OtakuBoards

How do I beat Algus?

Axel--Ignition

You could just train alot and you should be able to beat him, but hears something funny, cast a Black magic skill on one of your teammates and move next to Algus, and it'll hit both of them, but if your having a hard time just train some more.

have your team consist of wizards and keep attacking just him with magic, he won't be able to use auto-potion if he gets hit by magic, physical attacks make him use that damn auto-potion, the battle ain't really too hard, you can take him out with ramza as a knight, a wizard, and an archer on one side, and whoever on the other, as they won't be much use....

[COLOR=red]What ever!

there's still the Dark Dungeon!

and it took me over 126 hours...

but the timer doesn't go past 99 hours.... it just kept reseting...[/COLOR]

ah Algus wasn't too hard, yeah magic is the way to go probably, unless you have a geomancer or monk or something like that. Deep dungeon took forever tho, someone told me that the game kept track of gameplay time over 99:99 in the brave story, but I lent my FF Tactics to my friend....gah 6 months ago, should be getting it back soon hopefully =\. Heh I've almost bought the $20 version in different stores just to play the thing ><. Now if only squaresoft could make a sequel I could kill another few hundred hours.

I have beat the game many times.First,Kill the Wizards and keep Deleta alive.He helps alot.Next,Have two strong knight or archer types on the other side and kill the knight.Go behind Algus and his group and attack from behind.Kill off the remaining knights so you can get the experience.Finally,Kill Algus last,And you are now on Chapter 2.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B]I have beat the game many times.First,Kill the Wizards and keep Deleta alive.He helps alot.[/B][/QUOTE]

what are you talking about? he just throws stones at algus -_-

at least, in my game thats all he does in that fight....