The Spectacular Professor Posted October 24, 2007 Posted October 24, 2007 Hello, all. I'm bored and there is currently little activity in this forum, so I've decided to start a new game for us all to play. The idea is to post images that seem innocent, but can be taken very wrongly by themselves. (this concept does include akward captions.) Rules: 1: They can be weird, but not too dirty. This thread is NOT clothing optional. 2: [strike]Don't talk about fight club.[/strike] Keep it somewhere between G and PG-13. Hints of kissing is okay, any kind of actual sex (implied or otherwise) should be handled tastefully and conservatively. 3: Anime images ONLY. It's the anime forum, for crying out loud. 4: If you are going to post, please post an image. No "ROFL! more!" posts. Also, if you think the OOC part of your pic is hard to "get," enlighten us. 5: Don't doctor your photos. Find something that already looks weird. Without further ado: The game! [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/nanu/woot009.jpg[/IMG] A little One Piece Yaoi fun! (Mods, feel free to kill the thread if you think it's too much. It was born out of extreme boredom.)
Desbreko Posted October 24, 2007 Posted October 24, 2007 [center][img]http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/810/luckystartextspamol2.jpg[/img][/center] [color=#4B0082]They're twins. Need I say more?[/color]
The Spectacular Professor Posted October 24, 2007 Author Posted October 24, 2007 [IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d60/fma2/fma225.jpg[/IMG] Don't bother calling, Roy. Unfortunately, it's not called "Flame Alchemist." (Does it not look like they're trying to locate him on their TV screen?) (Yeah, it's kinda lame, but all the other stuff I have comes from One Piece, since I got the idea from Arlong Park.) EDIT: [IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d60/fma2/fma111x.jpg[/IMG] A typical "as bad as it should get" picture. Implies something, but only to an extent. Plus, it's funny.
Andy Posted November 4, 2007 Posted November 4, 2007 [FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="2"]Do manga image's count, o.o? [IMG]http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j95/Dbzman26/M7_Bleach_Ch296_11.png[/IMG] I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist.[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="1"]<3[/SIZE][/FONT]
Ikillion Posted November 4, 2007 Posted November 4, 2007 [CENTER][IMG]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/5742/1193877855576ww0.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Did I win yet?[/FONT][/SIZE]
The Spectacular Professor Posted November 16, 2007 Author Posted November 16, 2007 Yeah, Ikillion's got a good one. That's from Ghost in the Shell, right? And yes, Manga is fine. I don't see a problem with it. That one was great! [IMG]http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/4580/coreplayer2006121922130fq7.jpg[/IMG] Now how did a woman claim monarchy over urinals, anyway?
Konata Posted November 16, 2007 Posted November 16, 2007 [img]http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/1271/womanjm3.jpg[/img] Old but still lol worthy. [img]http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/1511/peoplepx0.jpg[/img] ORLY?
The Spectacular Professor Posted November 18, 2007 Author Posted November 18, 2007 [quote name='Konata'][img]http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/1511/peoplepx0.jpg[/img] ORLY?[/QUOTE] First time I've seen it. Pretty good! [IMG]http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/2983/vlcsnap1587598vt.png[/IMG] I'm scared...
Desbreko Posted November 22, 2007 Posted November 22, 2007 [center][img]http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/5557/lovelycomplexinnerbreaskl5.jpg[/img][/center] [color=#4B0082]Lovely Complex seems to have a lot of these types of moments. [center][img]http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5369/lovelycomplexcrabca0.jpg[/img][/center] So here's this giant [strike]enemy[/strike] lover crab. . . .[/color]
The Spectacular Professor Posted November 22, 2007 Author Posted November 22, 2007 [quote name='Desbreko'][color=#4B0082]So here's this giant [strike]enemy[/strike] lover crab. . . .[/color][/QUOTE] That hit my bestiality weakpoint for massive damage. And mental scarring. [IMG]http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/5121/untitled27dw.gif[/IMG] Okay, so I haven't been up to date on Black Cat, but I'm getting worried about Rins.
