Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Panda']I would have my left index finger surgically amputated for one million dollars. Heck, I would probably do it for less. It's not like I really need that finger, PLUS it would make my hands even since I am already missing my right index finger. Come to think of it, if I were to get a million for each finger I would be willing to give up a few more.[/QUOTE]I'm sure you can understand why the very idea of doing that for money is one of the absolute creepiest things I've read so far in this thread. :animeswea Honestly, I'd rather be poor the rest of my life. *shudder*
Posted
[quote name='Deus ex Machina][COLOR="DarkOrange"']For a million, hell, I'll be your ***-slave for eternity. I like money. [/COLOR][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Bad idea. Once you become enslaved, all your assets transfer to your master. Essentially, you are offering yourself into voluntary servitude of the worst kid, with no form of compensation for eternity.

At least, that's how it works around here. None of [I]my[/I] captives have rights....[/FONT]
Posted
It occurs to me that this thread, no offense, Rach, is a badly disguised Klondike bar commercial.

Anyway, what would I do for a [strike]Klondike bar[/strike] large sum of money?

I would watch the Legend of Zelda cartoon (all 13 episodes) again. Trust me, I watched them ALL out of curiosity not too long ago. It's not good.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...