OtakuBoards

Meetups

visualkei

[quote name='DeathKnight'][color=crimson]She seems nice online, but I have observed her devour an entire child on a whim. Terrifying to the core.[/color][/QUOTE]

Both online and off, he likes to tell silly stories.

[color=#4B0082]Something I'd love to do some time is randomly show up at a moderator's home and when they open the door yell, "You're fired!" then slap a "BANNED" sticker on them. Preferably early in the morning.

I'd also love to go down to Anime Expo and meet up with everyone from OB and theOtaku there but I've never been able to.[/color]

[quote name='Desbreko'][color=#4B0082]Something I'd love to do some time is randomly show up at a moderator's home and when they open the door yell, "You're fired!" then slap a "BANNED" sticker on them. Preferably early in the morning.[/color][/QUOTE]I can so see you doing that. XP Now I feel the urge to hide under the bed or something. Thanks a lot Des! lol :p Still that would be totally hilarious, so long as it wasn't me. XP

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][size=2] I haven't ever really met anyone from any sort of social website besides Myspace. Only two people from myspace that I met through mutual friends, either friend's of my friends or whatever and lived in the same town. I've made acouple of friends that live close or in the same state through online games but I doubt I will ever MEET them in real life. I only met the two people through myspace because we had talked over the phone for months and they knew people I knew.

However if your going to meet someone from online or off of websites like meetup (which seem really not my thing) then make sure you do it in a public place to be safe. You never know what kind of pyscho someone could be....

Yes..we're looking at you Desbreko...[/font][/size]