Duo Maxwell Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 They?re Duo and Heero, Yes Duo and Heero. One is death; the other?s hooked on ZERO, They have a fear of mice, Their tea has been spiked. They?re Duo, Duo and Heero. Before the fight is done, Their plan will be unfurled By the dawning of the sun, They?ll blow up the world. They?re Duo and Heero, Yes Duo and Heero. Their twilight campaign, Is easy to explain To prove their gundam?s worth, They?ll blow up the Earth. They?re Duo, Duo and Heero, Heero, Heero, Heero, Heero. Narf. Well I guess that's what happens from sitting up watking CN at night...
~Mystical Pan~ Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 actually..i liked that....it has a nice scheme..i think..they're duo and heero..lol dang....that's in meh head now! lol
Warlock Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 You need sleep Duo...trust me, you need lots of sleep...
Duo Maxwell Posted January 5, 2002 Author Posted January 5, 2002 I guess I do... Seeing I wake up at two-thirty in the afternoon or something like that... or maybe I need to pay a visit to the nice guys in lab coats... I could get perscription drugs...
Nataniamon Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 i hear the insane asyleme has a new room open if you want to see them. they will treat you real god.
Duo Maxwell Posted January 5, 2002 Author Posted January 5, 2002 I was thinking of sighning myself up for a loooong holiday there, thanks for telling me :D p.s Sorry if I sound mean or anything, its just the way I am, my friends hate it when I'm sarcastic
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now