OtakuBoards

flying object

Guest maverick

Guest maverick
[COLOR=darkred]
on final fantasy 8 when I was to asghart or something like that
in the desert I went on battle with this thing that look like a pyramid hanging from some thing hovering in front of me but then ran away do nay of you know what it is:butthead: :butthead: :excited:

You don't know what it is? A ? Flying object is pretty close. lol, It's a UFO. I'm not sure what you do with it but there are a couple of them all over the planet and when you find them all and beat them, you can go back to the place where Balamb garden was and fight an alien, bring along someone with item and give him 5 eleixers so you get his card.

you have to go to different parts of the world at specific places and fight a monster, the ufo will appear, then you will face it sometime after you have encountered it so many times, defeat it and you will have to go to....trabia, I think, and fight a little alien called pupu, you can either beat him and gain an x-potion from him, or you can give him a few elixers so he can build his spaceship and leave the planet, leaving you some stuff like rare cards....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]you have to go to different parts of the world at specific places and fight a monster, the ufo will appear, then you will face it sometime after you have encountered it so many times, defeat it and you will have to go to....trabia, I think, and fight a little alien called pupu, you can either beat him and gain an x-potion from him, or you can give him a few elixers so he can build his spaceship and leave the planet, leaving you some stuff like rare cards.... [/B][/QUOTE]

The pupu card itself infact. An annoying little level 5 monster card, which there is no other way to get. If you defeat him you can get a Hungry Crockpot, which can be used to teach someone 'Devour', or mabye it was just 'Eat'. Ahhhh... it's been ages scine i played that game anyways.

there are 4 places to encounter the UFO battles, there is no way to destroy them there, but once you've encountered all four you can find like a ufo (i believe its in the balamb area) and fight a pupu(sp?) there you give it 5 elixers and then you kill it, you should get a pot(liken stated before) and then you should be able to get the pupu card :)

I forget where the UFO sightings were, I know one's in the desert tho, heh you see them carrying away cows and stuff. After you see all 4 tho you head to the foresty plateus north of Esthar, and that's where u fight the actual UFO, then you go to where Balamb garden was, the lil crater, and fight pupu, give him 5 elixirs blahblahblah, u get his card, which sux. It DOES have an A on it, but the rest of the sides suck, not really worth it unless you HAVE to have all the cards.

[SIZE=3]That would be a ufo in the side quest ou must deafeat them all and then go to where Balamb Garden Used to be and wait fo PUPU the alien and give him some elixers..[/SIZE]