OtakuBoards

Never Listen to the Weather ppl!

Guest Akito

Well, I live in VA, and they say on their report "Well, if ur gonna get any snow, it's not gonna be enough to close schools" So I get up at 6:30(after staying up till midnight playin FFX), and get ready and all, and I don't watch TV or anything, and I come out, open the door, and WTFH! Theres snow all over the place, and my Neighbor is out, and he says "There's no School Today!" I say "For Real?" he says "Yep" I'm like, "God, this is the very last time i listen to the weather guys!"

Heh, sounds like what I heard here. Okay, we have snow in GEORGIA, [i]middle[/i] Georgia nonetheless. I mean yeah, up in northern GA they get snow in the mountains/oversized hills, but we haven't snow here for years. It's pretty,..... but I'm kind of indifferent towards it.

Guest Saiyaman
[SIZE=1][b]Well thank you for telling me exactly what I learned not to do Seven Years Ago.......

Everyone knows not to listen to the weather guys. They are just thinking that it might rain, It might not snow, Blah Blah Blah. The truth is these people don't control the weather. Tey just say what there fancy machnes tell them. They couldn't tell if it was raining if they were four feet under in a flood. Well most of them that is.[/b][/SIZE]

[color=crimson]You Virginian's dont even know what you're talking about! You guys probably only had about 6 inches of snow! In Michigan, this time last year we had almost 3 feet! And dont make fun of weather people, I'm planning on majoring in meteorology in college!:p [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Baby Kiwi [/i]
[B][color=crimson]And dont make fun of weather people, I'm planning on majoring in meteorology in college!:p [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink][i](Baby Kiwi and I are devoted fans of the Weather Channel, only difference is that she loves storms, and I hate them...one night when we had two tornados pass through Lansing, she was glued against the window looking for them, and I was cowering in my basement, unable to stop shaking!

Storms are my biggest fear >_<)[/i][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Baby Kiwi [/i]
[B][color=crimson]You Virginian's dont even know what you're talking about! You guys probably only had about 6 inches of snow! In Michigan, this time last year we had almost 3 feet! And dont make fun of weather people, I'm planning on majoring in meteorology in college!:p [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

hey, 6" is a lot to us! the point is, it was five times as much as the forecast!

*lol @ Baby Kiwi and Baby Girl*

Well Kiwi, you go out there and break the mold for meteorologists! More power to ya hon! ^_^ And BG, I'm terrified of tornados.... never seen/been in one, and I hope it stays that way.... Other than that I don't mind any weather..... except if it's scorchingly hot and humid- to the point where my face might drip off. That's never really that great......

Weather forecasters don't know anything. For instance, the other day they said it was gonna rain cats and dogs. Yeah, well guess what...it rained water. That's how much they know. Yeah that was stupid. Anyway, it's not really their fault as they are only making predictions after all.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]Well, I live in VA, and they say on their report "Well, if ur gonna get any snow, it's not gonna be enough to close schools" So I get up at 6:30(after staying up till midnight playin FFX), and get ready and all, and I don't watch TV or anything, and I come out, open the door, and WTFH! Theres snow all over the place, and my Neighbor is out, and he says "There's no School Today!" I say "For Real?" he says "Yep" I'm like, "God, this is the very last time i listen to the weather guys!" [/B][/QUOTE]

:flaming: :devil: :demon: they just predict the weather so dont pay attention to them anyway. i just usually stroll around the front yard naked every morning to get an idea of how the weather will be for that day.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tetsuo [/i]
[B]

:flaming: :devil: :demon: they just predict the weather so dont pay attention to them anyway. i just usually stroll around the front yard naked every morning to get an idea of how the weather will be for that day. [/B][/QUOTE]

Now thats something I don't hear everyday.........

:naughty: :demon: Peace!!:mrt: :smirk:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]where do you live in va, akito? i live there too [/B][/QUOTE]

Northern VA, in the city between Richmond and Washington. I thought u lived in NY LM.

