OtakuBoards

ginny's bday HAHA

Kuja

[size=3][color=crimson]well if anyone remembers she promised to tell us her age on her bday, and with this wonderful calendar feature we can see when it is and bug her for it on that day... well at least i want to know lol... hehe, it been bugging me for a while[/color][/size]

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][size=3][color=crimson]it has been bugging me for a while... and she is a nice person to get to know lol[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
hey dude I was going to make a thread on this darn you, darn you, just let me make the b-day topic when it comes

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Well, you can't determine their age if they don't post their year... [/B][/QUOTE]
yeha they might lie you know, and hte other person, don't ruin the suspense:mad: :rolleyes: :cool: :) :D

[size=3][color=crimson]making a when is your bday thread is TOTAL spam now... so dont do it!!! here ill spell it out for you S-P-A-M... meaning dont make them... thou happy bday i think is ok...[/color][/size]

Guest firemac
[B][size=3][color=crimson]making a when is your bday thread is TOTAL spam now... so dont do it!!! here ill spell it out for you S-P-A-M... meaning dont make them... thou happy bday i think is ok...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
haha, I already talked to Safer Seph on this matter and guess what, it's ok with him, so Ha, I can make the threads, plus it's not reall spam, I'm saying happy birthday to the people who have their b-days on that day, so Haha, HAHA, HAHAHA:D :D :D :D :D :D

[size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]i meant the whole "when is your bday posts" not the happy bday ones... since you can post your bday already... there is no need for someone to ask when is it[/font][/color][/size]

Guest firemac
[B][size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]i meant the whole "when is your bday posts" not the happy bday ones... since you can post your bday already... there is no need for someone to ask when is it[/font][/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
well, no one is going to look at them individually, and anyways I made that thread to amke up the threads at 2.0 but then I noticed there''s a calendar, and by the way, that whne your b-day thread is asking more than just b-day's.