OtakuBoards

Naruto: Path of the Ninja

koon

Naruto: Path of the Ninja for DS is an RPG game based on the manga and anime series Naruto. It follows the story until episode 80. It has God awful character designs and it takes jutsu images from other DS games. Not much effort or creativity is put forth. A major upset for a Naruto game... bummer.

Did you know that there's a Naruto game for the Xbox 360 already? That is the same game, but with better graphic design and character design too. Story line should be the same, but I think its a little different. So why get the Nintendo DS version when you can get the 360 version?

[quote name='Blitz_Kid'][b]So why get the Nintendo DS version when you can get the 360 version?[/b][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="Navy"]Because they're 2 different games lol. The game you're talking about for the 360 is Rise of the Ninja. An action/adventure game that is also a fighting game.. (I think) While Path of the Ninja is a RPG game. (As the topic creator have stated.) All of these Naruto games follow the same story, it's just some goes further than the others.... Or so it's said... "shrugs" I don't own either one though. (nor a 360 or DS)[/COLOR]

[quote name='Tombstone'][COLOR="Navy"]Because they're 2 different games lol. The game you're talking about for the 360 is Rise of the Ninja. An action/adventure game that is also a fighting game.. (I think) While Path of the Ninja is a RPG game. (As the topic creator have stated.) All of these Naruto games follow the same story, it's just some goes further than the others.... Or so it's said... "shrugs" I don't own either one though. (nor a 360 or DS)[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Oh ok I got it now. Sorry if I confuse the two game, its just that the DS version reminded me of the 360 version, thats all. I must've forget about the different Naruto title's they had for each different console, like the Wii, Game Cube, Playstation 2, Nintendo DS, Gameboy Advance, PSP, and the 360.

• 2 weeks later...
i have to agree with ace on this one i feel that the clash of ninja games are the best of the naruto series so far. its pretty good but could be better all that happens is back and forth, so it's pi:combo p2: combo P1: combo p2: aww finally a punch p1: replacement jutsu p2: o crap aww well replacement jutsu, combo p1: awww my health.

thats bassically what happens, unless your freekin haku877 *cough* spammer *cough*

a well i think its the best game so far.