tetsuo Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 [IMG]http://satxpunk.focusindia.com/2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://satxpunk.focusindia.com/angel.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://satxpunk.focusindia.com/ashley%20sketch.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://satxpunk.focusindia.com/demon.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://satxpunk.focusindia.com/grl4a.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://satxpunk.focusindia.com/grl5a.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://satxpunk.focusindia.com/prd1_lg.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://satxpunk.focusindia.com/saya.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://satxpunk.focusindia.com/wing_elf.jpg[/IMG] :flaming: :devil: :demon: those are some of my drawings and sketches i have more just haven't had much time to scan them and post them up anywhere. hey Voodoo if you ever read this, i want to know where you put up all of your artwork? i need a place t put it all i have a bunch of my anime work and some of my own concepts for mobile suits, characters and a few eva suit sketches.
Guest Voodookanaka Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 check pm. does grl5 actually exist? id love to meet her :D lol
Lady Macaiodh Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 i was only going to look at one b/c my computer is being very ghetto right now, but then i saw the first one & i said to myself, "well, damn." so i have just suffered through like 3 hours of tedious downloading just to look at all your pics, so, yeah, you're a pretty damn good artist. plus voodoo sent you a pm, which is saying something.
Guest Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]check pm. does grl5 actually exist? id love to meet her :D lol [/B][/QUOTE] OoOoOoO, man, i wanna meet her too!!!! Uhh, good drawings... lol, serious, they are awesome
Ice Dragon v2 Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 Very good art. Man, I hope one day I can show you guys my art.
Flash Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 :wow: Dude, you have got some mad drawing skills right there. Feel proud, this is the only time I ever plan on using the 'wow' smilie...
Guest Akito Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 Hey man, some of those pics shouldn't be on the boards, u know we got some young ones on! But man, great pics, luv to meet the angel chick! By the way, luv it how u covered ur chest with only one feather!
Sida255 Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 m.g! u hab VERY GOOD drawing skills n i mean VERY GOOD!
Treble Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 Wow very nice drawings,I liked the Demon drawing that one looks real good.:)
Anna Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 Dude, those are some wicked drawings. You're *really* talented! Have you ever studied anatomy or anything, or ever had any lessons? It looks like you have, so if you haven't, more power to ya. :D
backspace Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 :wow: ---- self explanitory! *sighs* wish i could draw that... i can only draw dragons.....
Soccer 4 Life Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 DAMN!!! Now thats what I call talent....... :therock: :mrt: Peace!!:smirk: :demon:
tetsuo Posted January 3, 2002 Author Posted January 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by backspace [/i] [B]:wow: ---- self explanitory! *sighs* wish i could draw that... i can only draw dragons..... [/B][/QUOTE] i wish i could draw dragons! all i can draw are wings. [QUOTE]Dude, those are some wicked drawings. You're *really* talented! Have you ever studied anatomy or anything, or ever had any lessons? It looks like you have, so if you haven't, more power to ya. [/QUOTE] i never took any lessons, i have bee drawing or trying to since i was 6. and as i got older i got better. kinda like wine:D but i really take my time too look around. all my drawings well most of them are derived from people i know except for the preadator. no wait that one is my ex girlfriend:p [QUOTE]Hey man, some of those pics shouldn't be on the boards, u know we got some young ones on! But man, great pics, luv to meet the angel chick! By the way, luv it how u covered ur chest with only one feather![/QUOTE] i will be more care ful next time. thats one of my favorite drawings i have it hanging above the head board of my bed. so it can help me have good dreams :laugh: well forte and Voodoo, girl five and 4 are all the same girl with different hair styles. They are the same girl as my ashley sketch, i made a few changes here and there but yeah its all the same girl. She is never satisfied with the way her hair looks so its like every week she has a new hair style. Ashley is a girl that i will probably never get over. but its all good, i'll live.
Delian Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 Hey Those are really wonderful drawings....you have a lot of talent. Lots-A-Luv
PiroMunkie Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 [SIZE=1]:wow::wow: Those are pretty darn good. I could never draw like that right now. Man.. I can barely draw girls :p Let alone make anything I draw look realistic-like. They allok more like cartoons or something. Though I drew a pretty neat something in Driver's Ed today but still, it's nothing like that. :wow::wow: Hehe, I wasn't really expecting on those first two pictures :blush:[/SIZE]
Dragonballzman Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 ..............:wow:..........(speechless)..........:wow:........................ Those...Are...Some...Kick-***...Pictures...:wow:
Pastbyer Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 :wow: Those are great. You draw a lot better than I can cause I suck at drawing people. Though I can draw objects, I just suck at drawing people only. If only I had a scanner then I can show everyone. :o *starts running around trying to find a scanner*
~Videl~ Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 Wow :wow: Darn I wish you could do one word posts coz nothing else needs to be said........but I'll say it anyway you have a really special talent and I hope you are getting the recognition you deserve outside this site as well. Do you illustrate books or manga or anything, coz you should do............ Wow :wow:
Mike Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 i myself like the wing angel pic...if only she had arms, lol. Well, that's all i have to say...except this other thing...wow....
Guest Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i] [B] OoOoOoO, man, i wanna meet her too!!!! Uhh, good drawings... lol, serious, they are awesome [/B][/QUOTE] Am i on crack? Bleh, the angel one and the first one wit the warrior girl are the best. Damn, they are fine! Man, i fixed my stupidity
Queen Asuka Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 [color=crimson]I want to see the pictures [i]really[/i] bad, but my comp wont pull up a single one...they all say ERROR! Dang it, and I bet they're so good, too...*sighs* I'll try again later and then comment again.[/color]
Guest Akito Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tetsuo [/i] [B] i will be more care ful next time. thats one of my favorite drawings i have it hanging above the head board of my bed. so it can help me have good dreams :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE] Send more to me! With no feathers across the chest:D
tetsuo Posted January 4, 2002 Author Posted January 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B] Send more to me! With no feathers across the chest:D [/B][/QUOTE] so you want the [COLOR=crimson]X rated version[/COLOR] huh? well sorry man i dont have one but i will send you some thing with out the feathers if you know what i mean. but i try not to draw like that. ok well thats a lie but i try to keep away from drawing that sort of stuff, so i told another fib. yeah i pretty much like drawing women and the like. but i draw all sorts of things. well i'll look around for my other work.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now