Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have an old comic fan who is trying to get into manga. He's interested in urban settings and styles, so it'd be great if anyone had strong recommendations for a gateway, urban manga. Big bonus if you actually read said manga. =P
Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Hmm... well, most of Gunslinger Girl takes place in city settings, but it's not really a city-slicker manga (it does take place in Italy, after all) do you mind readong anime on the computer, or do you prefer to buy them? [/COLOR]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]You really can't get more urban than [b]MBQ,[/b] though I don't consider that to be a gum-breaker manga.

Other than that... I can't think of any right off hand, but I'll be sure to look around. I'm sure that TokyoPop has something along that line, though it might end up being an OEL.[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...