Cecil Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 You could just train alot and you should be able to beat him, but hears something funny, cast a Black magic skill on one of your teammates and move next to Algus, and it'll hit both of them, but if your having a hard time just train some more.
Axel--Ignition Posted January 4, 2002 Author Posted January 4, 2002 yeah, funny trick, that happens anyway. I like to cast a slow magic spell on one of my men and make them like walking fire2 spells.:laugh: It does'nt help much. If I getsomething cast on me, I move that guy upto an enemy.
Sephiroth Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 have your team consist of wizards and keep attacking just him with magic, he won't be able to use auto-potion if he gets hit by magic, physical attacks make him use that damn auto-potion, the battle ain't really too hard, you can take him out with ramza as a knight, a wizard, and an archer on one side, and whoever on the other, as they won't be much use....
Guest Zeh Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [COLOR=red]Did you read my hint on the last FFT post?.... That'll help...[/COLOR]
Axel--Ignition Posted January 6, 2002 Author Posted January 6, 2002 Tanx Seph, Cloud- that looks like it would take hours. I'll try Seph's tomorrow morning
Guest Zeh Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 [COLOR=red]Hours? Nah, all in a days work... just do it for like 4 hours and you'll be fine for a while...[/COLOR]
Axel--Ignition Posted January 6, 2002 Author Posted January 6, 2002 Besides, if I did it, that would be cheap. I could go though the rest of the game in like, an hour! (I like games to last awhile.)
Guest Zeh Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 [COLOR=red]What ever! there's still the Dark Dungeon! and it took me over 126 hours... but the timer doesn't go past 99 hours.... it just kept reseting...[/COLOR]
Axel--Ignition Posted January 7, 2002 Author Posted January 7, 2002 Yeah, and from the looks of it, I'll have to beat Algus to get to it.
SephirothNIN Posted January 11, 2002 Posted January 11, 2002 ah Algus wasn't too hard, yeah magic is the way to go probably, unless you have a geomancer or monk or something like that. Deep dungeon took forever tho, someone told me that the game kept track of gameplay time over 99:99 in the brave story, but I lent my FF Tactics to my friend....gah 6 months ago, should be getting it back soon hopefully =\. Heh I've almost bought the $20 version in different stores just to play the thing ><. Now if only squaresoft could make a sequel I could kill another few hundred hours.
Zero-Sama Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 I have beat the game many times.First,Kill the Wizards and keep Deleta alive.He helps alot.Next,Have two strong knight or archer types on the other side and kill the knight.Go behind Algus and his group and attack from behind.Kill off the remaining knights so you can get the experience.Finally,Kill Algus last,And you are now on Chapter 2.
Sephiroth Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B]I have beat the game many times.First,Kill the Wizards and keep Deleta alive.He helps alot.[/B][/QUOTE] what are you talking about? he just throws stones at algus -_- at least, in my game thats all he does in that fight....
Zero-Sama Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 Well,I train him alot,So he has alot of HP,And he can servive long enough to cause some good damage to Algus....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now