My mom colored my hair...

Guest BulmaVegeta1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DrunkenMaster88
eh i don't see the problem with coloring ur hair i made mine blue then green then red then silver then demonic black

That's just wrong. She shouldn't make fun of you just because you like that show. I'm sure she likes shows that are worse. If you don't like it so much, use some of the money and go to a hair salon. Get it dyed back to its normal color, even if it pisses her off.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DrunkenMaster88 [/i]
[B]eh i don't see the problem with coloring ur hair i made mine blue then green then red then silver then demonic black [/B][/QUOTE]

i like dying my hair unnatural colors . i had mine the same as yours just not in that same order. also i havent trieed the silver. but i have done white or platinum (call it what you want) which was too freaky even for me.

[color=deeppink]This is quite a timely topic! I just dyed my hair tonight as well...or rather, Baby Kiwi did it for me. I'm now a red-head...and it looks not very good :cross: I suppose it'll get some taking used to...all I could think about was how Lady M once said she hated it when people died their hair to be red heads when they really aren't...

...that's what I did :drunk:[/color]

Oh I'm sure it's not that bad...it depends on what kind of red though....:)
Post a picture up when you get one...I'll let you know if it looks like a shocker or not:D :p :D

Trust me...I won't lie to you to spare your feelings

Lots-A-Luv;)

what kind of red is it? is it like strawberry red or crayola red. im looking some of my pics of my hair when it was red, blue, green, and platinum. but im sure either way it look great on you. take a pic of yourself so we can see it. im sure you look beautiful like everyone else here.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tetsuo [/i]
[B]what kind of red is it? is it like strawberry red or crayola red. im looking some of my pics of my hair when it was red, blue, green, and platinum. but im sure either way it look great on you. take a pic of yourself so we can see it. im sure you look beautiful like everyone else here. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Lol, it's a nice red I think, sorta coppery almost. I have natural red highlights, but they're set in dark brown...often mistaken for black ;) Here's a picture of my normal color...rather dark...perhaps tomorrow I'll take a picture of my new color...which I'm still not sure about :cross:[/color]

It takes getting used to...I dyed my hair blonde once. Everyone said it looked really good...but everytime I looked in the mirror all I could see were black eyebrows and yellow hair...yuk

Oh and everyone thought my I.Q dropped 20 points...they made sure I knew it...insults galore!!!:smirk:

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pastbyer [/i]
[B][color=purple]Black hair isn't so bad, some people like black hair (eg. me). Plus, it's only dye so it'll come off.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Nope. This is the permenant stuff.:nope:

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kool_aid13 [/i]
[B]That's just wrong. She shouldn't make fun of you just because you like that show. I'm sure she likes shows that are worse. If you don't like it so much, use some of the money and go to a hair salon. Get it dyed back to its normal color, even if it pisses her off. [/B][/QUOTE]
Maybe I should die it blonde! I bet It'll get her even more pissed off! Then I would spike it up every day with 4 bottles of hairspray, anger, and then some hair gel and then tell everyone that I'm a super saiyan!:laugh: :D :naughty: Nah. Maybe I shouldn't do that. Girls aren't supposed to turn SS anyway...:(

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]This is quite a timely topic! I just dyed my hair tonight as well...or rather, Baby Kiwi did it for me. I'm now a red-head...and it looks not very good :cross: I suppose it'll get some taking used to...all I could think about was how Lady M once said she hated it when people died their hair to be red heads when they really aren't...

...that's what I did :drunk:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

two things: 1) i do hate that & 2) now there's no brunette in the angels & two redheads. i'm sure you look beautiful, though.

when i was in high school, my hair was always changing colors. this was before i had redhead pride. it was every color you can possibly name. my favorite was purple, i looked good in purple. it fried my hair though.

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

two things: 1) i do hate that & 2) now there's no brunette in the angels & two redheads. i'm sure you look beautiful, though.

when i was in high school, my hair was always changing colors. this was before i had redhead pride. it was every color you can possibly name. my favorite was purple, i looked good in purple. it fried my hair though. [/B][/QUOTE]
You had purple hair?!?:excited: Wow, maybe I should give a nice aqua blue a try...:naughty:

BV1, I think you should keep the black for a little while. I mean it takes a little time to get use to it, but if you had it as a child, then I really can't see a big problem here. Dying wrecks your hair something bad. I've only ever done it twice...and the second time was to get it back to my natural colour. During that period my hair wasn't growing because I was always trimming the damaged ends.:mad: It wasn't a happy time for me.

