OtakuBoards

My mom colored my hair...

Guest BulmaVegeta1

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Nevermind, I had this whole long message typed out here, but it was rather mean and I was just venting and now I feel better so I don't really need to post it :)[/color][/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Was it about what I said :( If it was I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you in any way. I would feel really bad for getting you down, cause I don't like making people (especially girls) feel bad, angry, etc. And if it was what I said, please understand that I'm really really sorry, I was just expressing my opinion. :(

Anyways.. (so as not to be completely off the actual topic) You're mom colored your hair huh? How bizarre :therock:[/SIZE]

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Was it about what I said :( If it was I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you in any way.
[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Nah, Piro, don't worry about it. It wasn't you, it was just something you said that got me going about something else. I'm in a really touchy mood...little things are setting me off tonight...so no worries :)[/color]

Guest Saiyaman
[size=1][b]Navi : Sorry if I called you a guy. NAmes just confuse meh...

Cera : You know you don't always have to correct meh. Or call me a newbie.

--------------------------------------------------

I would like Green Hair. Spikey Green hair so I could freak my friends out.[/size][/b]

[color=crimson]I just had my hair dyed too...you cant even tell though. It was blonde, but now it's a light brown. I think I like the change. And don't make fun or light of cheerleading, there are more than one of us here and we can most definitely kick your butts!:naughty: [/color]