Ellerby Posted January 31, 2008 Posted January 31, 2008 [font=timesnewroman][center][size=5][b]Avatar: Conquerors of the Spirit[/b][/size] [size=1]An 8Bit and Kitty Collaborative RP featuring...[/font] Kitty as [I][COLOR="DimGray"]Kei Tiao[/COLOR][/I] of the Fire Nation 8bit as [COLOR="DimGray"][I]Louie[/I][/COLOR], a Swamp Nomad Daren Hebret as [COLOR="DimGray"][I]Torin Yong[/I][/COLOR] of the Earth Nation Omega as [COLOR="DimGray"][I]Allastor[/I][/COLOR] of the Fire Nation Anomaly as [COLOR="DimGray"][I]Izoku[/I][/COLOR] of the Air Nation Athena as [COLOR="DimGray"][I]Amaya Tso[/I][/COLOR] of the Earth Nation and inwardscream as [COLOR="DimGray"][I]Liir Maotuo[/I][/COLOR] of the Northern Water Tribe.[/size] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/PicKitty/A-CofSHeadergray.png[/IMG][/center] [font=timesnewroman][center][i]Water ? Earth ? Fire ? Air[/i][/center][/font] [FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"][INDENT]This is the official underground thread for the new Avatar RP currently in the Theater. Any questions you guys have concerning... [i]anything[/i] should be asked here. Click [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=58656]here[/url] for the main thread.[/INDENT][/COLOR][/FONT]
Gavin Posted February 2, 2008 Posted February 2, 2008 [SIZE="1"]I'm interested in joining Stephen, but I'm pretty new to Avatar. Would this require a fairly in-depth knowledge of the series in order to participate properly ? I've just finished watching the eighth episode as I type this.[/SIZE]
Ellerby Posted February 3, 2008 Author Posted February 3, 2008 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]I'm interested in joining Stephen, but I'm pretty new to Avatar. Would this require a fairly in-depth knowledge of the series in order to participate properly ? I've just finished watching the eighth episode as I type this.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]As long as you have a basic understanding of the Avatar universe then you should be fine. We've got a couple people participating who have never even seen the show before. :P[/COLOR][/FONT]
Gavin Posted February 3, 2008 Posted February 3, 2008 [quote name='8bit'][FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]As long as you have a basic understanding of the Avatar universe then you should be fine. We've got a couple people participating who have never even seen the show before. :P[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]Alright thanks. Unfortunately it'll probably be a few days before I can submit a sign up, as I've exams all this coming week. After that though I'm on holidays, so I should be quite active.[/SIZE]
Annie Posted February 13, 2008 Posted February 13, 2008 [size=1]I apologize for my short post. I'm short for time. I just wanted to keep the RPG alive. So start posting people.[/size]
TwistedChick Posted February 19, 2008 Posted February 19, 2008 Yeah, I probably should have stopped in here first but I simply took the liberty of posting in the RPG. It seemed like it could use some love and since I love Avatar, I figured I could help out. Be sure to tell me if I've stepped outside my boundaries.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now