Guest Akito Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i] [B]Akito, don't ever be a psychiatrist. [/B][/QUOTE] Oh, well, i dun want to be one, i mean, when u get ppl like me in offices, and i spill secrets, u gotta silence them man!
Dragonfire1477 Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i] [B] My brother is done with her already. You're another Akito [/B][/QUOTE] Then I'm sorry I was not able to offer any advise. I can only say that this happens more than you might think, some of my friends went through similar experiences.
woody Posted January 5, 2002 Author Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonfire1477 [/i] [B] Then I'm sorry I was not able to offer any advise. I can only say that this happens more than you might think, some of my friends went through similar experiences. [/B][/QUOTE] How are your friends doing now? We're just upset that we're helping and she did that to us. Akito, what's with the anime pic?
Guest Akito Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i] [B] Akito, what's with the anime pic? [/B][/QUOTE] Cause she's a hot chick, and that everyone luv's hot chicks! Specially anime hot chicks! She's so hot! I wanna marry her! Anyways, why do u ask?
tetsuo Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [SIZE=1]personally since im kind of vengeous, i would walk up to the girl aske her what her problem is, then b1tch slap her a few times to let her know whos her daddy. or in this case mabe her she-pimp. and then after that i would aske her again for a few answers i would think by now shes telling you the truth or at least part of it then i would proceed to another round of b1tch slapping. around this time she should be a little disoriented, and will answer you more honestly. and if you dont like her answers or if you just feel like it give her one of those great, toothshattering B1tch slaps that can be heard around the globe. [/SIZE]
woody Posted January 5, 2002 Author Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B] Cause she's a hot chick, and that everyone luv's hot chicks! Specially anime hot chicks! She's so hot! I wanna marry her! Anyways, why do u ask? [/B][/QUOTE] Why do you post a pic of anime "hot chick" in this thread. tetsuo, you can joint Akito's club too. :)
Guest Akito Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i] [B] Why do you post a pic of anime "hot chick" in this thread. tetsuo, you can joint Akito's club too. :) [/B][/QUOTE] Cause she's hot, and cause I thought ur bro needs a new goal, an even hotter chick! And tetsuo has always been apart of my club! Also, I'm evil, so does it matter?
woody Posted January 5, 2002 Author Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B] Cause she's hot, and cause I thought ur bro needs a new goal, an even hotter chick! And tetsuo has always been apart of my club! Also, I'm evil, so does it matter? [/B][/QUOTE] My brother isn't in for anime girl, he likes the real one. I know you're evil already.
Guest Akito Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i] [B] I know you're evil already. [/B][/QUOTE] I know, isn't it great? It's sooo cool being evil, u get to blow things up!
woody Posted January 5, 2002 Author Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B] I know, isn't it great? It's sooo cool being evil, u get to blow things up! [/B][/QUOTE] How cool, you get to blow things up. [size=1] becareful, don't blow yourself up [/size]:devil:
Guest Akito Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i] [B] How cool, you get to blow things up. [size=1] becareful, don't blow yourself up [/size]:devil: [/B][/QUOTE] Oh please, I already had a thing of C4 blow up in my face 10 times, and i'm still here, in one peice! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA, by the way, where does this girl live?:devil:
tetsuo Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i] [B] My brother isn't in for anime girl, he likes the real one. I know you're evil already. [/B][/QUOTE] :flaming: :devil: :demon: whats so wrong about being evil. the evil ones get to do all the fun stuff while the does are out doing good and that is so boring. take a little walk on the wild side, be EVIL.:flaming: :devil: :demon:
woody Posted January 5, 2002 Author Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B] Oh please, I already had a thing of C4 blow up in my face 10 times, and i'm still here, in one peice! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA, by the way, where does this girl live?:devil: [/B][/QUOTE] She lived in the same town and state with me, but not the same house. [size=1]she's really good looking [/size] :devil: Thanx for MALE DNA pic, though I don't know what is it has to do with this thread.
Guest Akito Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i] [B] She lived in the same town and state with me, but not the same house. [size=1]she's really good looking [/size] :devil: Thanx for MALE DNA pic, though I don't know what is it has to do with this thread. [/B][/QUOTE] My DNA is more complex, it's basically every molecule wants to destroy!
woody Posted January 5, 2002 Author Posted January 5, 2002 1. Who's in those pic? 2. What's with YES and NO on their forehead for?
tetsuo Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i] [B]1. Who's in those pic? 2. What's with YES and NO on their forehead for? [/B][/QUOTE] i know the one with no oh her fore head is Julia Roberts or at least i think it is
Guest Akito Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i] [B]1. Who's in those pic? 2. What's with YES and NO on their forehead for? [/B][/QUOTE] [url]http://www.somethingawful.com/archives/news-archive-24-11-2001.htm[/url] It'll explain everything! Aslo, destroy! Give me the addy to that hot chicks house who's playing around with ur bro, and i'll handle her:devil: :demon: :devil: :demon:
woody Posted January 5, 2002 Author Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B] [url]http://www.somethingawful.com/archives/news-archive-24-11-2001.htm[/url] It'll explain everything! Aslo, destroy! Give me the addy to that hot chicks house who's playing around with ur bro, and i'll handle her:devil: :demon: :devil: :demon: [/B][/QUOTE] How am I going to get her pic? [size=1]if you want to see her pic, you can wait for couple month. I can get her picture from the yearbook. [/size] :devil: the article is too long.
Guest Akito Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i] [B] How am I going to get her pic? [size=1]if you want to see her pic, you can wait for couple month. I can get her picture from the yearbook. [/size] :devil: the article is too long. [/B][/QUOTE] I dun want a pic, i want her address!
woody Posted January 5, 2002 Author Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B] I dun want a pic, i want her address! [/B][/QUOTE] For what? You want to send her a letter, but before she has her hand on the letter, her uncle already opens it. :haha:
Guest Akito Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i] [B] For what? You want to send her a letter, but before she has her hand on the letter, her uncle already opens it. :haha: [/B][/QUOTE] No letter, if it's a letter, then it's the letter of death!
woody Posted January 5, 2002 Author Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B] No letter, if it's a letter, then it's the letter of death! [/B][/QUOTE] I'll never give you her address. My brother have a tiny tiny bit of feeling for her, even he's done with her.
Guest Akito Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i] [B] I'll never give you her address. My brother have a tiny tiny bit of feeling for her, even he's done with her. [/B][/QUOTE] Please, i would've killed her long ago if she did that to me!
woody Posted January 5, 2002 Author Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B] Please, i would've killed her long ago if she did that to me! [/B][/QUOTE] Kill her? You're evil :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Guest Akito Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i] [B] Kill her? You're evil :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :haha: :haha: :haha: [/B][/QUOTE] Wasn't that made clear a very long time ago?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now