OtakuBoards

Ocarina of Time RPG (sign up)

Yoda

Okay, this RPG will be based on the Hylian world in OOT, but instead of just one Kokiri child, there will be a group of children going on the quest. You can be any race (but if your a Gerudo you must be a girl), and half-breed's are allowed, but only if one half is Hylian. Post your intro like this:

Name:
Race:
Faries name (if Kokiri):
Weapons: (only one weapon and a shield at the start)
Bio:
Description:

--------------------------------------------------------
Name: Ralvenar
Race: Half Kokiri, half Hylian
Faries name: Koro
Weapons: Kokiri sword and shield
Bio: Brought up in the Kokiri forest, Ralvenar had a happy childhood, and is one of few Kokiri who has ever left the forest. He takes his trusted sword and shield with him wherever he goes.
Description: Looks exactly like Link.

Guest QuickSilver
name:seifer
race:half kokiri, half hylian
fairy name:jala
weapons: sling shot, shield
bio:he is ralvenars brother. travelles with is brother they are unseprable.
description: looks like link with brown hair

Name: Omega Dao
Faries name: Growar
Weapons: Sword and shield
Bio: He lives with Ralvenar
Description: He looks like Link but with a Red Tunic

Name: Alpha Zen
Faries name: Cono
Weapons: Hyrulian Sword and Dragon Shield
Bio: A freind of Ralvenar's. He is always willing to save others even if he will die.
Description: He looks like Link but with a White Tunic and Red hair

[SIZE=1]I am sure Gerudo's can be males... so here I am :):

Name: Nahkat

Race: Gerudo

Weapons: Strapped-arm shield, Sword of Nahkat

Bio: The son of an Elite Gerudo Guard, his father is unknown. His mother died shortly after his birth and was brought up by her second-in-command, he was then kidnapped by a strange hooded figure and when he came back at 16 years of age he had become a master swordsman. When people ask him who trained him he says "Father did..." Now (age 18) he has noticed strange goings on around the Desert Collosus and he journeyed deep into a ferocious sandstorm... "Never to return." he had said.

Description: Wears much the same costume as the renowned Sheik, but wears a black traveling cloack over the costume. He has striking red hair and a tanned tinge to his skin. He is quite tall and is pretty well built in figure too.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]Hey, my main man signed up! You are right, there are male Gerudo's, but only 1 every hundred years, and Ganondorf is this centuries one. But I suppose I could make one exception..... and only one. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Thanks, so when does this RPG start then?[/SIZE]

[size=1]

Don't forget me he he!

Name: Zyria
Race: Half Kokiri, Half Hylian
Faries name: Fayul
Weapons: Faeries Sword and Faeries Shield.
Bio: Was brought up and raised by Faeries. He lives in a faerie cave with them. He doesn't know how he was ever brought to the faeries.
Description: Looks like Kafei from ZMM except he has pointy ears.[/size]

Name: Treme
Race:Hylian
Weapon:long sword, shieldless for the time
Bio:a young man training to be a expert swordsman, he travels Hyrule training himself, and now travel to Hryule noticing the increase in monsters.
Description: is a boy of avarage height, with black hair, that is ussually uncombed and just left how it looks. wears a white tunic and pants.

I'm happy, we got a nice little team here. I'll several people start at my house, like super goku, forte, (because they live with me anyway) anti (because he don't have a fairy and won't know about our quest otherwise.)

Oh please dont reject me guys! I know that it has started but I will read it all! Please, you cant leave krillen out of this. zelda is my savior!

name: Mako
race: kokori/hylian
fairies name: Mist
weopons: small kokori sword, small bomb bag, deku sheild( but will get more items as he progresses)
bio: parents boght him a blue tunic, he wheres it all the time unless he is in a fire zone. he has orange hair and is styled like links.