Jump to content
OtakuBoards

fav. shadow hearts character


Recommended Posts

Guest Yuri_Hyuga1990
Posted
Who is your fav. shadow hearts(1 2 or 3) character? mine is Yuri of course.
Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Yuri is indeed an awsesome badass, and it's a shame that his interactions with Gepetto are les and less frequent as tha game continues becaue they were hilarious, and Gepetto basically becoems unseen... I always liked Nicolai becuase he is my favorite kind of villain, and I think his last name was Conrad lol. Plus he was hot >_> Kato is pretty cool, too. [/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Welcome Yuri_Hyuga1990.

First, Otakuboards has a strong emphasis on conversation. Meaning, you need to put more thought into your post. Explain why that specific character is your favorite.

Before you continue to post, I advise you to get acquainted with the rules and read the stickies. ~Tombstone~

Thread Closed.[/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...