OtakuBoards

Brutality(Sign-up)

Chaos

[color=crimson][size=1]Based on [url=http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/content.php?id=15376]this.[/url] Watch that. It will help you understand what the bad guys look like. Four of the green ones, and the one leader.
-------------------------------------
[i]The five warriors hurled towards the distant planet. Their mission: To conqure the planet's people, and harvest the planet's resorces. The incredibly strong fighters, stronger that the planets Special Forces, will arrive soon. They will arrive...on Earth. Now, Earth's Special Forces must help protect the planet.[/i]

[i]The year is 2023. All but Gohan, Trunks, Goten, and Piccolo are dead. They make up the current Z Fighters. But we must join them to help protect the planet fom this greater foe. Here's what you need.[/i]

Name:
Description:
Race:

Stats: (We have 80,000 to spread over each item)
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:
Ki:
-----------------------
Name: Alpha
Bio: The only son of Vegito, an extremely powerful warrior, filled with Vegeta's blood and ways. One you don't want to piss off. A powerful Sayian, with all of the extra abilites: flying, shooting ki blasts, extreme psychic powers, can change into his Oozaru form when he sees the full moon.
Description: Dresses exactly like his father, only his earrings are golden loops.
Race: Sayian

Stats:
Strength: 20,000
Speed: 20,000
Defense: 15,000
Ki: 25,000[/size][/color]

Note: No, you can't be Super right from the start.

Name: Craig Kensindan
Bio: 1/2 saiyan, half devil. He is the son of Vegeta, and so is Alpha's half brother. He merged permanantly with the devil at a very young age, and so developed psychic powers beyond his comprehension. He has all the basic saiyan abilities, including SSJ, but his has a little alteration. He also has al the basic powers of a devil.
Description: Wears a suit like Majin Vegeta, only it's black. He has a large scar on his chest, from the merger with the devil..... and a mysterious small scar on his forehead, the origin of which he is now certain of. He has hair like Mystic Gohan, only brown, and hazel eyes. He has a stud in his left ear.
Race: 1/2 saiyan, 1/2 devil

Stats:
Defense: 20,000
Ki: 20,000

Yes, that's a great movie. I've been watching it over and over again for the last few days. (If anyone knows where to find movies just as good or better, PM me.)

[b]Name:[/b] Warlock (What a surprise)

[b]Age:[/b] 23

[b]Bio:[/b] Warlock is a mixed hybrid, his father been human and his mother been half saiyin and half zork. Left on Earth, Warlock trained hard when he was young, and moved off planet for a few years around his teens. He even encountered the group heading for Earth, and barely made it out alive. He's out for revenge...

[b]Description:[/b] 5'11", black spikey hair, black uniform and jet black cloak.

[b]Race:[/b] 1/2 human, 1/4 saiyin and 1/4 zork.

[b][i]Stats:[/i][/b]

[b]Strength:[/b] 15,000
[b]Speed:[/b] 20,000
[b]Defense:[/b] 20,000
[b]Ki:[/b] 25,000

Name: Gojin
Bio: He is the son of Gohan. He is very much like his father but he likes to do nothing but fight. He fight and trains most of the time tryin to become strong as his dad and then later in life become even stronger.
Description: Looks just like Gohan and wears the same thing that he weared in the cell saga but his outfit black.
Race:Saiyin/Human

Stats:

Strength: 25,000
Ki: 15,000

Name: Mike Colts ( Codename Fire Storm
Race: Saiya-Jin

Stats:
Defense: 15,000
Ki: 25,000

Description: He wears a thin armor shirt, with baggy jeans, with a headband with googles on it. He has spiked hair, black hair. He wears regular nike running shoes. He has a belt that sags to the right side

Bio: He doesnt know much, his parents died when he was small. He will find who killed them, and he will destory them

Guest QuickSilver
name: seifer
race:saiyan
bio: he is gotens and bras son. he looks exactly like goten but acts like vegeta. he wears the saiyan uniform.

stats:
strength:20,000
speed:20,000
defence:20,000
ki:20,000

Name: Andrew
Race: Saiyan

Bio: Andrew is the son of Bra and goten. Seifer's older brother. He is much like Vegeta, looks like him acts like him and so on.

Description: Looks like Vegeta, and wears his armour from the cell saga

Stats: (We have 80,000 to spread over each item)

Name: Raziel
Race: 1/2 human, 1/2 dragon

Bio: While Raziel appears to be a normal human in appearance, his ancestors(sp?), a dragon and a human, fell in love during a great war (don't ask), thus creating dragon hybrids. Raziel is the result of selective breeding. Instead of going super saiyan, he calls on his inner dragon to boost his power. The limit of his power is not known, but his ever growing rage increases it at every turn.

