woody

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i]
[B]
You change your IP or buy another computer?
Anyway, we're spamming :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Na, there's a online program which blocks ip

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

Na, there's a online program which blocks ip [/B][/QUOTE]
Interesting. :devil:
I didn't know that.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tetsuo [/i]
[B]

does any one like the word ANTHRAX. [/B][/QUOTE]
I'll add you to my sig

[B]byes Akito, see you later. Nice to talk to you and read all of your weird and evil idea, and any of your club member idea. Just to let you know [size=1][color=blue]I'm a good girl :devil: [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh, I see into ur soul, u wish to cause havoc and destruction among those u hate, come, join us Woody, together, we shall rule!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

Oh, I see into ur soul, u wish to cause havoc and destruction among those u hate, come, join us Woody, together, we shall rule! [/B][/QUOTE]

Roflmao :rotflmao: give it up man, she's a lost cause......for now:devil: They have to come to us of their own free will for the transition to the dark side to be complete muhahahaha!! <= cheesy evil laugh :devil: ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Videl~ [/i]
[B]

Roflmao :rotflmao: give it up man, she's a lost cause......for now:devil: They have to come to us of their own free will for the transition to the dark side to be complete muhahahaha!! <= cheesy evil laugh :devil: ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

dont worry about it my evil laugh need a bit of work too.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tetsuo [/i]
[B]

dont worry about it my evil laugh need a bit of work too. [/B][/QUOTE]

MWHAHAHAHAHAHA, mine doesn't. But this darkness that is beginning to cover this world disturbs me, this is not an evil for taking over, this evil, is far more eviller then that. This is here for completely destroying the world. Soon, it will begin, and thus, we must gather our forces to fight. I wish more of my kin have not left this world yet, for it is unsure of our victory.

oh my..... what an odd and random thread. anyway, my evil laugh is just prfect.HOO-HAW-HE-HE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you feel it?! Do you feel the fear!?!?!? SOON IT WILL CONQUER ALL!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE CAN STOP ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM INVINCIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOO-HAW-HE-HE!HOO-HAW-HE-HE!! HOO-HAW-HE-HE!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pirate [/i]
[B]oh my..... what an odd and random thread. anyway, my evil laugh is just prfect.HOO-HAW-HE-HE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you feel it?! Do you feel the fear!?!?!? SOON IT WILL CONQUER ALL!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE CAN STOP ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM INVINCIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOO-HAW-HE-HE!HOO-HAW-HE-HE!! HOO-HAW-HE-HE!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

I feel a laugh coming on!

[B]No more evil in this thread :flaming: :mad: :flaming: :mad: :flaming:

Akito, I'll never joint you. [/B][/QUOTE]

No thx for the joint woody, i'm not a druggie, i just sell the stuff:D But join me woody!

:flaming: :devil: :demon: so what can i buy for $30. i mean come on woody you are bound to have even an once of EVIL in you. and that one little ounce can be amplified so you can be full of evil like some of us. :flaming: :devil: :demon:

[B]My brother and sisters help a foriegn girl and her brother. They came to U.S this summer. At first we help them with everything, because my brother like her, he thinks she look cute. We help with all the paperwork and show her around the place. They really like us. She told us she don't know how to use the internet, so we help her. We taught her to how to type and make her an email account on yahoo. After that, we found out that she knew how to use the internet and used it very well. We're angry, because she lied to us. We're Ok with that. Once we ask her to go us to the park, she said no because she wanted to stay home and rest. We understand, then we came to see her in the evening, she's gone somewhere with another guy. My brother knew she's just using him, so he's back off, but we're still helping her. When the school season is back, we can't help her anymore, we have our school work to do.
For some reason, she doesn't talk to us anymore and play a trick on my brother. My brother met a cute girl, he has a crush on her. She email him and has picture of roses and all those nice romantic thing for couple of days. My brother, once again falling into a love curse. Today, he just found out that the other girl and that girl playing a trick on him to get us back. Why is life so unfair? [/B][/QUOTE]

Life is never fair, but this......

I wanna join the evil club... then i want to overthrow the leader...