OtakuBoards

Life is so unfair

woody

My brother and sisters help a foriegn girl and her brother. They came to U.S this summer. At first we help them with everything, because my brother like her, he thinks she look cute. We help with all the paperwork and show her around the place. They really like us. She told us she don't know how to use the internet, so we help her. We taught her to how to type and make her an email account on yahoo. After that, we found out that she knew how to use the internet and used it very well. We're angry, because she lied to us. We're Ok with that. Once we ask her to go us to the park, she said no because she wanted to stay home and rest. We understand, then we came to see her in the evening, she's gone somewhere with another guy. My brother knew she's just using him, so he's back off, but we're still helping her. When the school season is back, we can't help her anymore, we have our school work to do.
For some reason, she doesn't talk to us anymore and play a trick on my brother. My brother met a cute girl, he has a crush on her. She email him and has picture of roses and all those nice romantic thing for couple of days. My brother, once again falling into a love curse. Today, he just found out that the other girl and that girl playing a trick on him to get us back. Why is life so unfair?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=indigo]Geez, Woody you always have very depressing posts. I feel sorry for your brother, maybe the girl rally does like him but is afraid to show it. I don't understand why someone would play such a mean prank. But being a misanthrope myself it doesn't really suprise me, but it seems wierd that anyone would be that deliberatly mean without having anything to gain. If the girl is really that mean, and isn't doing this b/c she has a crush on your brother or a reason to dislike him (or thinks she has a reason) then we live in a sad world....[/color]

Why the hell are you guys still helping her out. Get rid of her. Haven't you realised yet...she thinks she has all of you wrapped around her little finger and she probably thinks she can get away with murder.

Anyways..good luck...

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]lol... i could bore you my life and it is much worse than what your brother is going threw... just of it is... i STILL want the girl who is using me... thou im not that stupid and i found kittie who is better for me anyway (love is better than lust anyday)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Well, first of all, I would have a serious talk with this girl...Then, I'd never help her again...And, finally, if she keeps bugging you, tell her to **** off...I had to do that once and she stopped bothering me...

BTW if all else fails, just ignore her...

I would destroy her! I mean, hey, just make it look like an accident, like, have her get drunk, poor alot of gasoline on her, and then give her a cig, and have her light it:D Remember, she thought the gasoline was water:demon: :devil: :demon: :devil: Well, personally, i would find out why she's doing it, and if it's a bad reason, refer to what i said up at the top. If it's a good reason, and doesn't involve her having a crush on him, then refer to the top. If it involves having a crush on him, then don't refer to the top.

Remember, accidents happen, and drunks like dunking themselves in gasoline:D :devil: :demon:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]I would destroy her! I mean, hey, just make it look like an accident, like, have her get drunk, poor alot of gasoline on her, and then give her a cig, and have her light it:D Remember, she thought the gasoline was water:demon: :devil: :demon: :devil: Well, personally, i would find out why she's doing it, and if it's a bad reason, refer to what i said up at the top. If it's a good reason, and doesn't involve her having a crush on him, then refer to the top. If it involves having a crush on him, then don't refer to the top.

Remember, accidents happen, and drunks like dunking themselves in gasoline:D :devil: :demon: [/B][/QUOTE]

o_O a little harsh..... but could work......

Well, as my dad says, 'life's not fair- and then you die!' (great saying, wonderful wisdom, man I get along with him SO WELL [can you sense the sarcasm?!!:flaming:])

Anyways, just ignore her, look at her like she's a moron rambling in Greek when she tries to talk to you. Or- my personal favorite- interupt her when she starts to say something: "WHAT?" "HUH?"
lol........

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]

o_O a little harsh..... but could work......
[/B][/QUOTE]

Harsh, thats not even close to the real meaning! If u want to see harsh, then i'll show u harsh! Just after i think it up:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]

Well, as my dad says, 'life's not fair- and then you die!'
lol........ [/B][/QUOTE]
Or like Kuj--I mean felix says...'Life's a *****, then you marry one. So just kick life in the *** and move on.

But, I serioulsy don't know what to tell you. She hasn't really done enough to press charges. But if she continues to harrass you then that is what i suggest you do.

-Justin

I can't stand girls tht act like that, they're so full of themselves they like to attract guys for the fun of it then blow them off.

Avoid like the [insert deady illness]! Ignore any advances by her.

-Adam

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]I can't stand girls tht act like that, they're so full of themselves they like to attract guys for the fun of it then blow them off.

Avoid like the [insert deady illness]! Ignore any advances by her.

-Adam [/B][/QUOTE]

I think the same thing happened to our dear Godlike Admin! I feel sooo sorry for u all, actually, no, no I don't, i'm evil! But honestly, find out what the hell is her problem, and if it's anything but she has a crush on him, refer to my first post!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i]
[B]She's ignoring us right now. She doesn't response to my sister in school. Her brother is OK, he liked us.
And Akito, you're over reacting. [/B][/QUOTE]

U honestly don't know what I act like when I over react! If i over reacted, i dun think there would be anything left of her when i'm done! U can ask James, I think he would know if i was over reacting.

[B]

U honestly don't know what I act like when I over react! If i over reacted, i dun think there would be anything left of her when i'm done! U can ask James, I think he would know if i was over reacting. [/B][/QUOTE]
It's OK, I don't want to know what happen when you're over-reacted, and I don't want to find out.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i]
[B]
It's OK, I don't want to know what happen when you're over-reacted, and I don't want to find out. [/B][/QUOTE]

Really? Most ppl would like me to prove it to them, of course, very few of them ever see the next day:D Oh wait, out of 20 who have asked me, 20 have never seen the next day:demon: :devil: :demon: :devil:

Of course, thats only the ppl who asked, there are tons who made me go berserk, and i mean tons of ppl.

[B]

Really? Most ppl would like me to prove it to them, of course, very few of them ever see the next day:D Oh wait, out of 20 who have asked me, 20 have never seen the next day:demon: :devil: :demon: :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]
I don't want you to prove it. You're already odd went you're normal, I can't imagine when you're abnormal (as in over-reacted to a situation)

Oh man that's bad. I wonder what inclines people to do such things. Personally, I don't think I would ignore her. I've got this nasty temper, and revenge has seemed like almost second nature. That's just me though, although she should suffer some sort of consequence for what she did. Tell your brother to brush it off, she's not good enough for him. Meanwhile, have that gasoline ready. :devil:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonfire1477 [/i]
[B]Oh man that's bad. I wonder what inclines people to do such things. Personally, I don't think I would ignore her. I've got this nasty temper, and revenge has seemed like almost second nature. That's just me though, although she should suffer some sort of consequence for what she did. Tell your brother to brush it off, she's not good enough for him. Meanwhile, have that gasoline ready. :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]
My brother is done with her already.
You're another Akito

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonfire1477 [/i]
[B]Oh man that's bad. I wonder what inclines people to do such things. Personally, I don't think I would ignore her. I've got this nasty temper, and revenge has seemed like almost second nature. That's just me though, although she should suffer some sort of consequence for what she did. Tell your brother to brush it off, she's not good enough for him. Meanwhile, have that gasoline ready. :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

Dude, welcome to the club!!!