But if you do decide to colour it again...just make sure you put lots of good treatments and conditioners in it.:)

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]BV1, I think you should keep the black for a little while. I mean it takes a little time to get use to it, but if you had it as a child, then I really can't see a big problem here. Dying wrecks your hair something bad. I've only ever done it twice...and the second time was to get it back to my natural colour. During that period my hair wasn't growing because I was always trimming the damaged ends.:mad: It wasn't a happy time for me.

But if you do decide to colour it again...just make sure you put lots of good treatments and conditioners in it.:) [/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah. That's what my mom told me. But it's her fault.

[B]

2) now there's no brunette in the angels & two redheads. i'm sure you look beautiful, though.[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]The more I look at it today, the less it looks red and the more it looks like a coppery brown. I think I like it, or at least it's growing on me :blulaugh: [/color]

I died my hair red last year, and part of this year. Like real red, last school year I put it into spikes, then shaved all of it off in a buzzcut except two red spikes on each side of my head so it looked like I had devil horns, then I got it all shaved off so I just had a buzzcut. Then I let it grow back. The beginning of this year I had it gold, and I it was in a bunch of tiny spikes like Chester Bennington of Linkin Park in the Crawling video. Then after it grew out I died it red and put it in a bunch of red spikes. Now that it's blonde again, I'm gonna' semi-permamently dye it again. I'm gonna' die it black, and my spikes are either gonna' be blue, or red, I haven't figured out which one I like better.

Baby girl is so HOT! Oh my GOD! i fell off my chair when i saw your pic. i think you would look fabulous with red hair.:eek: :excited: WOW. oh ok now im getting a little too excited over here. *takes a deep breath, takes another look at baby girls pic* DAMN, ok maybe i should just shut up now.

oooh hair colouring heheh well all year i've been wanting electric blue hair, mum said wait till christmas holidays and beat me down to normal blue, so holidays come and i ended up with kewl blue streaks through my hair and blonde tips (im usually brown haired) It was so funny walking down the street with all these people looking at my hair lol. Anyhow my mum was talking to nana on the phone about how we were and stuff, anyhow i told mum to tell her i got blue hair.

After finishing the conversation, mum told me what my nana said:

. . he did what? YOU let him? i-i don't belive this, what? you said you went to a hairdressers and PAID for it?

Ack, mum said nana almost had a stroke, and grandad just laughed for ages.

most of the blue went purple then washed out, now the blonde (bleached under those heater things it was 40 degrees celcius and i was having my head baked:p) is the only colour left, so when i spike it (i did before when it was blue) it look really cool

[COLOR=purple]I'm sorry for you.. but.. heh heh.. thats just plain funny! Admit it! 50$ psha! like i'd let my mom come near my perfect hair for all the money in the world!! well okay... i exaggerate there.. for all the money in the world i'd shave, wax, cut, thread, trim and everything else every single hair on my body and hope I didn't live in a place with frequent lightning storms... Powder... o_O....<-i love that thing >.<... anyways... my mom would have to tie me down in leather to dye my hair any color! now if she wanted to streak it blonde, that'd be okay, but I can't help wanting to preserve my hair... it's perfect! Its the color of honey and im so way off topic right now... umm... sorry bout your hair... call yourself Chi Chi and put it up on top of your head... i've always wanted to do that [/COLOR]

[B]when i was in high school, my hair was always changing colors. this was before i had redhead pride. it was every color you can possibly name. my favorite was purple, i looked good in purple. it fried my hair though.[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Ooooooooo! LM with purple hair!!! :drool::drool: I can really see that on you. No wonder it was your favorite.

Woohoo! Another picture of BG to add to my Otaku pics collection! Ack, cheerleading outfit :drunk: It's too bad OB doesn't have a regurgitation smiley.. I could have used it then. But it's not you, it's the whole cheerleading thing. You look great :) (not as great as my Asuka though! :D)[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]too bad OB doesn't have a regurgitation smiley.. I could have used it then.[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]Okay, PiroMunkie.. thats just plain narsty! Ya' know we had a pizza on the way and i was scarfing m&m's... until you said that.. guess ill pass on pizza[/COLOR]