spectacular Professor Posted September 22, 2007 Author Posted September 22, 2007 You're incorrigible, you know that? [IMG]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1366/1420355836_947c97f4df.jpg?v=0[/IMG] Moving on... [IMG]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1167/1420391852_194dd3db4d.jpg?v=0[/IMG] (yeah, it's been done before, but seriously, leave the poor guy alone.)
2010DigitalBoy Posted September 22, 2007 Posted September 22, 2007 [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Since you're obviously a little slow, I'll help you out on this one. [I][B]motivation[/B] Willingness of action esp. in behavior The action of motivating. Something which motivates. A reason for doing something. (Advertising) a research rating that measures how both the rational and emotional elements of a commercial affect consumer intention to consider, visit, or buy something.[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/motivator847268.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/COLOR]
The Spectacular Professor Posted September 22, 2007 Author Posted September 22, 2007 Fine, have it your way. [IMG]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1310/1420780768_e2df05debf.jpg?v=0[/IMG]
Odin M Yggdrasi Posted October 1, 2007 Posted October 1, 2007 [IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c376/sbssean1987/motivator6998186.jpg[/IMG] I have way too much time on my hands.
The Spectacular Professor Posted October 2, 2007 Author Posted October 2, 2007 [IMG]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1394/1470264233_9e154f0a04.jpg?v=0[/IMG] Raving fandom aside, this thread is dying faster than anticipated. Oh, well. I tried. Maybe I should stop MMOing all the time.
Skye Posted October 2, 2007 Posted October 2, 2007 [SIZE="1"]Although I realise this leaves me open for many ugly comments, I saw the picture and couldn't help myself. This is MY little contribution. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26402&stc=1&d=1191275283[/img][/SIZE]
Odin M Yggdrasi Posted October 2, 2007 Posted October 2, 2007 [IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c376/sbssean1987/motivator6973989.jpg[/IMG] Yes, I went there.
The Spectacular Professor Posted October 2, 2007 Author Posted October 2, 2007 ^Winnar. [IMG]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1361/1472163365_c5f5df8c60.jpg?v=0[/IMG] RPG mentality. I can go down the entire list.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now