OtakuBoards

Project Restoration

Akieen Cloud

Sorivile walked up to the weasel still scratching himself, this time it was the arm.

[I]what's wrong?[/I] Sly cocked his head at him.

"This new suit! it's so itchy!!!"

[I]You'll get used to it right?Ii don't want someone squirming around.It's uncomfortable.[/I]

"i'll get used to it! don't worry! you're just like sirt! worrying about me!...oh come on yes you do!" he said the last bit to the hampster on his shoulder.it just shook his head and wiggled his way back into his shirt.

[I]When are we going to have fun? i'm so very anxious![/I] Said sly jumping up and down.

"If you stop moving so i can get in we'll be ready as soon as everyone else is here!" He said smiling his one fang showing up obviously. Sly stood still as Sorivile hopped back in his seat and strapped in(Saftey first!) He started walking the weasel around, climbing walls and hanging above everyone waiting and watching the large doors so he and sly could go "have fun"

• 2 weeks later...
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Navy"]Ty smiled more as the hanger doors opened and let in the bright light from the outside. She looked around and sighed.
"What do I call you?"
[I]'I have had only one name since my creations and that is Apollo. It was the name given to me by my very first pilot and it has been so since.'[/I]
She nodded and pulled back on the controls than thrust them forward and pushed him into a swift run.
"It suits you, I like it."
'[I]I would not care if you did not, it is the name I was given.'[/I]
She nodded and smiled as his wings shifted on his back and lay flat making his speed even more.
"This is amazing."
She looked back through Apollo's eyes to see the others emerging from the hanger as well.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"]
Ivy climbed into the Hyena and gripped the controls smileing wickedly. She looked around and took a deep breath.
"Bongo."
The Hyena let out a high pitched howl letting the others know they were ready to go, the hanger doors opened slowly allowing for them to move out, the hyena loped from the hanger quickly following the others, she saw with satisfaction as the target was already locked into her radar. Time to hunt.[/COLOR]

[SIZE="2"]Alrighty everyone get ready for the first fight of the RP, sorry it took so long, the computer was down for a while so lets get this think back in action, after the first fight things will speed up so be ready. [/SIZE][/FONT]

sorivile dashing ahead of everyone, instinct of a weasel taken over his thoughts, he could smell the target, he didn't need a radar, both sly and sorivile got more excited every step that sly took, light on his feet he was dashing, skidding ontop if water and almost flying.

" [I]When are we going to get there?! [/I]" said his bot sly anxious.

" by scent a couple minutes! i can already taste or the meat sack's blood!" said sorivile in reply happily, he laughed throwing his head back and sly did the same thing in it's own weasel laugh.

It felt strange to Vulsar, it was like all his senses were becoming a little more intense in feeling. Sitting in the cockpit of this beast was causing sensations that he had never felt before.

[B]Do you think we should get going? It looks as if everyone else is heading out to see what they can do.[/B] Genki said to him in his head.

"Well... I'm not exactly sure what to do, but I'll give it a try." With a small urge the great legs of the meerkat, which were puny in comparison to most of the other beasts that his teammates had, began to move. Almost in a quick scurry Vulsar managed to get them out into the sun. It wasn't as blinding as he would have thought. Then he stopped and felt as if he was moving himself. They sat up on their back legs and observed the others coming out.

[COLOR="Blue"]"Niveus, let's go!" Bobby shouted in the cockpit to the tiger and with a great leap it lunged forward. Quickly snapping his vision back to the tiger's eyes, Bobby fell into control and felt their legs (and they were truly one now) moving as they ran out. Stopping and skidding to a halt, Niveus spun around and watched the others coming out of teh hangar.

"Let's go!" Bobby yelled over the team's comm channel.[/COLOR]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[COLOR="Green"]Gar stretched Onyx's wings and lept into the air. With a beat of his wings, he went into the air and began rising, slowly at first but soon gained speed. He was in the air, the wide open sky, high above the others.

"Fuck yeah! Fuck you stupid ass bastards, air's the only fucking way to go!" Gar yelled inside the cockpit. His yell came out in a screech from teh eagle's throat. Looking down, Gar saw the others with amazing accuracy, seeing through the eagle's eyes.

"Onyx, what the fuck are we working with here?"

[i]Excuse me?[/i]

"Fucking weapons, man. I need some bigass motherfucking guns to blow shit up or something."

