darkangelxX447 Posted October 25, 2007 Posted October 25, 2007 Hi, I didnt know where to put this but, I am making a form/rpg right now and could use some help so if anyone wants to help just join the form(in my signature is a link) and send a message to Starr. Thanks.:catgirl: [url]http://nkyuubi.proboards99.com[/url]
Raiha Posted October 25, 2007 Posted October 25, 2007 [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]I'm not sure how closely you looked at the main forum page, but the Anime Lounge... Would've been a good place for this.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Aberinkula Posted October 25, 2007 Posted October 25, 2007 [COLOR="77656"]That and I think he forgot the 'u' in ForUms. >_>[/COLOR]
darkangelxX447 Posted October 25, 2007 Author Posted October 25, 2007 [quote name='Gunslinger'][COLOR="77656"]That and I think he forgot the 'u' in ForUms. >_>[/COLOR][/QUOTE] when i was in webpage design they told me to spell it like forms, but i know alot of people who spell it different so im confused:animestun
Desbreko Posted October 25, 2007 Posted October 25, 2007 [color=#4B0082]A form is what you type into on a web page to submit a post. A forum is a place for group discussion; in this case, it's the whole web site. So they're two different things. Also, I'm afraid we don't allow advertising threads on OtakuBoards, as stated in the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?][u]rules[/u][/url]. But feel free to keep the links in your signature and advertise your forum that way.[/color]
Recommended Posts