Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE="1"]Well, first of all, I know..there's some pretty random crap going around all the time. And here's the place to show of your random skillz. So, here's the simple game, and... well. Random is random. Spam is spam. Let's try not to get too spammy...well, really, is it even possible to spam in a random thread?

Have fun with this game. Don't bez dissing. You can post anything random. Pic, link, simple words, etc. Let's see who can be the most randomly awesome.[/SIZE]

[CENTER][SIZE="4"]EXTREME TATER WRESTLING!
See what happens when Tommy "the tot" williams goes against POTATOHEAD (his first time back in the ring since he was wrongly accused of possesion of drugs).

WHO WILL WIN?!



[IMG]http://www.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/2048687/tatertotcasserole_Full.jpg[/IMG]

VS.

[IMG]http://www.chicagotribune.com/media/photo/2007-10/32994437.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Neither win because Mr. Mouse ran them over [/COLOR]

[IMG]http://g-ec2.images-amazon.com/images/I/31Dfh2LQ6SL._SS400_.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[COLOR="HotPink"][SIZE="1"]This is like Rock, Paper Scissors...only except...it involves..Taters, Mice, and some weird guy that runs around dancing naked with a mask on..[/SIZE][/COLOR]



[SIZE="4"]MITCH???!!!![/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Bbburnnnnnnnn. Sting. Ouch.[/SIZE]

[CENTER]KazuwaNomura: blahh
JapanOB86: [System Message] User is not available.
KazuwaNomura: So how are you?
JapanOB86: [System Message] User is not available.
KazuwaNomura: Nice, I feel that way sometimes too.
JapanOB86: [System Message] User is not available.


thecopskilledkenny: HEY TOM!
tom: woo!
thecopskilledkenny: woo to you too man
thecopskilledkenny: hows it be
tom: woo!
tom: woo!
thecopskilledkenny: up in the club
tom: woo!
thecopskilledkenny: i know whatcha sayingz
thecopskilledkenny: hows sharla
tom: woo!
thecopskilledkenny: ?
tom: woo!
tom: woo!
thecopskilledkenny: ..um..your wife
thecopskilledkenny: sharla?
tom: woo!
tom: woo!
thecopskilledkenny: TATER?
tom: woo!
thecopskilledkenny: MITCH?
tom: woo!
thecopskilledkenny: RAIHA?
tom: woo!
thecopskilledkenny: woo!
thecopskilledkenny: woo!
thecopskilledkenny: woo!
tom: woo!
thecopskilledkenny: woo!
thecopskilledkenny: woo!
tom: woo!
thecopskilledkenny: woo!
tom: woo!
tom: woo!
tom: woo!
tom: woo![/CENTER]
Posted
Lmao! I think I found- OH! A cookie!! And a cucumber! I don't like cucumbers.

They don't call me Wacko for nuthin'!
Besides, everyone knows that Mr Mouse gets crushed 'cuz I fell asleep.
Posted
[SIZE="4"]RAWR!!!!111ONE!!!!!ONE!!!!1111!!!!111!1!!11[/SIZE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="HotPink"]um... couldn't think of anything to say besides...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE="4"]PEAUT BUTTER JELLY TIME![/SIZE]
Posted
That's it?

fdkfdiahdi!!!Qngc!!!1!!1 blah!

^_^' Hey, I found my......... uhhhhhh..... uuummmmm.... FWEM! XP
Ch-ch-ched-chedda-cheddar CHEESE!
Posted
[IMG]http://www.worth1000.com/entries/118000/118024NSUR_w.jpg[/IMG]
[FONT="Verdana"][COLOR="DarkRed"]For the record; I'm not that crazy.[/COLOR][/FONT]

*edit:

[COLOR="DarkRed"]I kind of noticed a theme on the OB lately. A few threads bringing up sex, masturbation, and hentai. I think it's time the we had the "talk".

When a man gets bored of sex, he wants to hurt/break something. Often times he wants to use a baseball bat or a shotgun. Now now, this is the part where we talk about protection. The safety switch is by the handle. Always make sure you use Kevlar. It my take some of the "feel" out of it, but you will thank me later.[/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT="Courier New"][COLOR="Silver"]I find it amazing when the famous purple flapped jaw-space, does a raw blink off Harikari rock, I need scissors! 61![/COLOR][/FONT]

Did you know that if you spelt embargo backwards...it spells "Ograbme" ?!
Posted
I think I ate my cookies... :animecry:
NOOO! Mr. Evil Fluff ate a carrot! BAD STUFFED BUNNY! BAAAD!:animeangr
Well, time to rule teh world with a candy cane! ^_^

[SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]. . .[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE]

But first, I need an eggplant!
(For what? Who cares? ^^; )
In the meantime, I'm going to sleep. Not really.:p I'm actually going to go beat someone with a base ball bat in a video game!
Posted
[SIZE="1"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="HotPink"]Wow this thread is spammier than my..[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]OO A SQUIRREL![/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE]Wow this thread is spammier than my..

OO A SQUIRREL![/QUOTE]
HEY! That squirrel owes me ramen!!!! ATTAAACKK!!!!!!:animeangr
Oh, lookie! My new pic!
Thank god for Paint... (on the computer.)
Posted
[FONT="Verdana"][COLOR="DarkRed"]I sense that this thread might end similar to this.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[URL="http://animation.videosift.com/video/Zoidberg-mourns-for-his-pet-slinky"]http://animation.videosift.com/video/Zoidberg-mourns-for-his-pet-slinky[/URL]

[FONT="Verdana"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Who knows? This thread might just be the....one. [/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Odin M Yggdrasi'][CENTER]My moderator sense is tingling...

OH NOES! This isn't my forum! I have no power here...

Seriously though, is this just a random spam thread or was it supposed to be something. [/CENTER][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="HotPink"]That post was almost random enough to be in one of those corporate threads. :]

But for the most part, I think this Wacko kid is at home. You rock Wacko. And so does your Microsoft Paint.

Microsoft Paint is almost better than Buttered Toast.

Anyway. Let's see how long it'll be, before some douche decides to lock this thread down. ;]

Now, here's a new game. For this remainder of time...until..I say..new game...let's all find really weird random videos.

GO![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf6z-hj-724"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf6z-hj-724[/URL]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][FONT="Verdana"]One for the game itself.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMqLFNdHLcI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMqLFNdHLcI[/URL]

[FONT="Verdana"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Another for my Halloween theme. Just curious, when do we get to a game about mental scaring? I might have a chance then.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE=desertphoenix]Another for my Halloween theme. Just curious, when do we get to a game about mental scaring? I might have a chance then.
[/QUOTE]
Me too. It's my favorite past time!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...