[i]Humans...always the same. Here, wait and learn.[/i]

Gar suddenly felt knowledge flow into his brain and felt a smile crawl across his face. "Oh, that's good."[/COLOR]

[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="DarkRed"]As Alta sat in the cockpit and looked around she could see some of the others ready to leave the hanger and off to fight. Alta readied herself and was set to go.
[B]"Alright, I'm set to go um...um,"[/B] started Alta. [B]"What's your name?"[/B]
[B][I]'I have been called many things but most of them I didn't like. Why don't you give me a name and I'll decide if it's decent enough for me,'[/I][/B] said the Dragon.
[B]"How about, Yukiryu?"[/B]
[B][I]'That name I like. What's it mean anyway? I don't want to go around not knowing what my name means.'[/I][/B]
[B]"You've got a point there. It means Snow Dragon. Since you're white I thought that it might be suiteable and it sounds cool."[/B]
[B][I]'You are right about that. Now, let's head off because we might get left behind.'[/I][/B]

Yukiryu started up and then the two soared out of the hanger. Alta could see the hanger below and she was amazed at the sight that she saw.[/COLOR]

[CENTER]~~~[/CENTER]

[COLOR="Navy"]Timothey sat in the cockpit and listened to the Cobra ramble on and on about pointless things that he really didn't give a fuck about. Suddenly he saw Gar leave the hanger and some others as well. He didn't want to get left behind so he interupted the Cobra's ramblings.
[B]"Oi! I'd like to point out that everyone is getting ready to leave and I would like to do the same if you don't mind me saying,"[/B] Timothey said impatiently.
[B][I]'I see that you don't want to get left behind and neither do I. So call me and we will get moving!'[/I][/B] said the Cobra in an annoyed tone.
[B]"Call you? How the fuck am I supposed to do that when I don't even know the fuck your name?"[/B]
[B][I]'I have been called countless names but the one that I am most fond of is Akatsuki. It means Red Moonlight. It reminds me of the color of white being tarnished by the stain and color of blood.'[/I][/B]
[B]"That's a good name that you've got picked out. Alright Akatsuki. Let's get a move on!"[/B]

Akatsuki started to move soon the two were on their way into the warzone to battle enemies and test out their bloodlust. Timothey couldn't wait to slice someone up with Akatsuki and stain their fangs with human blood.[/COLOR][/FONT]

• 3 weeks later...
[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]It is still going, sorry for not posting in a while, I'm having some confusion with the delivery of our second son. Please bare with me. :animeswea

Ty's smile dissappered when she heard an alarm going off in her cock pit.
"Apollo, what is that noise?"
"We have trouble. An enemy."
Ty looked around and saw a hulking mech heading her way, it was a giant beast, a hyena, it let out a sharp howl and charged full force. Ty's heart stopped, she did not know the controls and had no idea how to fight with Apollo.
"What do I do?"
"Trust me."
She nodded and blinked as Apollo stopped and hunkered down as if her were going to pounce on the oncoming mech, when it was close enough his wing flared open sending the smaller mech fliping back, but only for a moment. It stood there, fangs bared and ready to fight, looking around Ty noticed that it was not alone and there were others coming to help.
"This is not good..."[/FONT][/COLOR]

[B]Well I've got some bad news for ya my little friend.[/B] They were running along the ground. Vulsar just thought for a moment and then stopped and reared him back onto his hind legs. Like a scout the head of the animal jerked back and forth, looking all around with sharp eyes. Then he spotted them, another group roughly the same size as his... and they also had great animals....

sorivile was getting axious, he wanted to be the first to rip someone in half, the bloodlust was killing him. "sly? when are we there?! i want to kill someone!"

"[I]as soon as the hyena says we can! don't worry i'm anxious as well![/I]" said the huge weasel sly, it shook a little and sorivile had to tighten his restraints a little so he wouldn't fall off his seat.

"nng! go quicker! go ahead!" said sorivile pressing a button or two.

"[I]patience boy! we'll get there! use the invisbilty when you see the camp, we'll be able to get one of them![/I]"

"good thinking!^^ i luffs ya sly! ow! sirt no biting!" he hit a little bulge on his shirt that is his hampster, it squeaked. "i luffs you too sirt, you were first so that's makes it special!^^" the hampster squeaked happily after he said that. sorivile went back to scouring the horizon, and there, he saw it, the enemy, the meat, his favorite meal, blood. a wry smile went on him and sly. he pressed the button and his bot melted seamlessly into the scenery.

"t[I]i[/I]m[I]e[/I] f[I]o[/I]r s[I]o[/I]m[I]e[/I] f[I]u[/I]n!!!" both him and his bot said in unison.