OtakuBoards

Need a Little Help

LostProphet

I was putting up my dishes a few minutes ago when I found a box of this stuff. I don't know what it is (I'm guessing my old roommate brought it home after a TDY and didn't take it when he moved out), but I can tell it's Japanese from the writing. If any of you guys know, please, fill me in.

I'm guessing its still good because the bottom of the can says '080216'.

[IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/AirForceGuy1985/Random/japanese.jpg[/IMG]

Just tried it...nothing bad, tastes like a cold cup of coffee, which is kinda bleh. But I'll admit, it's a kick in the *** after working out.

Any info is still appreciated, I've got about 20 more cans....

[quote name='LostProphet']Just tried it...nothing bad, tastes like a cold cup of coffee, which is kinda bleh. But I'll admit, it's a kick in the *** after working out.

Any info is still appreciated, I've got about 20 more cans....[/QUOTE]

If I could find my kanji sheet, I could translate the syllables. It wouldn't help any, though. I can't translate words. It IS Japanese, though. I can tell you that.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='LostProphet']I was putting up my dishes a few minutes ago when I found a box of this stuff. I don't know what it is (I'm guessing my old roommate brought it home after a TDY and didn't take it when he moved out), but I can tell it's Japanese from the writing. If any of you guys know, please, fill me in.

I'm guessing its still good because the bottom of the can says '080216'.

[IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/AirForceGuy1985/Random/japanese.jpg[/IMG]

Just tried it...nothing bad, tastes like a cold cup of coffee, which is kinda bleh. But I'll admit, it's a kick in the *** after working out.

Any info is still appreciated, I've got about 20 more cans....[/QUOTE]

[color=darkred][size=1]Hey Prophet, I googled Georgia Original Coffee and came up with this...

[url]http://chinmusicpress.com/books/kuhaku/literature/coffee/cans/georgia_original.html[/url]

I'd wager its an older can design of that brand.

--Chris[/color][/size]

Who drinks cold coffee? It looks to me like one of those energy coffee blends, but the packaging is too old to be like that, unless they decided to go retro on the marketing scheme...;)

If you're trying to get rid of it...look for some high school kids and sell it to them for 6 bucks a pop, you'll make a killing. Those kids are always needing energy nowadays. I remember when the energy source of my generation was Soda....now it's replaced by stuff that tastes sorta like metal and Shock Tarts.