Guest yammay Posted October 8, 2007 Posted October 8, 2007 I''m currently working on a manga for my animation class. I've done one beofre last year but just out of curiosity- how do manga artists fit their drawings in the boxes so well? I hear that before you draw the pictures you draw in the word bubbles first to make it easier. well what i do is: 1. draw in the panels 2. draw in bubbles 3 draw characters just that i can never make the picutre in the panel look right T_T is this just a skill that people pick up eventually or is there another way?
2010DigitalBoy Posted October 8, 2007 Posted October 8, 2007 [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Question! Manga for an [i]animation[/i] class?![/COLOR]
Who Am I? Posted October 22, 2007 Posted October 22, 2007 [font=franklin gothic medium][size=1]animation class... lucky. <_< anyways, I've made a few manga pages. but the way I put them is : [LIST] [*]picture [*]panel [*]bubbles [/LIST] i think it's much easier that way. then all you have to do it erase. which is a pain. [:[/size][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now