OtakuBoards

Is it really true?

Guest BulmaVegeta1

Guest BulmaVegeta1
I've never really seen many of the uncut episodes of DB/Z/GT, but a lot of people have told me that there is a lot of nudity and sex. I couldn't beleive it! I mean, most of the DBZ episodes that I have seen have been edited to the max and have half of the episode gone. I went to this one DBZ website that had uncut scenes from some of the earlier episodes that showed Vegeta flicking the middle finger (which was pretty funny) and some other stuff. Not that I'm sick or anything, but I want to see all of the uncut episodes, just to see the parts that Funimation cut out.:naughty:
Also, I notice that in some scenes that when somebody like throws a power blast at someone and it hits them and there is no blood. Give me a break! I know that the Funimation painters covered that all up just so that "it would be safe for young children" that really pisses me off! Really, in Japan, most all of these anime series are made for adult humor. I mean, it's just a little blood. Sometimes, they make it look like spit and most of the time, there is nothing where the wound is. I wish that they would put the uncut episodes on Adult Swim on Cartoon Network. That would be cool, I think. But they should still leave the cut episodes on Toonami cuz I might not have time to watch Adult Swim.:D

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]A lot of sex? I don't think so. Anyway, they do show Goku(as a child) nude a few times. Heck, even in the intro to DBGT they show him nude. [/B][/QUOTE]
Well, of course they show Goku naked, I have a few manga comics that show his front!:excited:

Guest Saiyaman
No. It is a load of bull. There is no Sexual Scenes in DragonBall/Z/Gt. But in DB there was plenty on Nudity. Some scenes that aren't really good such as Gokou finding out the difference between a Boy and a Girl by peeping at Bulmas' ...Well ya know. But there is NO sexual content in DBZGT. But there is some nudity.

:flaming: :devil: :demon: well there is some partial nudity in some of DB. there are some scenes well one where gokou takes off Buruma's panties to reveal that she doesnt have the same private parts that he does. but they dont show any nudity. its just sexual conotation

Guest BulmaVegeta1
But I thought they showed something between Bulma and Yamcha in DB and then showed something in DBZ between Bulma and Vegeta. That's why I am curious. I mean, I have seen some sex- realeted pics over the net (trust me guys, by mistake)of Bulma and Vegeta and then I started to wonder if they did anything in the show.

.. ugh.. dispite how much you whine or comeplain, toonami will never show uncut episodes during the afternoon run.

when you think about trying to get someone to do somthing (like toomani).. think about if you where them..

Toonami, a subdivision of cartoon network, doesn't give a damn about a few thousand people.. they just want as many veiwers as they can get.. i'm guessing that they get ALOT of veiwers..

its also a matter of logic, if your parents where to see blood and nudity on a show you watch regularly, do you think they would keep letting you watch it? my dad probably wouldn't.. as well as alot of other parents.. considering that the targeted age group of watchers is like 7-15.. or around those numbers. thus, if they couldn't watch it, toonami would be getting less veiwers.. and i dont think they are stupid enough to piss on themselfs.. if you know what i mean.

i'd suggest that if you want subbed dbz, you get off your B-hind and find it yourself, you can get some dubbed uncut eps at Suncoast, or you could get fansubs from EBay, i'm sure theres other places to get this stuff, but i'm not going to go into it.

toonami is diffenately not the place to look for uncut anime.

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Well, duh, brainaic! I know that Toonami would never show un-cut DBZ! The ratings are like y7 or something and they cut out half of the show so that is is apporiate for "younger viewers." Look, I do know where to find the un-cut videos and I have a few at that. But I was just wondering if there are like any sort of "love stories" in the show at all. I mean, Friends is full of sex and the ratings are usually tvpg whenever I watch it. I don't know why Cartoon Network dosen't want to show a little bit of kissing on their anime shows, but decide to show kissing on Dexter's lab. So, there you have it. My gripe list.

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]my bad.. ^^ i just woke up and mis-read your last sentance.. floops.. now a feel like a dum-dum.. [/B][/QUOTE]
It's ok!:cool:

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Heh, I do that sometimes :D [/B][/QUOTE]
I can't blame him. I do that a lot too.:D

Guest Saiyaman
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]plus in the buu saga there's blood all over the place. [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][b]Well there is Bllod in every fighting episode. Just they hardly ever show it on CN. Maybe they let some of it go but isn't any difference in DBZGt.

And there was nothing bewteen Yamcha and Bulma in that sorta scene. DB was alittle nasty but they wouldn't go that low.[/size][/b]

Guest Saiyaman
[size=1][b]How is it sick not wanting to see two Cartoons doing each other? It is sick if you want o see that.[/b][/size]

1) There is no sexual content on DB/DBZ/DBGT. If you honestly believe that there is, then it is just your imagination. And if you are imagining that, then get a life.

2) There is very little nudity on Dragonball. If you do see this on uncut japanese or wherever, be assured that it is in no way associated with sex. It is more like bloopers of young Goku intended on making you laugh, not to think dirty thoughts.

Aren't all of you interested enough with the anime? Why go thinking dirty lik this? PRINCE_VEGETA, Saiyaman says that it is sick to watch 2 cartoons "doing each other." With that said, are you sick?

Guest BulmaVegeta1
First of all, I am not a psycho. I do not imagine cartoon characters doing each other. I do have a life. It was a simple yes or no question, so don't get all personal about it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i]
[B]First of all, I am not a psycho. I do not imagine cartoon characters doing each other. I do have a life. It was a simple yes or no question, so don't get all personal about it. [/B][/QUOTE]
Well, sry miss personal, but some of these people posting DO imagine it, which i c from their posts. In that case, it was intended for those individulas only, so obviously not u. If you are ganna shoot back at me that it wasn't u, i don't care, cause it wasn't. It was for those who i described. And i do not think those ppl will be posting back anyway.