OtakuBoards

Life is so unfair

woody

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This girl sounds really nasty, you need to punish her - yes I'm evil too :devil: - but sadly, entertaing as it would be I don't think setting fire to her is the answer:D . She sounds like one of those peolpe who like to play head games, and most of the time these people can dish it out but they can't take it back. You need to make her suffer muahahaha!:devil: like she did to your brother, mess with her head a bit, make her afraid to open her e-mail or step out of the house - ok maybe I'm getting carried away here I'm :angel: really, honest:D - but just play her at her own game, chances are she won't be able to handle it, you'll have your revenge and your brother will still have the object of his desire in one piece.:naughty:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i]
[B]
I know. :haha: :haha:
I'll never take any of your advice seriously. :haha: :haha: :haha: [/B][/QUOTE]

Please, my gasoline advice was the best adivce in the world!

[B]
Where do I go after that? Prison. :haha:
Videl, you can joint Akito's club too :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

Na, see, she'll be drunk! And she'll poor the gasoline on her, and smoke a cig after that, u won't get in trouble at all:D :devil: :demon:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

Na, see, she'll be drunk! And she'll poor the gasoline on her, and smoke a cig after that, u won't get in trouble at all:D :devil: :demon: [/B][/QUOTE]
First, she doesn't drink
Second, she doesn't smoke
third, she lived with her uncle
forth, her uncle rent my great uncle's house

[B]
First, she doesn't drink
Second, she doesn't smoke
third, she lived with her uncle
forth, her uncle rent my great uncle's house [/B][/QUOTE]

Just spike her drink!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Videl~ [/i]
[B]

Huh?:confused: What's this club? [/B][/QUOTE]

It's the club of evil ppl! Wanna join?

[B]

Just spike her drink! [/B][/QUOTE]
How can I do that?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Videl~ [/i]
[B]

Huh?:confused: What's this club? [/B][/QUOTE]
Akito Evil's Club

[B]
How can I do that? [/B][/QUOTE]

Simple, take the strongest alcohol u got, put it in some juice or somethin, and mix in some other stuff too, like lemons and all, say it's a health drink, and she'll drink it, and get hooked on it, and get drunk off it, then tell her to go dump gasoline on her, and have her pick up a cig case, and a lighter, and congrats, she's the first human tourch thats not in a movie since the first days when ppl started lighting themselves on fire!

[B]

Simple, take the strongest alcohol u got, put it in some juice or somethin, and mix in some other stuff too, like lemons and all, say it's a health drink, and she'll drink it, and get hooked on it, and get drunk off it, then tell her to go dump gasoline on her, and have her pick up a cig case, and a lighter, and congrats, she's the first human tourch thats not in a movie since the first days when ppl started lighting themselves on fire! [/B][/QUOTE]
:huh: it's not simple. There's no alcohol in my house or her house. How can I do that to her if she doesn't even TALK to me?
[color=blue][size=1]by the way, I'm a good girl :devil: [/color][/size]

Akito, you should put your club in your siggy.

[B]

It's the club of evil ppl! Wanna join? [/B][/QUOTE]

Hell yeah :devil: *rubs hands together eagerly* there are many people in the world who need to be punished and I fell it is my duty as an evil person to brinng about this punishment. If getting together with another like myself will bring this about then count me in. Translation => bring it on lets kick some ***!!:devil: :D

[B]
:huh: it's not simple. There's no alcohol in my house or her house. How can I do that to her if she doesn't even TALK to me?
[color=blue][size=1]by the way, I'm a good girl :devil: [/color][/size]

Akito, you should put your club in your siggy. [/B][/QUOTE]

K, go buy some then! And one more thing, wanna join?

First, just forget about the chick. The fact that you're spending your own precious time thinking what to do to her is just stupid. Second, wishing anything evil to yourenemies will screw you over in the end. Karma isn't the nicest thing when you go around doing evil things. Third, life is never fair nor is it unfair. Life dones't pick favorites. Sh*t just happens in life. Either you're going to keep going on with life a much stronger person or let that sh*t take you down and mess up your life.

I just hope your bro finds someone else. Someone that's worth it. :)

[B]
No thanx, I'm not ready for your club yet. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes u are, u have the potential!

[B]Yes u are, u have the potential! [/B][/QUOTE]
No thanx. I don't want to be Akito the second on this board.
Read my sig Akito.
MP, my brother is fine, we're just a bit angry, but he get over with it.

[B]
No thanx. I don't want to be Akito the second on this board.
Read my sig Akito.
MP, my brother is fine, we're just a bit angry, but he get over with it. [/B][/QUOTE]

It's great, just remove the "never", also, u won't be the second Akito on the boards, u'll probably be more like the 5th or 6th.

[B]

It's great, just remove the "never", also, u won't be the second Akito on the boards, u'll probably be more like the 5th or 6th. [/B][/QUOTE]
I didn't know you have that much followers.

[B]
I didn't know you have that much followers. [/B][/QUOTE]

U'd be surprised, I am a rising force!

[B]
Yes, the rising force of darkness. Anyone has a mod rod to whip Akito? [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, but like Sauron, I am too powerful now to be hurt by that useless contraption.

[B]

I'm sorry, but like Sauron, I am too powerful now to be hurt by that useless contraption. [/B][/QUOTE]
Too powerful? :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: You won't be powerful anymore if the god of admin. ban you from this forum :haha: :haha: :haha:

[B]
Too powerful? :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: You won't be powerful anymore if the god of admin. ban you from this forum :haha: :haha: :haha: [/B][/QUOTE]

Ah, but i have ways that bypass ip ban.