OtakuBoards

My mom colored my hair...

Guest BulmaVegeta1

Guest BulmaVegeta1
I hate my mom! She colored my hair black, and now everyone thinks I'm gothic! She did it because she wanted me to look like a dbz character and to make fun of me because she hates the show and now she calls me Vegeta for some reason!:mad:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]And you let her???

My mom suggested that I color my hair burgundy and get it layered 4 times, so I hysterically laughed in her face and at which point she confirmed my madness. [/B][/QUOTE]
Well, I forgot to add that she paid me $50, so it isn't that bad. But she has black hair too, so I also make fun of her and call her Chi Chi.:cross:

:flaming: :devil: :demon: i colored my own hair red two summers ago. and i dont mean that mahogany color i mean RED. i liked it, but then i had to get rid of it for school. i go to a private school, nothing but guys, and its against school policy to have "multi-colored hair" when i went in the first day the dean of discipline had a word with me well a few words. he was telling me that i a m not following the rules in the student handbook so i told him that i was because my hair is only one color not more than that. but he made me change it anyway. so thats the end of that story. bye

Wear a hat.

(lol, j/k!)

No, but anyways, if it's not that bad, people will probably get used to it. Are you really fair-skinned? If you're not, then it shouldn't look too bad. So-called 'goths' (I hate using stereotypes) are usually fair-skinned w/ black hair, so it's more of a stark contrast. If you are fair-skinned and you still don't like it, then try and lighten it w/ dark brown, or better yet, streak it (w/ natural colors of course). i'm sure it doesn't look too bad anyway. ^-^

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i]
[B]I hate my mom! She colored my hair black, and now everyone thinks I'm gothic! She did it because she wanted me to look like a dbz character and to make fun of me because she hates the show and now she calls me Vegeta for some reason!:mad:[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Why did you let her??? I don't understand that part. Or a lot of it actually. Also, what do you have against goths? And, ya, why the hell did you let her? And why did she [i]really[/i] want to? Is she that mean? It just doesn't make sense at all.[/SIZE]

Guest BulmaVegeta1
First of all, I have nothing against gothic people, it's just that I'm tired of people asking me if I am.
Second of all, she paid me $50 and I'm not toatlly sure why she wanted to color my hair, but her hair is also black.
Thirdly, I have a sort of olive skin tone, and I used to have brown hair. I had a really good tan most of the time, but with this hair I look really pale.

Tips for when people ask if you're goth (and you're not):
1. Glare at them intently
2. Walk slowly toward them without losing eye contact
3. Stop 1 inch away from their face (never lose eye contact)
You can get creative with the last step
4a. Say "Im not go.."*baaarfffffffffffffffffff* I haven't really had any time to experiment with which foods look like real barf, but chocolate milk and crackers are "da winna".
4b. Before doing the above, take a big swig of any red...nontoxic..subtance and let it slowly spill out of your mouth as they look at you in disgust. Then say "Im not goth...Im punk" Have you seen Fight Club? It was nice when Pitt begged the owner of that place to let em use it.

Don't take me seriously,
Navi

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Why did you let her??? I don't understand that part. Or a lot of it actually. Also, what do you have against goths? And, ya, why the hell did you let her? And why did she [i]really[/i] want to? Is she that mean? It just doesn't make sense at all.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
I think this is another case of mommy wants to play barbie with her daughter.

Guest Saiyaman
[size=1][b]Your upset your mom died your hair black when thousands of people have Black Hair and paid you fifty dollars for no reason. You are very scary.

Note :Navi don't doubie post. :D[/b][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i]
[B]First of all, I have nothing against gothic people, it's just that I'm tired of people asking me if I am.
Second of all, she paid me $50 and I'm not toatlly sure why she wanted to color my hair, but her hair is also black.
Thirdly, I have a sort of olive skin tone, and I used to have brown hair. I had a really good tan most of the time, but with this hair I look really pale.[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Ok, being that Navi gave you "I'm not goth..." tips, lol, I'll go on with the rest here.

If your mom makes fun of you and calls you Vegeta for whatever odd reason that may be, have fun with it! Be like, " YA MOM! FINAL FLASH!" And throw something at her! Preferably something soft like a pillow, lol. And either after a while she'll realize she's lost the battle and stop the wehole "Vegeta" non-sense, or you two will continue that just for fun. And thridly, don't care how you look with the black hair. It will fade away eventually and you'll be back to normal. :)[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B][size=1][b]Your upset your mom died your hair black when thousands of people have Black Hair and paid you fifty dollars for no reason. You are very scary.

Note :Navi don't doubie post. :D[/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

i dont think she double posted she posted once and then posted something different right after. oh yeah goths are awesome. i kinda strayed away from that path last year. it was scaring the people at school and at home away. but i dont pull it off that well you know me with the well tanned skin. just doesnt work out.

Guest BulmaVegeta1
The only problem is that she will keep dieing my hair black and she loves to make fun of me. Did I also mention that she is a hair stylist? I am a gurl, by the way. I do like DBZ and all, and I do like Vegeta, but I've had enough of her calling me that name. But that Final Flash thing might work... I'll also give the Big Bang Attack a go.:D

I have black hair...there is nothing wrong with black hair:( I did try the whole blonde and red foils once....only lasted 3 months...process never to be repeated.