Horendithas Posted November 22, 2007 Posted November 22, 2007 [COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Desbreko'][color=#4B0082]Lovely Complex seems to have a lot of these types of moments.[/color][/QUOTE]Yeah, it has some fun ones, that's for sure. Here's another one that without seeing what's going on it can so be taken out of context. [CENTER][IMG]http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4566/suitsyoubettertf4.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/COLOR]
Tatsubei Yagyu Posted November 23, 2007 Posted November 23, 2007 [COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Sorry for the abundance of One Piece. XD [IMG]http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/2624/vlcsnap871457tn6.png[/IMG] I freaking love Japanese puns. <3 [IMG]http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/281/vlcsnap174787ny2.png[/IMG] Errr... [IMG]http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/5831/vlcsnap447975sq2.png[/IMG] Well...this has to be my favorite. [IMG]http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/2500/howmuchmeatiz9.png[/IMG] Ahhhhhh.... >_< The best thing is none of these actually meant anything bad in the context they were originally used in. :animeswea[/FONT][/COLOR]
The Spectacular Professor Posted November 23, 2007 Author Posted November 23, 2007 [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b343/Senshi812/Photo%202/vlcsnap-1869036.png[/IMG] Tatsubei... the One Piece, keep it coming.
Tatsubei Yagyu Posted November 24, 2007 Posted November 24, 2007 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Navy"]Just remember... You're the one who said it. XD[/COLOR][/FONT]
The Spectacular Professor Posted November 24, 2007 Author Posted November 24, 2007 [quote name='Tatsubei Yagyu'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Navy"]You're the one who said it. XD[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE] And I meant it. [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/vauny/lol-1.jpg[/IMG] Brokeback Shipyard! (Yes, I steal all of these.)
Horendithas Posted March 21, 2008 Posted March 21, 2008 [COLOR="Indigo"]This thread needs a revival... I blame Des since he showed me this image from Hatenkou Yugi and I just had to share it. Heh.[/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/758/tentacle01ab0.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
The Spectacular Professor Posted March 22, 2008 Author Posted March 22, 2008 This bump from the dead is quite fortunate for me. [URL="http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/9433/ch34520p01ox5.jpg"][U]picture[/U][/URL] And suddenly, it became ever so painfully obvious who inspired the character design of Orochimaru.
Haku877 Posted March 22, 2008 Posted March 22, 2008 only 2 slightly out of context: [URL="http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e298/anime54321/untitled.jpg"][U]Picture[/U][/URL] [IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e298/anime54321/efgdfgdf.jpg[/IMG] and one thats just weird: [IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e298/anime54321/sdfsdf.jpg[/IMG]
Dagger Posted March 22, 2008 Posted March 22, 2008 What's the second one from? I feel like I've seen that nose and chin before... or maybe I'm just imagining things... :animeswea Anyway, guys, try to watch your image sizes: the thread layout is crying a wee bit. ~Dagger~
Horendithas Posted March 22, 2008 Posted March 22, 2008 [COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Dagger']Anyway, guys, try to watch your image sizes: the thread layout is crying a wee bit. ~Dagger~[/QUOTE]You heard her people, I fixed it this time, but from now on, start using links for those larger pictures. Or resizing them first so you're not stretching the layout of the thread.[/COLOR]
Gavin Posted March 23, 2008 Posted March 23, 2008 [quote name='Dagger']What's the second one from? I feel like I've seen that nose and chin before... or maybe I'm just imagining things... :animeswea Anyway, guys, try to watch your image sizes: the thread layout is crying a wee bit. ~Dagger~[/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]Naruto Shippuden again, it's Sai. Funny thing is, that's pretty much just normal conversation for him.[/SIZE]
The Spectacular Professor Posted March 26, 2008 Author Posted March 26, 2008 Here's a whole storyboard for you. [URL="http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e16/darlaka/snapshot20070209125710.jpg"]Part 1[/URL] [URL="http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e16/darlaka/snapshot20070209192316.jpg"]Part 2[/URL] [URL="http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e16/darlaka/snapshot20070209192328.jpg"]Part 3[/URL] [URL="http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e16/darlaka/snapshot20070209192416.jpg"]Bonus content.[/URL]
Desbreko Posted March 26, 2008 Posted March 26, 2008 [color=#4B0082]Shugo Chara! has had a few good scenes for this thread but this is the only one I have a screen shot of. [center][img]http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/8309/shugocharapeeingth2.jpg[/img][/center] [b]Edit:[/b] Another from Bamboo Blade just now. :p [center][img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/8763/bamboobladehelprg7.jpg[/img][/center] [b]Edit II:[/b] Something just plain weird from Hatenkou Yugi. [center][img]http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/5940/hatenkouyugiafromy8.jpg[/img][/center][/color]
Horendithas Posted April 6, 2008 Posted April 6, 2008 [COLOR="Indigo"]Another great one from Des. This is from the show Hatenkou Yugi.[/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/4805/hatenkouyugipw2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Desbreko Posted April 20, 2008 Posted April 20, 2008 [color=#4B0082]Got a great shot from Soul Eater ep2 here.[/color] [center][img]http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/2150/souleaterbiges0.jpg[/img][/center]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now