Description: Raziel wears baggy pants and a black shirt. He has an unzipped vest with ripped sleaves over his shirt (resembles teenage Trunks's outfit). His only momento of his parents is a torn headband which he has never been known to remove.

Stats:
Strength:20,000
Speed:25,000
Defense:15,000

Name: Gotrex
Race: Saiyan

Bio: Is the son of Trunks and Pan. Has been trained very well by trunks since he could walk. He is now very powerful for his age and there are few who could out think him in a fight. He has a very original style which is a mix from his own, trunk's and many other fighter's he has observed. his relation to Vegeta shows through in his attitude towards becoming stronger but he is good at heart like goku.

Description: has hair like Gohan from the cell saga and he wears a suit like Majiin vegeta.

Stats:

[COLOR=royalblue]Behold............the ONLY girl that's going to sign up for this.............and play.;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Name: Astralyas Jeahstar

Bio: Astralyas, who prefers to be called Aster, was born on Laporin, with a father that abused her daily. When she was 10, she snapped, and killed him in a blind rage, unknowingly awaking her power to use fire and magic attacks. She fled Laporin and has been cruzing the galaxy ever since....looking for some excitement.

Description: Thick silver hair [think...Melfina, from OLS], that has a tendency to burst into flame when she's angry. 5'7" Green eyes, impossible white skin, long legs, and hands that can change to claws at will. Wears a skintight black skirt, black tank top, black "hooker" boots, and has a silver gauntlet on her left wrist.

Race: 0.5 Laporin 0.5 Fire Oene

Stats.......

Speed: 25,000
Defense:20,000
Ki: 15,000[/COLOR]

Stats.......

Strength: 2000
Speed: 2500
Defense:2000
Ki: 1500
-------------------
Ahem.........it's 80,000, not 8,000. But, you can do what you want. just getting killed right away might not be a good option. Oh, well.

:therock: Did you just wink at me? And stick your tounge out?! ACK! ARE YOU GOING ALL WEIRD AGAIN?! *draws back fist* Need my to hit you?
---------------------
*Ahem* [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6822]Brutality(play)[/url]

:rolleyes:

Guest SSJMajin Vegeta
[B]Name[/B] : Tridorian

[B]Age[/B] : 19

[B]bio[/B] : Pure blood saiyan, known to the world as...well...Tridorian. He seek to become wise:angel: and powerful:flaming: though these traits cancel out one another. forced to choose between ood and evil, he' very frustrated in decisions.

[B]desciption[/B]: white hair...pure white eyes when in ssj(1,2&3). taned skin,always where black.:demon:

[B]stats[/B] :

[B]strength[/B] - 15,000

[B]speed[/B] - 25,000

[B]defense[/B] - 20,000

[B]ki[/B] - 20,000

P.S. ill draw any characters if any one wants.....just P M me:naughty:

OOC:this should be interesting...to say the least...
------------
Name:Zack Mansfield

Bio:a young human, who all his life has been trained by a great but little knowen master. He learned ki attacks, but had a tendancy to train sporadicly...it is through mostly natural talent that he got this far...well so far as everyone else thinks, he knows it is manly due to his psychic abilites.

Description:he has short brown hair, and does nothing special with it. wears a black t-shirt, with a dragon on the front, and on the back is a flaming dragon interwined with a skull.ussually wears jeans, but when he expects a fight, he wears a pair of black "martial artist pants"((similer to what goku wears..., don't know the "real" name for em ^_^; )).

Stats:
Strength:15,000
Speed:25,000
Defense:15,000
Ki:25,000

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B]he wears a pair of black "martial artist pants"((similer to what goku wears..., don't know the "real" name for em ^_^; )).[/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]"Baggy pants" would give us a good impression. :rolleyes:

Um........just add a zero to every part of my stats. :D Since magic or spirit isn't a category, I'll make do with what you have.[/COLOR] :whoops:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue]

Um........just add a zero to every part of my stats. :D Since magic or spirit isn't a category, I'll make do with what you have.[/COLOR] :whoops: [/B][/QUOTE]

I'll do that now...(Boy do I love my job:D)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]

Ç.Ç
---------------
I did that so I could shut your magic crap up for a lil while. -- [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]Well, you can't shut me up. I'll tie it in there anyways. Magic is chaos. And Astralyas is perfect to use magic. So wheather you like it or not, I'm gonna make my girl use FIRE!!! And have the power to resurect the dead, and all that good stuff.

BTW, THANKX LOCK!!![/COLOR]