Well right now, I think you guys are all lucky...Here in Sydney it's like 35 degrees and we have so many bushfires that ash is blowing in almost every suburb. Over 100 houses have been burnt to the ground and 100s of people have lost everything

Even our moon was red. Moons should not be red!!!

Now if only those good, usaully correct weather channels can predict some rain And if those psychotic kids would stop lighting more fires, we should be O.K.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]Well right now, I think you guys are all lucky...Here in Sydney it's like 35 degrees and we have so many bushfires that ash is blowing in almost every suburb. Over 100 houses have been burnt to the ground and 100s of people have lost everything

Now if only those good, usaully correct weather channels can predict some rain And if those psychotic kids would stop lighting more fires, we should be O.K. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, James told me bout that, it's sooo sad:bawl: But i'm coming down, and we're gonna roast hotdogs and marshmellows of an open fire:D (meaning we are roasting over the brush fire, hey, u want some water, come on up to the US and take our snow!)

[B]Well right now, I think you guys are all lucky...Here in Sydney it's like 35 degrees and we have so many bushfires that ash is blowing in almost every suburb. Over 100 houses have been burnt to the ground and 100s of people have lost everything

Now if only those good, usaully correct weather channels can predict some rain And if those psychotic kids would stop lighting more fires, we should be O.K. [/B][/QUOTE]

I heard about that DAMN thats so sad, what will these psychotic kids do next...... Lets hope everthing turns out okay.... Rain sometimes is important for situation like these...

:therock: :mrt: Peace!!:naughty: :demon:

[B]Even our moon was red. Moons should not be red!!!
[/B][/QUOTE]
Are you sure that was the moon? On the news they said you could see Jupiter on New Year's Day I believe....and Saturn too. We had an eclipse a couple weeks ago and it was too cloudy to see anything. Im too prone to living in 'paradise' that 74 degrees is hell of cold to me. Brrrrrrrrr!

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]where do you live in va, akito? i live there too & they said on the weather that we were only going to get "a light dusting of less than an inch." but it was like a damn blizzard last night! [/B][/QUOTE]
Man, yall are lucky up there in Virgina! I have never seen snow in my life before!(well hey, I can't help living down in Houston, Texas!)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]
Are you sure that was the moon? On the news they said you could see Jupiter on New Year's Day I believe....and Saturn too. We had an eclipse a couple weeks ago and it was too cloudy to see anything. Im too prone to living in 'paradise' that 74 degrees is hell of cold to me. Brrrrrrrrr! [/B][/QUOTE]

That's what they said...The news people I mean...Plus the moon became red ever since the fires started, which was about 2 weeks ago.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

Yeah, James told me bout that, it's sooo sad:bawl: But i'm coming down, and we're gonna roast hotdogs and marshmellows of an open fire:D (meaning we are roasting over the brush fire, hey, u want some water, come on up to the US and take our snow!) [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks for the offer...if only we could.
Oh and as for the marshmellows and hotdogs, well let's just say that the fire will roast you along with your food...:flaming: :D

You see not only are the fires a problem, but so is the wind....one gust and it could spread in several directions....Total bummer

:flaming: :devil: :demon: we had a few flakes of snow donw her in San Antonio.but as soon as the hit the ground they're gone.it was so awesome. i havent seen snow in 17 years, when i was 1 was the last time it snowed here. you know what sux it that here in san antonio its no where as hot as it is in el paso, yet they get snow and we dont. i wish i lived up north although i doubt that i could stand the cold weather. its hard to bear under 60* F.

Gosh i'm so jealous. I love snow. But our winter is sometimes like spring here. We have to go to one of the ski resorts like Thredbo or something, to actually see real snow....and even then sometimes it's not real....just alot of artificial snow to make the skiing slopes bigger and better. How pathetic....but it's the closest i'm ever gonna get...unless I go overseas....i've always wanted a white christmas