Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue]Well, you can't shut me up. I'll tie it in there anyways. Magic is chaos. And Astralyas is perfect to use magic. So wheather you like it or not, I'm gonna make my girl use FIRE!!!

Fire=Ki. Duh! :rolleyes:

And have the power to resurect the dead(~Can be done with psychic abilies. again, DUH!), and all that good stuff.

BTW, THANKX LOCK!!![/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, thanks Warlock. She's too lazy to fix it herself. :rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]

Yeah, thanks Warlock. She's too lazy to fix it herself. :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]Actually, I was about to, until I read Warlock's post. You see Blank, people who don't try to kill me, find that I can be very nice.[/COLOR] ;)
Posted
Actually, I'm gonna try and not try and kill you this time. Just don't bitÇh, and think you're almighty in ANH. Like killing by "twisting your 'claws' in the dude's chest, killing him instanly." Pisses me off. *spits* So get over it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]Actually, I'm gonna try and not try and kill you this time. Just don't bitÇh, and think you're almighty in ANH. Like killing by "twisting your 'claws' in the dude's chest, killing him instanly." Pisses me off. *spits* So get over it. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]LOL, sure thing Blank. But if you think about it...........if a person's heart was peirced, then twisted out, wouldn't the person die?[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...