Look if you really don't like it... just dye it again...preferably a light to medium shade of brown. Don't do blonde straight away, unless you want to get high (or poisoned) on the peroxide. And I suggest, if you have long hair....get it trimmed to make it look healthy. Dyes can really mess up it's structure

Good Luck...oh and DON'T EVER LET YOUR MUM DO YOUR HAIR.
:D

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]I have black hair...there is nothing wrong with black hair:( I did try the whole blonde and red foils once....only lasted 3 months...process never to be repeated.

Look if you really don't like it... just dye it again...preferably a light to medium shade of brown. Don't do blonde straight away, unless you want to get high (or poisoned) on the peroxide. And I suggest, if you have long hair....get it trimmed to make it look healthy. Dyes can really mess up it's structure

Good Luck...oh and DON'T EVER LET YOUR MUM DO YOUR HAIR.
:D [/B][/QUOTE]
She did trim it, so it dosen't look like crap. I was originally born with black hair, but it changed colors as I grew up. Thanks, though!:whoops:

Guest Saiyaman
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tetsuo [/i]
[B]

i dont think she double posted she posted once and then posted something different right after. [/B][/QUOTE]

[b][size=1]Doubleing posting can be two things. 1 : Someone posting something and than accidently posting the same exact message again by mistake. 2 : Posting something and right after you posted post ANOTHEr message no matter if different when you could have just editted. [/b][/size]

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[B]

[b][size=1]Doubleing posting can be two things. 1 : Someone posting something and than accidently posting the same exact message again by mistake. 2 : Posting something and right after you posted post ANOTHEr message no matter if different when you could have just editted. [/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
Who cares about double posting! This topic is about hair, and I think we've had enough intruptions!:mad: So, stop it, Saiyaman!

Guest Saiyaman
[size=1][b]I know this topic is about hair. I posted a message babout the hair. I was just responding and alerting another member what double posting exactly is. And how is it a interruption? And I care about Double Posting because it doesn't need to belong here.

Well as long as the cash keeps coming in for it then I guess it doesn't hurt. But, I think maybe your mom should go to counceling if she is willing to shell out $50 everytime the dye begins to grow out. But...oh well...more cash for you, I guess.

-Justin

[B][size=1][b]I was just responding and alerting another member what double posting exactly is. And how is it a interruption? And I care about Double Posting because it doesn't need to belong here. [/B][/QUOTE]
Dear Mr. Member of the Rules Police,
Thank you for enlightening me about double posting. I wouldn't have understood had you not told me, although I'd already read the Forum Rules at the top of the GD forum, where nowhere does it say anything about double posts. You are aces.
Although you probably already know this, you're signature is too long and it exceeds the 20 line maximum. Wait, we don't really enforce that anyway...and where is it a rule?

Love,
Navi

Guest Saiyaman
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]
Dear Mr. Member of the Rules Police,
Thank you for enlightening me about double posting. I wouldn't have understood had you not told me, although I'd already read the Forum Rules at the top of the GD forum, where nowhere does it say anything about double posts. You are aces.
Although you probably already know this, you're signature is too long and it exceeds the 20 line maximum. Wait, we don't really enforce that anyway...and where is it a rule?

Love,
Navi [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][b]Dear Moderator Man,
You are welcome for being alerted about Double Posting in this topic. I would like to correct something you said to me though. I was explaining to Tetsuo what exctly Double Posting was. Not to you. Ofcourse I wouldn't explain them to you since you are a Moderator. Also I would like to thank you for alerting me my Signature is breaking a rule. I will adjust it right away,

Saiyaman - Lord of Sandcastle Land[/size][/b]

I would threaten her until she dies it back to its original colour again..... But that's just me. It once happened to me, but then I got it fixed by threatening.... :D

Ps. Where did this topic come into being letters?

[B]

[size=1][b]Dear Moderator Man,
You are welcome for being alerted about Double Posting in this topic. I would like to correct something you said to me though. I was explaining to Tetsuo what exctly Double Posting was. Not to you. Ofcourse I wouldn't explain them to you since you are a Moderator. Also I would like to thank you for alerting me my Signature is breaking a rule. I will adjust it right away,

Saiyaman - Lord of Sandcastle Land[/size][/b] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Dear Irreverant Newbie,
Having a gender-neutral name does [i]not[/i] make one a guy.

Always,
Cera[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]Dear Irreverant Newbie,
Having a gender-neutral name does [i]not[/i] make one a guy.

Always,
Cera[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]
I love you Cera. That used to be in my signature.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr. RuleMaster,
You got me wrong. I was thanking you for warning me not to double post, then later by explaining to tetsuo, so I could further understand my mistake. Of course you wouldn't need to explain to me what a double post is, just warn me not to make them.

Love,
Navi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would your mom let you dye your hair an unnatural hair color, BulmaVegeta1?